Fire Emblem PoR. Run through to unlock all support convo's

Prince Saieen

Just want to say this is the 1st time doing anything like this (new to a forum, doing a gaming marathon to unlock everything i can. Kinda feels cool) So sorry if i dont make much sense.

So as the topic says starting form now. Im going to go through the game to unlock all support convo's. Im making this topic because i generally like help in doing so. I want to know if anyone esle has done it? If someone was thinking about it and we can mix up our plans on the fourm or skype. Just so i can unlock it faster.

I want to do this simply because i love fire emblem por/rd (only games ive played). I love the characters. Aran, Nepheene, Naesla (Raven King) Stefan and i want to know more about them. Reading the convo between Nepheene and Caili (Fire mage) was so entertaining and i remember reading on the wiki why Largo (The only playable breasker >.> So unfair) wasnt able to fight in the 2nd game, and its like, it would have been really cool to find that out by myself. Also i wanna find out the deal with Devdan/Danved. So any help will be awesome. Links to other fourms/topics, video links, personal plans anything. Thanks in advancing for helping me out.
P.S Knights and Sages are to broken >.>

• 4 years later...