Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Delthea has been weakened! But two Arcanists have attacked Clive and Faye! -to be continued-

I do not regret making Kliff, Tobin and Gray Soldiers. Even if I did make them their popular class choices I'd still drop them.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

41 minutes ago, ___ said:

some one tell me what to do when they're angry, but don't to let that anger out into the physical surroundings. I'll welcome some way of letting this out....quietly....

*Takes your anger and throws it into the stratosphere*

Looking back, I think the only time I've ever seen, let alone fought, the Emperor of Darkness has been in SRW R. They certainly loved to only use the Dark General in the old SRW games. Oh right, he was also in the latter Alpha games... but I don't have those, haha.

8 hours ago, Soledai said:

It's not, but manual commuting, even though it's gonna take a long time. Are they flimsy enough to be chopped by bare hands?

A type of, you guessed it, liquid bandage instead of adhesive. But I prefer adhesive so you don't actually see your wound. ;o

that's gonna be a very loooooooooooooooong time. ...LOL maybe... uh... or maybe if you apply enough force.

liquid bandage sounds kinda freaky. but so do I. well I think it should be closed up enough to not start bleeding out again like earlier

8 hours ago, Soledai said:

It's not, but manual commuting, even though it's gonna take a long time. Are they flimsy enough to be chopped by bare hands?

A type of, you guessed it, liquid bandage instead of adhesive. But I prefer adhesive so you don't actually see your wound. ;o

that's gonna be a very loooooooooooooooong time. ...LOL maybe... uh... or maybe if you apply enough force.

liquid bandage sounds kinda freaky. but so do I. well I think it should be closed up enough to not start bleeding out again like earlier

1 hour ago, Soledai said:

*Takes your anger and throws it into the stratosphere*

haha, that's somewhat irresponsible, don't you think?...what would happen if it somehow makes its way back to the surface?...ah, well, I'm over it now; music and anime did the trick.

I like Echoes a lot. It was better than Fates in many ways, even if it got lower scores from critics. The only downside for me was that this game stayed too true to the original, the fact that you can hold only one item, is kinda annoying at the most part. Also Faye is just desperate not yandere, if there is someone I could call a sadist during the whole story though, that would be Kliff, but then again that guy is a beast! 

Kliff is the peoples true champ

Also, i agree with Echoes' story being better than Fates

it didnt throw me in a rage reading it

6 hours ago, ___ said:

haha, that's somewhat irresponsible, don't you think?...what would happen if it somehow makes its way back to the surface?...ah, well, I'm over it now; music and anime did the trick.

Music is always a good cure

what was it, if you dont mind me asking

6 hours ago, James Bond said:

I like Echoes a lot. It was better than Fates in many ways, even if it got lower scores from critics. The only downside for me was that this game stayed too true to the original, the fact that you can hold only one item, is kinda annoying at the most part. Also Faye is just desperate not yandere, if there is someone I could call a sadist during the whole story though, that would be Kliff, but then again that guy is a beast! 

I like Echoes more than Conquest in each aspect ... except for one thing, the main thing: gameplay

Indeed it stayed too much to the original.
For someone like me who dislikes FE2 I have issues with Echoes's gameplay.

Why is there no weapon triangle?
Why is there infinite weapon uses? (Fuck Fates for bringing this back)
Why can everyone carry only one item besides their standard weapon?
Why does fatigue only affect dungeons? (I love fatigue)

I don't like FE games with simplified mechanics.
The more strategy, the more it's FE for me.

Edited by アリサ ラインフォルト

47 minutes ago, アリサ ラインフォルト said:

I like Echoes more than Conquest in each aspect ... except for one thing, the main thing: gameplay

Indeed it stayed too much to the original.
For someone like me who dislikes FE2 I have issues with Echoes's gameplay.

Why is there no weapon triangle?
Why is there infinite weapon uses? (Fuck Fates for bringing this back)
Why can everyone carry only one item besides their standard weapon?
Why does fatigue only affect dungeons? (I love fatigue)

I don't like FE games with simplified mechanics.
The more strategy, the more it's FE for me.

I can't agree enough with you, only that infinite uses is not my problem if it only was for special weapons, and that Fates in general had issues paying more attention to the waifuing...so yeah a change to the originals is not bad, but it could had been done better. And yes Fatigue should had been done better.

1 hour ago, Trisitei said:

Kliff is the peoples true champ

Also, i agree with Echoes' story being better than Fates

it didnt throw me in a rage reading it

Kliff is the best, I even made him a Dread Fighter and didn't regret it one bit (Brave Sword)

Good Shock

@Trisitei

oh, i just had this big wall of text typed and ready to send and.....this junk software decided to sing me out while I was typing and when I submitted I lost everything....

The other night I had a dream that Mei sent me a PM to let me know she's opting in in the interview thread, but I somehow didn't notice the message until weeks later.

I don't know why my dreams are like this.

15 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

So, our good friends the Mycenaeans. The party isn't quite thrilled, but still determined, to have to continue fighting for so long. The Dark General declares this to be their last battle between them. And right indeed. This chapter also wraps up the Mazinger plotline. Well, we all know that due to the timey-wimey shenanigans, once the heroes get back home (come on, as if they wouldn't), the Underground Empires will need to be defeated, again. Which happens in Alpha 2. But for now, we must finish them off for the first time, here. This also kind applies to Khamen as well, but Braiger won't reappear in Alpha 2 nor Alpha 3. Yeah, it's another lose end that won't get tied up, like with Big Fire and Giant Robo.

Anyway, the grunt mechas are the usual, Gushious Beta III's, Zgarls, and Obeliuses. However, we also have four Pickdrones and a Mecha Gilgilgan! Oh, not you again! ANd of course, Duke Gorgon in the Myceros, Dante, and the Dark General himself. The latter two, as usual, fighting with no mecha because they don't need it. And the best part, they immediately start moving towards the heroes. Thankfully, I saved up SP for this. First, the Love Seishin to heal everyone back to full... then go to town with the rabble first...

Got almost all Gushious Beta III's in just one turn. And damn, the Mecha Gilgilgan has the generic boss theme. This is serious. Thankfully, my team is already at max morale, while they arrive with the standard 100. Still...

Haha, when a crit from Fire Blaster deals over 10K damage. Anyway, that's it for today. I'll continue routing the Mycenae another day.

I'm a simple history geek. I see Mycenaeans, I like.

2 hours ago, ___ said:

@Trisitei

oh, i just had this big wall of text typed and ready to send and.....this junk software decided to sing me out while I was typing and when I submitted I lost everything....

This is why I always Ctrl+A, Ctrl+V regularly when typing big posts.

5 hours ago, James Bond said:

I can't agree enough with you, only that infinite uses is not my problem if it only was for special weapons, and that Fates in general had issues paying more attention to the waifuing...so yeah a change to the originals is not bad, but it could had been done better. And yes Fatigue should had been done better.

Inifinite weapon durabilty is a mechanic which just simplifies the battle system.
I like to have it complicated and realistic in FE.

I mean Echoes added some nice stuff like bexp. (despite I have no clue how it works), forging and nice conversations.

3 hours ago, ___ said:

@Trisitei

It's all good

stuff happens 

i understand 

15 hours ago, Futaba said:

Wait for me, I'll make the visit worth it. Of course, pressure points would be fun places to chop

It looks funky too, but on the flip side, it probably doesn't hurt when you peel it off. ;o

14 hours ago, ___ said:

It would burn up and disintegrate before it reached the earthlings.

Heh, of course animu and musics did the trick

14 minutes ago, Soledai said:

RIP Frost Brothers, no one liked you. But your Gundams were cool.

/Not. Late.

It's okay, news have to havet taken their time to reach the moon.

5 hours ago, Soledai said:

Wait for me, I'll make the visit worth it. Of course, pressure points would be fun places to chop

It looks funky too, but on the flip side, it probably doesn't hurt when you peel it off. ;o

lmao for watermelon. but okay :D that works too. You know your stuff.

Whoa. Wait, is there actually such a thing? .... Well it would probably be less painful to take off...