Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

10 minutes ago, Motendra said:

I can take just as much enjoyment of watching him play and fail lmao as I would actually playing myself. Thing is, I've no clue how the game plays and.. well, I know nothing about the series. In the chance that I do, I'll be sure to let u know

.... that is, if summer classes allow me to >_>

The game explains itself pretty easily and you really dont need prior knowledge of the past 4(more like five) games to understand P5
But try it whenever you get the chance

and if things open up schedule wise >x>

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

11 minutes ago, Futaba said:

Oh... sorry i'm just the kind that plays than watch haha. but i see. yeah that's true too if you aren't familiar with the game series and mechanics and whatnot.
welp classes (and work) are always intervening with games lolol

I miss the days of gaming where I could actually do that: see a game and try it out just for curiosity's sake. Ah, those were the simpler days, but everything's so complex now that one can't help but be wary of what not to go for (plus money plays a factor as well). But then again, I still need to finish FF15 lol

Work is going to be another thing as well that I have to look for. The way my summer's set up its like I never had a break to begin with

1 minute ago, Motendra said:

I miss the days of gaming where I could actually do that: see a game and try it out just for curiosity's sake. Ah, those were the simpler days, but everything's so complex now that one can't help but be wary of what not to go for (plus money plays a factor as well). But then again, I still need to finish FF15 lol

Work is going to be another thing as well that I have to look for. The way my summer's set up its like I never had a break to begin with

ehhh well besides money, you kinda still can do it. or at least i feel the ones i jump for haven't been too cruel to me. and oh right... damn your schedule is so tight. :<

oh boy.... yeah that sounds like it. :< what about weekends?

21 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Not sure. Do all three have to pilot the same type?

They don't have to, but the only one who would have a different plane would be Minerva.

This had already happened but I just love how everyone in this household literally waits til the day I come home to do any serious chores. Particularly yard work. How do they live without me, I wonder

4 minutes ago, Futaba said:

ehhh well besides money, you kinda still can do it. or at least i feel the ones i jump for haven't been too cruel to me. and oh right... damn your schedule is so tight. :<

oh boy.... yeah that sounds like it. :< what about weekends?

Of course, I still can. I just have less incentive nowadays to try newer games, unless I hear about them first. Actually... I think that applies to movies and TV shows & music as well. Its no wonder I'm so behind lol

Sundays are when my assignments are due by midnight (its an online class), but otherwise, I think so. 'Course, someone with ACTUAL time mgmt could prolly find ways to make time for everything and I might just be perceiving it as more than it actually is. I don't yet have a job, but I'm gonna need one

11 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

The game explains itself pretty easily and you really dont need prior knowledge of the past 4(more like five) games to understand P5
But try it whenever you get the chance

and if things open up schedule wise >x>

Oh really? Thats a relief

1 minute ago, Motendra said:

Of course, I still can. I just have less incentive nowadays to try newer games, unless I hear about them first. Actually... I think that applies to movies and TV shows & music as well. Its no wonder I'm so behind lol

Sundays are when my assignments are due by midnight (its an online class), but otherwise, I think so. 'Course, someone with ACTUAL time mgmt could prolly find ways to make time for everything and I might just be perceiving it as more than it actually is. I don't yet have a job, but I'm gonna need one

ah, i see.. nah it's fine, i am behind too. just kieran had p5 everywhere and gamestop and uh, wel, persona is a popular series anyway. but otherwise, i can be ike you

Oh... i see... well i dunno, it still sounds like a lot for you to do especially about your household work too...

6 minutes ago, Emeraldfox said:

They don't have to, but the only one who would have a different plane would be Minerva.

I suppose. I guess then F-15's might be suitable... but then which ones? F-15C Eagle's?

Minerva totally pilots the X-02 Wyvern. Or Michalis. Or both.

interview tomorrow but i'm nervous and despairing
sigh
i mean i should be happy i'm getting an interview but then i'm still stuck in the funk and disappointed 
someone kill me pls

8 minutes ago, Futaba said:

interview tomorrow but i'm nervous and despairing
sigh
i mean i should be happy i'm getting an interview but then i'm still stuck in the funk and disappointed 
someone kill me pls

That's.... unfortunate timing :/. Whats it for, a job?

If you can't be happy yurself, then allow me to be happy for you. Hopefully it goes well

[3:43:43 AM] Tristian S.: tfw you just want raven and you get a five star Camilla instead
[3:44:33 AM] Tristian S.: +attack -res
[3:44:57 AM] Tristian S.: fuck
what am I gonna do with this four star Camilla now

5 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I suppose. I guess then F-15's might be suitable... but then which ones? F-15C Eagle's?

Minerva totally pilots the X-02 Wyvern. Or Michalis. Or both.

I was thinking Silent Eagles and lul

6 hours ago, Trisitei said:

[3:43:43 AM] Tristian S.: tfw you just want raven and you get a five star Camilla instead
[3:44:33 AM] Tristian S.: +attack -res
[3:44:57 AM] Tristian S.: fuck
what am I gonna do with this four star Camilla now

Feed her to someone for Savage Blow 3

10 hours ago, アリサ ラインフォルト said:

https://serenesforest.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/echoes-mascots-4.jpg

Is the second girl Magilou with actual tits?

Idk who she is but I like her already.

Never heard of the Cipher OGs?

L to R: Emma, Shade, Yuzu, Lando

I fully expected them to appear in an FE, just not as DLC first. I thought they were gonna have their own game before that. (Though in hindsight, that order makes sense enough)