Bloodlines (2.4)

ghast

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To answer your question, yes you either need a patch/significant amount of work to show (which I'd consider around 5 or so chapters).

Apollo works, too! You know what you want out of characters best, not me.

I have another name in mind again! XD

To answer your question, yes you either need a patch/significant amount of work to show (which I'd consider around 5 or so chapters).

5 chapters! got it

This looks like an interesting project. I really like the dog!

thanks!

lol, honestly I just wanted to see if i could figure out how to edit that on my own without getting help. Its like, i'm still testing the waters you know. A friend said to make bows more useful, he prob meant like 2-3 range though haha thanks though

Oh hey, Ghaststation is making a hack! Love your animations and hope you get to make many cool ones for this hack :D

The portrait is quite cool, but I agree with Blazer about the Bow. 1-3 range, seriously? That's totally OP.

WHAT?!

Edited by Klok

lol

well I dont want to spoil too much of the plot Voluprians are essentially anthropromorphic eagles and crows hailing from the country Volupris. There are 3 other demihuman coutries that are intended to be in the hack. as for anims, I have a standing sprite so far. if all goes well, there should be a hefty amount of custom classes and anims!

• 2 weeks later...
Chapter 2 screenies!

jIsvm28.png2TiTTWo.pngki4rv82.png

64tItj7.pnglbFroAW.png2UX2Ptq.png

going to fix that weird part on the map sprite lol, though im not sure why its there. I replaced the wyvern knight map sprite with that one.

Also right now the tooth is tradeable. Is there anyway to make an item untradeable? I thought if i made it locked to him it would do that but :\

onwards to chapter 3!

also reese and francis will not be characters

Edited by GhastStation

I think he meant don't worry about it since it is a prf weapon.

That's not his concern.

He's worried about the implications of "here, hold my teeth." Like the dog is wearing dentures or something.

That's not his concern.

He's worried about the implications of "here, hold my teeth." Like the dog is wearing dentures or something.

I know, I was trying to say that the only reason to trade the tooth is to make the dog unable to attack, and it would be annoying if you couldn't make the dog unable to attack (wich is actually possible if you give him a weapon that cannot attack so, forget it).

The dog could always use some kind of dentures, but yeah, making it untradeable is better.

(sorry, english is not my first language)

Also right now the tooth is tradeable. Is there anyway to make an item untradeable? I thought if i made it locked to him it would do that but :\

that is what i was asking/ trying to figure out. How do you make an item untradeable? I can't seem to get it to work properly in feditor