Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

10 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

also screw sonyas map
this chapter alone has imprinted a hatred of witches 

Totally understandable feeling.

I feel slightly different about it though, Sonya's map for me was better since the enemies warp to you. Since Celica's maps are flat out horrible, I just think it's a better choice if you're trying to get through it faster. (However, I ended up doing Deen's stage so I could get Sonya)

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

the better ones for it are when they warp to me so i kill them faster

hmmm
gonna keep that in mind for next time

though next time i might do Deens map for Sonya

Edited by Trisitei

41 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Make him an archer

or a merc

because all he has is strength

Mine currently has more speed than strength its kind of hilarious. 

Y'know if Sonya had a beauty mark type thing on her breast I'd flat out recruit her without a second thought

6 hours ago, Soledai said:

Here's a better strat:

Lure out, uh, Desaix?(I'm totally used to Dozei), beat Slayde to within an inch of his life so he runs to the healing tiles, and once he's in that area, block his path with Luka(s?), then surround and beat up Dozei. Silk knowing Warp makes this easier.

No excessive grinds required, you only need two healers and the second skill off the thunder sword. Chip damage can easily suffice.

5 hours ago, Soledai said:

P.S. I gave Silk that Dragon Shield and she never saw trouble again for the entire game.

In fact, she's the unit I recommend giving it to, unquestionably. I mean, she's the only one that won't really be affected by the -10 Spd

I just gave up on killing him lol. I guess I'll try on another playthrough.

4 hours ago, Emeraldfox said:

Y'know if Sonya had a beauty mark type thing on her breast I'd flat out recruit her without a second thought

nice to see you have your priorities straight

6 hours ago, Soledai said:

Here's a better strat:

Lure out, uh, Desaix?(I'm totally used to Dozei), beat Slayde to within an inch of his life so he runs to the healing tiles, and once he's in that area, block his path with Luka(s?), then surround and beat up Dozei. Silk knowing Warp makes this easier.

No excessive grinds required, you only need two healers and the second skill off the thunder sword. Chip damage can easily suffice.

5 hours ago, Soledai said:

P.S. I gave Silk that Dragon Shield and she never saw trouble again for the entire game.

In fact, she's the unit I recommend giving it to, unquestionably. I mean, she's the only one that won't really be affected by the -10 Spd

4 hours ago, Emeraldfox said:

nice to see you have your priorities straight

Why can everyone only take one either item or weapon besides their standard weaopon in Echoes?
Also Idk who to give the defense boost.

Gameplaywise it's way too much original Gaiden unfortunately.
No weapon triangle and infinite weapon durability hurt.

But hey, therefore there's sth. similiar to fatigue. However I haven't quite found yet how it exactly works.

I'm honest enough I didn't expect Echoes to be a masterpiece in terms of gameplay, and sure it isn't.
But therefore storywise it has a lot to offer. I guess no other FE part focusses as much on the characters's presentation as Echoes does.

Augh no. I really can't decide between Deen or Sonya. They both have great designs that appeal to me. One is cool and the other is gorgeous.

A really cool guy or a tiddie mage. This hurts.

Wait I tough I double posted. Anyway I killed Deen because his map was easier and Genny will have a support buddy

I forgot to make a separate file oops

Edited by Emeraldfox

12 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

It's okay, you and your theme are still great to me.

11 hours ago, アリサ ラインフォルト said:

Why can everyone only take one either item or weapon besides their standard weaopon in Echoes?
Also Idk who to give the defense boost.

Gameplaywise it's way too much original Gaiden unfortunately.
No weapon triangle and infinite weapon durability hurt.

But hey, therefore there's sth. similiar to fatigue. However I haven't quite found yet how it exactly works.

I'm honest enough I didn't expect Echoes to be a masterpiece in terms of gameplay, and sure it isn't.
But therefore storywise it has a lot to offer. I guess no other FE part focusses as much on the characters's presentation as Echoes does.

Give the def to whoever needs it. :v

Fatigue is irrelevant, is how it works. Only takes effect dungeon exploration, and even then it doesn't matter. Your max HP is cut in half when it reaches the lowest point and that's it. The only way I see this feasibly happening is if you're throwing one person at mobs aggressively. Still, it should never happen with how many provisions the game throws at you.

10 hours ago, Futaba said:

haha i just cut my finger when cutting up watermelons and it took a bit to stop the bleeding
man that hurt.

> Not splitting watermelons with bare hands in 2017 lol
(Jokes aside, I do hope it wasn't too serious and that you're okay)

I'd herd that Faye was bad personality-wise, but wow is she bad.

33 minutes ago, Soledai said:

It's okay, you and your theme are still great to me.

>w>

9 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

"I heard that you and Celica got in a fight. She never understood you like someone here did Alm. If only there was someone like that here."

"Yesterday was a wonderful day because you touched my hand while passing me bread, Alm. Now tell me who you want me to kill in your name, I'll gladly do it."

Those yandere Faye joke make even more sense now.

I thought all the villagers would've been one-note but really Faye is the only one with no personality

Did they all just think "fuck it, let's throw a bland cute villager girl into the game" at the last second

Edited by FrostyFireMage

1 hour ago, Soledai said:

Give the def to whoever needs it. :v
Alright. Gave it to Cliff.

Fatigue is irrelevant, is how it works. Only takes effect dungeon exploration, and even then it doesn't matter. Your max HP is cut in half when it reaches the lowest point and that's it. The only way I see this feasibly happening is if you're throwing one person at mobs aggressively. Still, it should never happen with how many provisions the game throws at you.
It sucks.

Echoes's map design is depressing for the most part.
I mean it can't be defined as good chapter design, if you fight against monsters with five attack power which can only hurt the most fragile healers (I know that everyone takes one guaranteed damage at least), or you have to fight three mediocre cavalier bosses in a huge map.

However the chapter where Catria and Palla as NPC join is really good and challenging.
Celica even died... lol... because I forgot that units lose HP after casting.