• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

2 minutes ago, Emeraldfox said:

Only in a side quest in a non canon video game can Yamcha be super strong

Or in a side manga, which is still going.

Power Rangers is looking meh apparnetly
i don't care, i gotta see it
that and Power Rangers + Movie adaptation usually equals not good

1 hour ago, LuxSpes said:

I think I pretty much saw most of it while watching I Hate Everything's and YourMovieSucks' reviews.

Same here

but i get the feeling it'd be better watching it whole

41 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Its a bonus quest, Goten says that Yamcha has gone wild with Power, you go and help Tien, Piccolo and Gohan fight him, and he just keeps powering up uncontrollably, saying he's now unstoppable, and its actually a really hard quest, but then after he snaps out of it he's like "what happened" 

Its a similar form to the ones you fight Broly and a few other villains in, implication is that Towa was being a troll, but its not stated or shown.

Oh Yamcha

sounds more like Towa was showing pity on yamcha

Bored, professor teacher dude had nothing planned for class. I wanna talk but it'll just be me complaining about how dumb the FE community is. And noting how I'm unknown here on SF despite joining almost nine years ago. As if I'm boring and uninteresting.

Everytime I log onto Shadowverse I tell myself to play. But then I turn tail and close the game because I'm still a bit discouraged from losing so much. Maybe I should play with friends more. Then there's Arcana Heart, it runs slow on my laptop and my controller sucks. There's no way to make the game ignore the stick. But, I can listen to the kickin' soundtrack ingame. To find them on Youtube was silly because uploaders didn't have the foresight to make a playlist of all of the music, since the music in AH3LM is from the past games(AH, AH2, AH3) with a few remixes.

You're a pretty cool guy yourself, Breezy.

6 hours ago, Emeraldfox said:

Unironically calling the 3DS FEs Waifu Emblem

why say unironically calling 3DS FEs as Waifu Emblem when you can just say calling them waifu emblem

but the Shadows of Valencia won't be waifu emblem

13 minutes ago, Kloe said:

why say unironically calling 3DS FEs as Waifu Emblem when you can just say calling them waifu emblem

but the Shadows of Valencia won't be waifu emblem

My problem is that people forgot that Fire Emblem always had waifus, thus making each game 'Waifu Emblem'. Oh what? Awakening and Fates has avatars that can marry anyone? Big deal, that does not change the fact that the other games are 'Waifu Emblem', even SoV.

1 minute ago, Emeraldfox said:

My problem is that people forgot that Fire Emblem always had waifus, thus making each game 'Waifu Emblem'. Oh what? Awakening and Fates has avatars that can marry anyone? Big deal, that does not change the fact that the other games are 'Waifu Emblem', even SoV.

i suppose but those two brought the waifuism to another level

i think

there's a difference between a game having attractive girls and letting you marry and facepet them i mean come on this doesn't need to be said

tfw you're craving something super hard

8 hours ago, Emeraldfox said:

Everytime I log onto Shadowverse I tell myself to play. But then I turn tail and close the game because I'm still a bit discouraged from losing so much. Maybe I should play with friends more. Then there's Arcana Heart, it runs slow on my laptop and my controller sucks. There's no way to make the game ignore the stick. But, I can listen to the kickin' soundtrack ingame. To find them on Youtube was silly because uploaders didn't have the foresight to make a playlist of all of the music, since the music in AH3LM is from the past games(AH, AH2, AH3) with a few remixes.

You know people who can help you out

At least theres still listening to the music
also this might make a certain person get off your back about AH3
you know the one