The last two video games you played merge.

Airship Canon

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Welp, I can smell a MK8D DLC pack featuring a Valentia course of some sort.

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia and Xenoblade Chronicles X. 

Alm and Celica roll with BLADE in their search for the Lifehold Core and Mila. Together they begin in Primordia, but then divide up and Celica and Lin head to Noctilum and Alm and Elma Oblivia. Then they briefly reunite and battle Ryyz and Berkut to defend NLA before Celica goes to Sylvalum and Alm Caldros. Ultimately Celica and Lin decide they can't harm a certain somebody and Judeh, who then takes them by force and drags them to Luxaar as hostages to the Lifehold Core. Fortunately Alm and Elma manage to free their companions, only to fight Luxaar and 

Spoiler

Lao the Chimera merged with Doma and Telethia the Endbringer. It is then discovered that Mila has been dead and the Lifehold Core destroyed for quite some time. Why this is is incomprehensible, but it is in fact all according to Rudolph's plan, he also rescues Lao and Berkut on a shoreline and is in fact the leader of the Ghost xenoforms who blew up the Earth. Again all of this is according to Rudolph's plan. What is the plan? Wait for the sequel to find out, not that Monolith and IS will say whether there will be one or not eventually.

Also, rather than 3rd Tiers all the Valentia characters gain mimeosomes and Overdrive, with Skells replacing Overclasses. The BLADE crew unfortunately sees Overclock and Arts now costing HP, and now everyone only gets one weapon type. Hope is now downgraded to a Civilian, as are Mia and Phog. Definians ally with Witches, Cantors with various indigens, and Necrodragons befriend Xe-doms.

• 2 weeks later...

FE Sacred Stones and Xenoblade Chronicles. Not sure what to call that combination except for EPIC MUSIC EVERYWHERE!!!

(seriously, Confront the past is now one of my favorite songs, and what battle theme can even hope to best Mechanical Rhythm!?) 

Legend of zelda breath of the wild and shantae half genie hero

So basically a Shantae roaming around Hyrule and climbing mountains (I wouldn't mind that) or a Link questing in Sequin Land transforming to animals? (I would mind that...)