• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

6 hours ago, James Bond said:

I just want free orbs. Period.

Same 

1 hour ago, SecondWorld said:

676e9f87c8.png

Well I wasn't planning on buying any games right now but...

Do it or no balls 

5 minutes ago, Tonton said:

GOTY edition is $25 right now then you can get Witcher 1 + 2 for like $4

you'd need to get the Season pass for $12.50 the way you're buying meanwhile

Eh, too late now, shame I was too hasty but I'm not too bothered, I'll get the DLC eventually, hell I wager it'll take plenty of time to get to the third game anyway, I'll just get there when I get there

I think my writing drive is finally gathering steam again. If 200 or so words can be considered as something.

Too bad it's alrady too late to continue. Ah well, can always resume writing tomorrow.

9 hours ago, Ebony said:

your icon is giving me wartime flashbacks

I understand you, I really need to take rid of it...oh wait...

Edited by James Bond

11 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

looks like baiting the troubadour really is the easiest way to beat this map

But there is the two Axe Cavs to go through first, which either one get buffed by both Camus and the red mage before coming at you (depending on which side you approach)

I had assumed Elincia couldn't use Imbue in RD because she was able to use staves, but I found out today that she can and I now have an Elincia that regenerate 35HP at the start of each turn.

52 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

looks like baiting the troubadour really is the easiest way to beat this map

I saw people saying that the devs are making the GHBs to easy to beat now, but I think they don't realize that it's the player units that got stronger, not that the maps became easier.

People were going on about how Reinhardt and Hector trivialize the map, but I don't have a 5* Reinhardt and my Hector got stomped by the troubadour and then finished by one of the axe knight (Camus completely ignored him). I resorted to using Nino, but Camus had so much HP and Res because of the Ward Cavalry that my +Atk Gronnblade+ 5* Nino needed Hone Spd 3, Hone Atk 3, Rally Def, Fortify Res 1 and Spur Atk 3 to be able to 1HKO (and she need to 1HKO since she couldn't double). Then I was thankfully able to tank kill an axe and tank the troubadour and red mage with Lucina and Corrin!F before killing them. (Nino killed the other axe cav but she needed the Rally Def from Eirika, otherwise, she couldn't 1RKO him)

Morale of the story is that Goad/Ward stacking is scary.