• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Ah yes, that is two things:

A nod to Cybuster's theme, and since there's an Idolmaster/SRW collab going on in Cross Omega, with Uzuki Shimamura being the pilot of Cybuster(again), one of her abilities is called "Neppu Shippu Shimamura"

Yeah... thankfully that's one thing not coming.

On 12/3/2019 at 4:12 PM, Soledai said:

Ah yes, that is two things:

A nod to Cybuster's theme, and since there's an Idolmaster/SRW collab going on in Cross Omega, with Uzuki Shimamura being the pilot of Cybuster(again), one of her abilities is called "Neppu Shippu Shimamura"

Ah, I see. Wait, again?

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Ah, I see. Wait, again?

Yah. 2 years ago, there was an Idol x SRW OG collab, but in the idol game instead of Cross Omega.

There, along with many idols piloting mechs from the OG-verse, she was in the Cybuster. They also "fought" Keiser Ephes, it was amusing. I lost the twitter post that showed which girl piloted what mech.

If you'll pardon the ramble: The very interesting thing about this collab is that while it's an SRW OG collab, the featured artwork has Gunleon, who is clearly not OG. So that tells me two tinfoil hat-esque things: The next new SRW is surely OG, and it may most likely finally feature the Z-verse...!

I recall reading about them hinting spheres, but I have mixed feeling about Z-verse being added. Dimension bomb how do.

Mainly, I'm just tired of seeing "MasAKEE gonna TuRN into asAKEEM", like that's all there is to Z. As much as I don't want that to happen, I'd be intrigued admittedly.

Edited by Soledai

Does the Dimension Bomb had any relevance to the spheres and stuff? From what it looked, dimension merging was mostly to justify the crossover aspects.

Since no Orguss, they can just use something else for dimension merge if really it's needed.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I suppose not. That side, I clearly wasn't thinking about Crossgate shenanigans that already exist in OG.

...The more I think(read: tinfoil hat), the easier I can see how to make tetris(connect dots) with where the OG plot is and Z's plot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ToM stuff:

Spoiler

Just finished Dangaard, which was the last of the 7 Benevodons/God-beasts/whatever I had to fight.

The setting was pretty cool, having the fight on Flammie's back and all. But it was pretty annoying having to re-apply buffs every now and again just because there was a perspective change. >_>

as someone that's only heard it, but has an interest in ToM what would you say is this games high point, bobert?

On 1/1/2020 at 9:41 AM, Julius Nepos said:

happy birthday world

happy new decade world