Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I never though to ask about this before, but for the people here who play heroes, what's you friend ID? I couldn't add anyone before because I was playing on an emulator that wouldn't let me type, but that's no longer a issue now that I have a phone.

My ID's 0477029002, UN is the same as here and Takumi is currently my lead character.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I never though to ask about this before, but for the people here who play heroes, what's you friend ID? I couldn't add anyone before because I was playing on an emulator that wouldn't let me type, but that's no longer a issue now that I have a phone.

My ID's 0477029002, UN is the same as here and Takumi is currently my lead character.

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

You know there's a thread on this right? But I gotchu nonetheless

9082691974, You'll know its me

Just now, Motendra said:

You know there's a thread on this right? But I gotchu nonetheless

9082691974, You'll know its me

I actually haven't gone and looked back at that thread since posting back when the game had just released. IIRC it still lists my in-game names as Kiran since I couldn't change the default back then. 

And indeed, it was pretty easy to know it was you.

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I actually haven't gone and looked back at that thread since posting back when the game had just released. IIRC it still lists my in-game names as Kiran since I couldn't change the default back then. 

And indeed, it was pretty easy to know it was you.

Wait, you can change that???

>v>

1 minute ago, Motendra said:

Wait, you can change that???

>v>

Yeah, if you go in the FAQ/Etc. section there's a 'Change nickname' option.

>w>

7 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Yeah, if you go in the FAQ/Etc. section there's a 'Change nickname' option.

>w>

This gives me an idea... hue (if it'll fit)

IDK if I'll ACTUALLY do it, but the lulz

Edited by Motendra

17 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

The friends list on my main is full, but I'll link this one

1 minute ago, Trisitei said:

The friends list on my main is full, but I'll link this one

I did some cleaning of my list earlier because I was afraid of it getting full and it was filled with people who hadn't played in months (also filled with randoms I needed friends for Gauntlet scores)

And invite sent

4 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Got it

id switch main unit to Ike, but I'm not that much of a degenerate 

until the voting gauntlet that is 

>:^)

My arena team is currently vantage pineapple backed by vantage Nowi, Desperation Linde and a 40+2 Azura.

Can't get more degenerate than that. I guess I could have use the 2 Wings of Mercy Hector with Wings of  Mercy Azura and my Ryoma

19 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Who hurt you to make you lash out against humanity in such ways

I wasn't getting any Defense win. And even with that team I'm still barely getting one per season. 

Maybe I should give that 3 WoM + Ryoma team a spin.

3 hours ago, Rika said:

damn heroes is still going strong
i'm surprised

Mobages have the tendency to do that, my lewd partner in crime

On top of that, it's FE. it's got geeks, creeps, babies, and weirdos all over the world willing to keep it afloat. You should expect 2 years minimum. I honestly want to say 3 years minimum, though

I wonder how many people will scratch their heads at my unit choices in Heroes. Since my favorites tend to have units that do whatever job they do better. Heh heh, I stick with my favorites regardless nerds.

11 hours ago, Soledai said:

Mobages have the tendency to do that, my lewd partner in crime

On top of that, it's FE. it's got geeks, creeps, babies, and weirdos all over the world willing to keep it afloat. You should expect 2 years minimum. I honestly want to say 3 years minimum, though

>babies
lololololol but you're right

3 hours ago, Emeraldfox said:

I wonder how many people will scratch their heads at my unit choices in Heroes. Since my favorites tend to have units that do whatever job they do better. Heh heh, I stick with my favorites regardless nerds.

everyone has favorites they like to build for no reason

like this one time i went into the arena in  Heroes and fought a five star Bartre

or when someone i know made their Oboro and Barst a five star

yes

man it's a bit tough adjusting to tits 3rd's gameplay because i'm still expecting p5's stuff to kick in and i'm like wtf when it doesn't lololol