• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Alright, routed except for Katejina. Got the skill point and... nothing happened. Huh. Maybe I have to now attack Katejina... or have Usso talk to her... or... hm...

Okay, seems I had to reduce the Gotoratan's HP enough for the next event to trigger.

Usso tries to reach out to Katejina, but just then Gynaham shows up. Usso is angry and heads to where Gynaham spawns (oh boy). Gynaham for his part just laughs at him, but right when he's about to attack, Katejina suddenly intercepts the attack! And she dies. Drat. Gynaham is unfazed, and now proceeds to strike against Diana next.

So, one more battle against the Turn X... and Usso is isolated from the rest of the party. Time to use the Flash seishin and regroup... fast!

Well, the Turn X... nothing new, except Gynaham's higher level, and perhaps the Turn X itself has some upgrades (mechas still have upgrade slots even as enemies, and SRW games will give them some as the game progresses, to make them stronger). Still, knowing things, he'll flee once more...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

3 hours ago, Kloe said:

but i didn't get to do anything after new year's
but thanks
i'm gonna start a new file after the credits.. need distraction lol

yeah...
nice to see you're having fun enough to do a second run!

But, do talk to someone if the game isnt enough for a distraction >~>

1 hour ago, Hashuni Mei said:

help someone sent me a pm on the sims forums

jut reply with that IM FINE gif

and thats it
dont look back

1 hour ago, Kloe said:

also why are you going to nigeria, mei
all the scams

pls

thats a dead mem

Amusingly, Ryusei has battle dialogue if Gynaham uses the Turn X's "Shining Finger", saying it's not the one he remembers. This is a reference to Shin SRW, the first time the SRX Team appeared in (a conventional) SRW game, where G Gundam appeared over there. Random trivia of the day...

Huh, Gynaham won't flee... ! I can take him down this time! Although...

Well, things have turned from bad to worse. Gynaham flees, still emiting the Moonlight Butterfly. The heroes follow in pursuit.

And so ends the first half of the stage. Will continue... another day...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

3 hours ago, Hashuni Mei said:

normally, yes. but we had to go to the nigerian embassay, which is only in ottawa, to get my nigerian passport. 

you know, i didn't realize gatineau was in quebec until i looked at the map. i also didn't realize that ottawa is hella close to quebec, like wth? it's basically on the border

Oh that makes sense. There's tons of of embassy all over Ottawa, which is to be expected with it being the country's capital and all.

There's a reason why Ottawa and Gatineau are often lumped together in population census. You could make the argument that Gatineau is a suburb of Ottawa.

3 hours ago, Hashuni Mei said:

on the car ride home i caught my brother saying ontario is the capital of quebec

so if you think im bad..............................

Canada is the capital of Montreal

It comes to my attention that one downside of not deploying side characters is that I miss out on scenes like the UNIVERSE one. That one only triggers if Harry is deployed for the stage, which I didn't. Oh well...

i was watching a youtube video and the person was like "hey if you wanna get to know what my channel is like look at my twitter and look at the pinned tweet"

and i did it

and after looking at that i saw that video

2 hours ago, Trisitei said:

yeah...
nice to see you're having fun enough to do a second run!

But, do talk to someone if the game isnt enough for a distraction >~>

thats a dead mem

oh hell yeah. though now i'm like fastforwarding everything and trying to use speedrun strats but that's mostly thanks to ng+ 

nah talking to people is scary. seriously though, i know... i did talk to hatt and ein but sometimes i need something to lift my mood too. like venting helps but then i wanna do something too

but doesn't it still happen? idk though, i'm behind the times