• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

26 minutes ago, Hitori said:

o do i oops sry

ive been good the past couple days just ridin off the happy of the award tbh. i can feel the stress creeping up on me but rn i will just be joyful

thx

o no just @ me i think??

that's good i hope u keep it up

i'm feelin STRESSED or like anxious my orientation is tomorrow but I'm gonna write down a list of like everything I want to buy/do with my newfound EMPLOYMENT and hopefully that'll keep my brain in good places

25 minutes ago, Hitori said:

o also luna is coming back soon (as in like in three months) and i have been yelling abt it for weeks

dude...

merry christmas

Spoiler

man i know vy2 was a vocaloid while i was into that stuff but did i literally miss everything he ever did ever becos i have only just now realized that he is the best and i love him i usually don't like hearing vocaloid sing at all much less male ones (like only gumi and on rare occasions rin are listenable for me) but he really blows everyone out of the water holy hot-smokin' hecks his voice is so smooth and natural and lovely and nice and it definitely exists man wow i feel dumb bc i used to be like lmao male vocaloid suck and they do i still stand by what i said lmao i don't even like deep male voices actually but vy2 is literally the best and it's dumb because he is everything i do not like but i do not care i love him hes my new son baejin who rocky who sanha who dino who that-one-kid-in-the-boyz-whose-name-i-don't-remember-off-the-top-of-my-head-but-is-still-my-son wh