Masquerade Chat Topic

Nanami Touko

Ah, okay, fair enough. Figured I'd make sure. My memory is rather fallible when it comes to character interactions (or so it would seem), so I thought maybe I was just forgetting something.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Meredith squees, has a heart attack, and dies happy".

. . .lazy writing FTW. Right now, I gotta go to work, so I'll hammer a response to Trist if I have a working brain when I get home.

:wub:

Unfortunately, I have to finish eating brunch, get cleaned up (both self and sink), and run. I'll see if Meredith can think up of a suitable response that isn't blind fangirl squeeing later.

(don't mind if the time skip happens, and thanks for the warning~!)

Unfortunately, I have to finish eating brunch, get cleaned up (both self and sink), and run. I'll see if Meredith can think up of a suitable response that isn't blind fangirl squeeing later.

What's the problem with this?

What's the problem with this?

Makes for a poorly-written one-dimensional Sue character who will eventually die of a self-inflicted heart attack that will cause her family to declare war on elves for no good reason which may inconvenience the GM a bit more than it should. :P:

But really, it's because Meredith may be shallow, but I don't think she should be THAT shallow.