Bloodlines (2.4)

ghast

Hey folks.

Fire Emblem Bloodlines 2.0 Public Beta version

will be (hopefully) Released on July 31st.

This won't have all the bells and whistles as I would like. Some animations will be missing, but the story will be there as well as the chapters up to chapter 11. So this patch will contain 12 playable chapters and one cut scene chapter.

The likelihood of releasing on time honestly probably won't happen,

but the pressure of not releasing a 100% thing makes it less stressful to try to get everything as shiny and perfect as I can get it.

I've been designing many of these chapters and refining them without actual beta testing, and I'm honestly getting tired of playing these chapters myself. With that in mind, I am currently many beta testers leading up to July 31st.

If you are interested, private message me I'll give you the discord beta testing chat invite if I need you.

That said, I am NOT looking for random people to waste my time and pm me to play the game and not give me any notes or any feedback whatsoever, I am only looking for people that are willing to give extremely detailed beta testing notes on what they liked and didn't like, what worked and what didn't and what could be improved.

If you're experienced in beta testing and know what the f you are doing. shoot me a PM!

Edited by ghast

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice drawings, and tune too!

I'm so pumped. This new build probably changes pretty much everything we've known so far, aside from characters and story (but stats, maps and dialogue are pretty good bets to have changed, especially the dialogue since you confirmed that forever ago)

that drawing is so cool....who did that, might I ask?

a good friend of mine :)

Nice drawings, and tune too!

I'm so pumped. This new build probably changes pretty much everything we've known so far, aside from characters and story (but stats, maps and dialogue are pretty good bets to have changed, especially the dialogue since you confirmed that forever ago)

you're pretty right on that

Pretty sure he said it wouldn't because there is now a str/mag split! :)

nice work, ghost! looking forward to part 2!

also the .sav from part 1 will work for part 2?

Avril is right, it won't carry over.

How does strength magic split even work in the GBA? Did you like find space to give an 8th stat to display or does it kind of just "flip" between strength and magic and call a pointer for the stat in question based on the weapon the unit chooses? I'm curious.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, just wanted to ask about the custom music in this nice hack, like the real names of said songs, who worked on which songs and if it's possible for me to download the songs somewhere? Preferably in GSF/MiniGSF format? I'm a big fan of Track 6, 18, and 26.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

Bloodlines 2.0 will be released as a public beta on OCTOBER 14th!

Check out the Bloodlines 2.0 Trailer!

Edited by ghast

LOUD SCREAMING YES <33333

Gosh I'm so excited to play this everything looks so goddamn good.

THAAANKS MEL

Nice, I'm looking forward to it.

woohoo!

Hey this looks incredible. So looking forward to this :)

Words right out of my mouth, incredible everything looking forward to playing it again! :)

aaaaa

Be proud, Ghast. You've done a phenomenal job so far, and you deserve massive congrats. I'm honored to be part of your team. Can't wait for the release!

Thanks so much Teq. Thanks for stickin' with me since the beginning <3