• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

2 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

"pulls Effie"

:D

*Checks nature*

>+HP, -Atk

D:

I had pretty much the same thing happen to me, but my Effie has a +Spd,-Def nature.

2 hours ago, Trisitei said:

how did you do it

i dont think any team i have can take on lunatic

I used 5* Camilla, Linde and Azura. I also had Elise deployed in case I needed heals, but I never had to use her. I can explain my strategy in more details if you wish to, maybe it would help you even if you don't have the same character as me.

1 minute ago, Trisitei said:

i'd like to at least know

maybe it'd get some ideas possibly

I took screenshots :>

First turn, I put Camilla on the case where she was in range of Ursula, but safe from the 2 thieves

Spoiler

2vkhZQF.png

Second turn, started like this:

Spoiler

hd3KpVm.png

I had Linde, with Azura's singing, kill the Armor knight and then had Camilla kill the uppermost thief. This left only Linde and Camilla exposed to Ursula. During the enemy phase, Ursula attacked Camilla.

Turn 3, I had Camilla kill Ursula, then Azura sang so that Camilla could retread behind her.

Spoiler

GNLoAhQ.png

This made it so no one was in range of the thief, but Azura was in range of the cavalier. On the enemy phase, the Cavalier attacked Azura who easily dispatched him. 

On the final turn, all I did was use Azura to make it so Camilla could reach the thief and dispatch him. 

Spoiler

P1kHD2h.png

Thinking about it, this could probably done with this set-up :

A dancer. 

A mage that can kill the armor knight, either with or without dance/sing support. Sanaki can completely nuke the knight even through Aegis and she can survive Ursula thanks to her Res, though she won't damage her much.

A flyer that can withstand Ursula's attack and 1 round the thieves and Ursula.. 

If  the dancer is not Azura, you'd probably need a decent Subaki, that can Swap place with the flyer after they took care of Ursula. But only if the flyer is in risk of dying on enemy phase.

Edit: I just realized it doesn't need to be a flyer, since, if all goes well, you never need to to actually take damage from the thieves. It just need to be a unit with 2mov that can tank 2 round of damage from Ursula as well as 1 round the her and the thieves. So preferably someone using a brave axe or lance.

Edited by LuxSpes

Okay, all Zoriis destroyed. Now only Duke Gorgon and General Bat are left.

Duke Gorgon and the Myceros are pretty standard, but General Bat in the Shin Getter...

Well, if Bat having the Generic Boss Theme is anything to show, it ain't a pushover. The Shin Getter has lots of HP, HP and EN Regen L, and at this point General Bat can use the Stoner Sunshine. YES, HE CAN USE THE STONER SUNSHINE. And he has Prevail...

Also, both Gorgon and Bat are right next to each other and both have Leadership Lv3 and Support Lv2. We can still do this!

---

Alright, Duke Gorgon defeated! Now to deal with General Bat... but only reduce the Shin Getter's HP to just below 10%. I don't want to defeat it, in order to obtain it.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

hn
don't really have the right units to really deal with it from what it looks like
from either not having them or them not being at the right level

ah well, it happens

besides i should probably save feathers for the nabarl grand hero battle instead of using them on units im not as fond of

5 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

hn
don't really have the right units to really deal with it from what it looks like
from either not having them or them not being at the right level

ah well, it happens

besides i should probably save feathers for the nabarl grand hero battle instead of using them on units im not as fond of

Have you looked at the thread dedicated to the grand hero battle? There might be strategies there for Heroes you have.

And done! Got skill point.

Regardless if Shin Getter's HP was depleted or only brought to just below 10%, General Bat won't give up. He plans to overload the Getter reactor, which would wipe the whole are several square kilometers wide! But the Getter Team won't let that happen!