Bloodlines (2.4)

ghast

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huge fan of seeing more nonhumans in Hacks. (I credit my love of FEDA/Shining Force.)

Looking forward to seeing the Voluprian animations.

The idea was inspired by Shining Force 2, my favourite game of all time:3

thank you! I'm excited to get to work on it after I finish working on chapter 3.

Also, I think I might try and release a patch from chapter 1-3. I want to get my stuff out there but I don't know when there would be a good time to. I suppose any time I feel its proper time to? idk :\

thank you! I'm excited to get to work on it after I finish working on chapter 3.

Also, I think I might try and release a patch from chapter 1-3. I want to get my stuff out there but I don't know when there would be a good time to. I suppose any time I feel its proper time to? idk :\

I played Shining Force Exa, and I loved it!

This was a really cool game, indeed.

Now, I'm hoping you also have a Rat thief.

And the town music was amazing :

I played Shining Force Exa, and I loved it!

woop, time to put something on my to-do list!

This was a really cool game, indeed.

Now, I'm hoping you also have a Rat thief.

And the town music was amazing :

Its really funny you mention that because I was so close to making Slade a character.

Update~ Finished the bulk of the events for the prologue today. It still needs some fine tuning in terms of grammar and flow and stuff. But yeah. Chapter 2 screenies will be up (I just turned chaper 1 into 'prologue', so it would make more sense to me) Also,

Totally Radical Judge... Did you know about THIS

I like the bear - the mug and the map sprite. Unfortunately, I can't parse the big dude in the second-to-the-last screen. Something's off, and I can't put my finger on it.

I like the bear - the mug and the map sprite. Unfortunately, I can't parse the big dude in the second-to-the-last screen. Something's off, and I can't put my finger on it.

thanks! I was hoping it would turn out well. I got some help touching it up from a couple of very good spriters. As for Kael Phat Ross, someone offered to touch it up.

DA BEAR is frigging awesome

thanks!

right so,

made a bit of fixes

Zaviel--Ortus

the tooth is now a dragonstone type item with infinite uses. But making an item untradeable seems to be impossible. But that's okay because I'm planning to give Dewey extra weapons~

Couldn't you make him unable to trade like Merlinus, even if you could take the tooth away with List or by he getting another item, he would never get it back, wich makes sense I guess

Edited by Sairento

"But Yogi, what would the ranger say?"

:\ :\ :\ confused

Couldn't you make him unable to trade like Merlinus, even if you could take the tooth away with List or by he getting another item, he would never get it back, wich makes sense I guess

Eeeeeeh, i don't think that would work, Dewey still needs to trade stuff around with other units :P

I want to see how you did the mouth frames (beak frames?) for the birdman. Inquiring minds. Also, nice work on the feathers.

i haven't worked on animal frames yet. But I imagine I'm going to just have to deal with the limitations but I'll work it out~ also the bird was heavily edited from a sketch but thanks~

figured that was going to happen eventually...!

thanks to your suggestion skitty :D