Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

1 minute ago, Graham said:

I love Echoes so much, everything about it is amazing and I can't stop playing it. I've used almost every character because they're all so good

Well I mean, there's isn't much reason to not use every character

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

Funny thing about Code Geass is that season 2 is both worse in some ways than the first season, but it's also what made me like Code Geass so much. (I say worse, because IIRC there are more 'filler' episodes than the first season, but the rest is good enough to make the show a standout for me)

And what did you think of the latest episodes of Hero Aca?

Huh, guess I'll see what I think of that when I get to it

My Hero Academia is the most consistently fantastic show I've seen in years and each new episode has only continued that trend, I'm very excited to see more of the new villain that was introduced, both from the hype I've been hearing and his actual introduction in the show

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Just saw it in the Heroes subforum. From the way your build is looking, it seems that it's similar to how I built my Lukas. Though in my case, Lukas has Fortress Def as his A (it tanks his Atk a bit, but 47 Def is crazy good, especially on defense tiles) and Ignis, since he's so slow that he often gets doubled, which in turns allows him to proc Ignis on the last counter.

Maybe you should give her Distant Counter so she can skewer Takumi and riceload

Like I have a Hector to throw away like that

Fury is going in the A slot so that's reserved!

Just grinded enough for QR3 though heh heh. Now all I need is killer lance + and I'm set!

Just now, Graham said:

I've used everyone but Est and Palla, Palla I started to train and she just turned out terribly especially compared to Catria

Est I was just lazy

lmao that's a shame, not counting Alm the Whitewings were definitely the best late game physical units back in Gaiden and that's probably still true for Echoes tbh

11 minutes ago, SecondWorld said:

Young Justice, most notably

Amazing second season on that. Good tastes

10 minutes ago, Graham said:

I love Echoes so much, everything about it is amazing and I can't stop playing it. I've used almost every character because they're all so good

It was a vacation because I have some family that lives over there for work

I see, I haven't gotten very far in act 4 but I've done a couple of the battles

The game gives you the reason to...

...even if they start slipping. But they're all such good characters. I always found a favorite with Alms buds, Jesse and Mae but the entire cast is still good 

sounds like good connections

Did you do Nuibabas map first?

4 minutes ago, SecondWorld said:

lmao that's a shame, not counting Alm the Whitewings were definitely the best late game physical units back in Gaiden and that's probably still true for Echoes tbh

I don't know why but Catria was absolutely amazing and Palla was just terrible.

Alm is also pretty bad for me too

2 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Amazing second season on that. Good tastes

The game gives you the reason to...

...even if they start slipping. But they're all such good characters. I always found a favorite with Alms buds, Jesse and Mae but the entire cast is still good 

sounds like good connections

Did you do Nuibabas map first?

My favorites are Saber and Delthea, followed by Kamui, Jesse, Gray, Clair and Sonya

I haven't done Nuibaba's map yet, it's my next one

1 minute ago, SecondWorld said:

My Hero Academia is the most consistently fantastic show I've seen in years and each new episode has only continued that trend, I'm very excited to see more of the new villain that was introduced, both from the hype I've been hearing and his actual introduction in the show

Having read the manga, I was already familiar with the events of the arc, but seeing them animated with such a high level of quality made it even more impactful than when I read it. That Todoroki vs Midoriya fight was amazing. And I do think that the Stain arc is a really good one. 

Just now, Arcanite said:

Like I have a Hector to throw away like that

Fury is going in the A slot so that's reserved!

Just grinded enough for QR3 though heh heh. Now all I need is killer lance + and I'm set!

I have 3 Hectors sitting in my barracks accumulating dust. It's probably because having 2 greens on one team is kind of 'heh' and my green spot is currently filled by Julia, since Reinhardt is an absolute nuisance and she can trivialize him, while Hector gets blown away by a fully buffed Reinhardt. And if it's not Julia, it's desperation Nino or Lightning Breath TA Fae that deal with Reinhardt. 

Huck Reinfardt

Just now, Graham said:

Alm gets the Royal Sword and thus Double Lion so he kinda can't be bad after that point

Just now, Graham said:

Alm gets the Royal Sword and thus Double Lion so he kinda can't be bad after that point

Just now, LuxSpes said:

Having read the manga, I was already familiar with the events of the arc, but seeing them animated with such a high level of quality made it even more impactful than when I read it. That Todoroki vs Midoriya fight was amazing. And I do think that the Stain arc is a really good one.

Man the quality of just everything in this show is great, the dub is quite good too I just wish Funimation would let me watch it

3 minutes ago, Graham said:

My favorites are Saber and Delthea, followed by Kamui, Jesse, Gray, Clair and Sonya

Real question is how is your Clive 

theyre all so good too. Love this cast

best of luck in that. Though I guess you already heard the horror stories around thar

6 minutes ago, Graham said:

best of luck in that. Though I guess you already heard the horror stories around that

Edited by Trisitei

Just now, Trisitei said:

best of luck in that. Though I guess you already heard the horror stories around thar

Eh my Clive is alright

For me Gray, Clair and Delthea carry my Alm team while Saber, Catria, and Mae carry my Celica team

I've heard she's awful, but I have delthea and Gray so maybe it won't be too bad

My strategy for most of Acts 4 and 5, including the the final map, was warping Alm beside an enemy, using Double Lion to dunk them and then rescuing Alm.

2 minutes ago, SecondWorld said:

Man the quality of just everything in this show is great, the dub is quite good too I just wish Funimation would let me watch it

I remember shedding some tears at the end of the second episode of the first season. I was hooked from that moment.

Just now, Trisitei said:

Eh my Clive is alright

For me Gray, Clair and Delthea carry my Alm team while Saber, Catria, and Mae carry my Celica team

I've heard she's awful, but I have delthea and Gray so maybe it won't be too bad

Just now, Graham said:

well this is awkward

Like Lux mentioned, warp/rescue Alm Double Lion breaks some late game maps and is particularly useful for Nuibaba's map which is otherwise the most annoying map in the game

Clive became mediocre to me once Mathilda started getting levels

and he completely gets outclassed later. Poor guy

the legend of Doot Doot is alive and well

its maps like Nuibabas that really made me depend on my bow knight Tobin and Python with them getting supports so they at least have a better chance on hitting. Late game for Alm just turned to RAM BOYZ

2 minutes ago, SecondWorld said:

Like Lux mentioned, warp/rescue Alm Double Lion breaks some late game maps and is particularly useful for Nuibaba's map which is otherwise the most annoying map in the game

i wish I had someone with rescue, that's something I've been really missing

2 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Clive became mediocre to me once Mathilda started getting levels

and he completely gets outclassed later. Poor guy

the legend of Doot Doot is alive and well

its maps like Nuibabas that really made me depend on my bow knight Tobin and Python with them getting supports so they at least have a better chance on hitting. Late game for Alm just turned to RAM BOYZ

I have Faye as a paladin as well as Clive and Mathilda and to be completely honest I'm not a huge fan of any of them. Mathilda is the best, but Gray and Delthea hit so much harder and Clair is my best high mov unit so Mathilda is a bit outclassed

This is why Cleric Faye is best Faye

Well at the time of promoting the villagers I already had a cleric and I did not have a cavalier so that was my logic there

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

wow i barely post in this thread anymore, but look, it's graham

sup dan, been awhile mate