Bloodlines (2.4)

ghast

IT WAS YOUR FAULT FOR NOT MAKING THE CHILDREN SO FAT THEY HAVE 20 CON LIKE THE FAT BOATMAN AND DANCERS

I'm not sure if I got all of them, but I did BromXMalcolm, LemonieXKael, RallelXNobia, and TyrenXNilou. My favorite was probably the Brom one because I enjoy both of their characters, but I also liked how the Tyren one almost had a small dialogue tree to it. All of them were really good though, your work on the character development really shows. I think a MalcolmXKylah would be pretty funny. :3

Oh, and I hate you for that cliffhanger.

I DIDN'T THINK PEOPLE CARED ENOUGH ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

Yeah. You got all of them, yuo could go for the bram/sadaati combo too, if you didn't go for bram/malcolm though. thanks!

also lol, #datending

Edited by Uncle Ghatsu!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donald and Victor's sacrifices shall be remembered. Also Ghast, did you give those two npcs portraits and names just to kill them off, seriously!?

I am one heartless son of a bitch.

lol the last like 10 posts were in spoilers.

seriously though, legit spoiler warning.

Edited by Uncle Ghatsu!

Awh What a cliffhanger! They went the way of the Pamela...
Overall I really enjoyed the hack! The scope and ambition of the hack really shows and the new animations are pretty awesome.
It's too bad I didn't get to use Gillian, the pig or the cat but i'm eagerly awaiting the next update.

Awh What a cliffhanger! They went the way of the Pamela...

Overall I really enjoyed the hack! The scope and ambition of the hack really shows and the new animations are pretty awesome.

It's too bad I didn't get to use Gillian, the pig or the cat but i'm eagerly awaiting the next update.

thanks cerbuirus!!

Did you have a favorite chapter? and yeah, im gonna have to cook up a looot of animations for part 2 :P

thanks cerbuirus!!

Did you have a favorite chapter? and yeah, im gonna have to cook up a looot of animations for part 2 :P

Probably a tie between the last chapter of part 1 and 2-1 because the final chapter of part 1 had that final twist battle I didn't see coming and definitely felt like the end of an act. 2-1 because I love character interaction and there was plenty of it here!

Hey hey i will play this patch :D

When you will get the latest update of the hack?

Im starting to get excite to play it for far because i will pass the chapters very fast!

Im a very good player hehe :3

Hey hey i will play this patch :D

When you will get the latest update of the hack?

Im starting to get excite to play it for far because i will pass the chapters very fast!

Im a very good player hehe :3

I am curious whether the changes to the Ranger will make them differ/viable enough to choose over Nomad. :o

...but hey, I like more sprites and classes! :D

Those new faces... Some of Nickt's?

yeah the shirtless beefcake is a Nickt :P

z3BE4vr.png

Sentient camps.

Man, why you always have to use the crappiest of the Nickt Compilation, mate.

I like them ;;

Once Bram reaches a country full of spikey haired people, your best works will be highlighted

Rallel can't use it right off the bat and it has only 15 uses? .-.

Rallel must train before he can cast hype spells

I like them ;;

Once Bram reaches a country full of spikey haired people, your best works will be highlighted

Welcome to animea! The land of clouds! :D ;) :p

...I need to actually check out Nickt's PD mugs, been a while since I have seen those. :0

Rallel must train before he can cast hype spells

hype intensifies

Centaurs... That is all.

...actually wondering, how does the Ranger class work for this hack? Tier2 promoted class right? Is there a non-promoted version?

Centaurs... That is all.

...actually wondering, how does the Ranger class work for this hack? Tier2 promoted class right? Is there a non-promoted version?

rangers are also t1. IDK if they both promote to nmd troopers though.

----

Also, if anyone cares. I wanted to do something a bit different for my submission for fee3. Since I don't want to spoil anything plot related, I was thinking of answering people's questions (if they have any) while recording some event construction of chapter 9 (and spoiling a new animation featured in that chapter). The questions can range from anything related to the hack in regards to what's there or what's planned, i guess. If people have any questions they can private message me and ill answer the questions when the hack is up for discussion. if there's enough questions I'll do the thing. But if not, I'll think of something else for fee3, I guess? o3o

thoughts? yes no maybe?

Edited by Ghastly

hey y'all, so I'm gonna try the Ask Me Anything idea for my own submission for fee3. So whether its for Bloodlines, Generations or just general Fire Emblem stuff, post a question please ^^;

[spoiler=questions]

1. Do you have a favorite character to right lines for/in general?

2. What's your favorite chapter you've created so far?

3. Favorite glitch during development?

4. What inspired you to make a hack?

5. How much have the plot/characters changed since the hacks inception?

6. Favorite sprites?

7. Anything you're really proud of?