Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

3 minutes ago, Soledai said:

If I recall correctly, Zengar retreats at x amount of HP

Tee hee, "Sanger"

He was still there at about a third HP left, so I'm going to assume it was 30%.

To be fair, technically, it is the correct spelling. Zengar helps one know how it sounds, because the a in Sanger is supposed to be ä. You know, since his name is German, and the ä has the short e sound. So, Sänger. I kinda write Zengar out of habit, but more like, I interchange Zengar and Sänger. It's just that with the keyboard I have, it's faster to type Zengar.

Also.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I DID IT!!! Shin Shine Spark powered with Hot Blood and with Fire Blaster for support. NICE.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

So, regardless if defeated or HP is only brought down, Zengar receives an order change to... self-destruct! However, he starts to struggle with himself, slowly saying his top order is to protect Magus, and thus, is rejecting the order. Which seems to be taking him quite the effort. In the end, he withdraws. The heroes know better than to pursue.

So, time to recap. Thanks to Khamen, they now know the Earth Craddle was victim to the Magus System and Machine Cells. They theorize it was meant to be a defense mechanism like D.O.M.E. is for the Moon Craddle, which would make Magus herself the core. Banjou dismissed the rebutal that she was human with bringing up that there can be beings that only LOOK human, and mentions the Meganoids as example (oh yeah, those guys, they won't show up until Alpha 2). He brings up then it's likely that Magus was Sophia Nate, Dr. Anzai's friend who went AWOL, taken over by the machine cells. Meanwhile, Diana compares them with the nanomachines, and likely to be what the Ancestors used against the underground forces way back. Still, Bright orders for the analysis of the dat to speed up, to gain more info.

Elsewhere, the Iron Gear crew has caught the J9 Team's manager, Poncho, red-handed with the Blue Stones. Poncho tries to lie his way out by claiming he was heading to the Bazaar since their final battles are up ahead. It works, but it backfires on him since Elche notes that their path ahead is empty wasteland, so they might not find another Bazaar. Hahaha, Poncho now won't get away with them. Though, what she said is true. The Bazaar in the intermission is the very last one we'll have access. So, it's finaly the time to spend them all Blue Stones in equipment parts. I'll deal with that later. For now, that's enough SRW for the day.

And so ends Chapter 40... which, in my opinion, IS THE BEST CHAPTER SO FAR OF ALPHA GAIDEN!!! Well, top 3 at the worst (Chapters like 9 and 38 are also close contenders). 

20 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

To be fair, technically, it is the correct spelling. Zengar helps one know how it sounds, because the a in Sanger is supposed to be ä. You know, since his name is German, and the ä has the short e sound. So, Sänger. I kinda write Zengar out of habit, but more like, I interchange Zengar and Sänger. It's just that with the keyboard I have, it's faster to type Zengar.

Yeah, I know why it's Sanger, I just think it looks a little funny when I think of(and use) Zengar and how superior it is 

Bad days happen

but they're only temporary

2 hours ago, ___ said:

*sigh* zero motivation...

It happens
it'd be best to just
go out, take a walk. Listen to something to help inspire something. namely motivation here
*motivates to help get out there*

this isn't just a bad day or bad days
this fucking struggle because of my borderline (maybe) or some shit like that is really causing me trouble now but what the fuck can i do

hahahahaha

That moment when you want to buy the limited edition, and then your consciousness is telling you "no man, calm down, you need to reconsider a little..." sigh...

As for Fates's special edition I checked out like each minute with the hope to find a copy for a rather low price (>=100 €) somehow.
And surprisingly I was so lucky and found the golden moment to grab a copy of a second wave for 90 € on Amazon. Three minutes later it was sold out already.
Now I don't even own this anymore. I really didn't appreciate this offer, I guess.

Hopefully you'll get a copy for Echoes rather favorable, Sask!

As for special editions I'm wayyyyyy too stingy with my money.

6 minutes ago, アリサ ラインフォルト said:

As for Fates's special edition I checked out like each minute with the hope to find a copy for a rather low price (>=100 €) somehow.
And surprisingly I was so lucky and found the golden moment to grab a copy of a second wave for 90 € on Amazon. Three minutes later it was sold out already.
Now I don't even own this anymore. I really didn't appreciate this offer, I guess.

Hopefully you'll get a copy for Echoes rather favorable, Sask!

As for special editions I'm wayyyyyy too stingy with my money.

I feel the same way really, and thank you