Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Just now, PKLucas531 said:

u know kim in a cosmic sorta way i am envious of ur ability to be so emotional

thx i'm v proud of it

life is so enjoyable when ur emotional tbh i legitimately cry every day in my holocaust class

1 minute ago, Motendra said:

Jhene Aiko just released a surprise album.

I've seen The Light

wtf a SURPRISE album, that's wild

nice tho

holy shit im watching a honeyworks i missed and first of all i am utterly disappointed about yamakos new style and second of all IS NARUTO ACTUALLY A CANON CHARACTER IN THE HONEYVERSE

23 minutes ago, Hitori said:

thx i'm v proud of it

life is so enjoyable when ur emotional tbh i legitimately cry every day in my holocaust class

wtf a SURPRISE album, that's wild

nice tho

Everyone needs a Jhene to their Big Sean

Also whats this about crying

39 minutes ago, Hitori said:

pet peeve: WHEN VOCALOID PRODUCERS DONT USE THE INHALE AND EXHALE LIKE THOSE TWO THINGS ADD SO MUCH LIFE TO A SONG (see: honeyworks) BUT THEY DONT USE IT WHY

Cillia/Kyaami using those inhale/exhale is part of why I like her vocaloid cover so much.

5 hours ago, Claudius I said:

urrrggghhh i have the sudden urge to learn how to play both of arvis's themes on keyboards but i also have the sudden urge to play fire emblem but i also want to study japanese but it's also getting late and i should probably not stay up for too long but i also want to read a lot of tolkien before i go to sleep

play arvis' theme

...when you wake up later that is

>_>

2 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Hey is anyone here excited for the re releases of gold and silver on the eshop?

ive asked literally Everyone I know and some people on this forum and pretty much everyone has said no.

its getting a rereleas? 
that sounds pretty cool actually

Pft, free Celebi.

Back in the day, we wouldn't be handed Celebi. It was simply unobtainable, unless you could've gone to a Japanese event to give you the GS Ball to fight a Lv30 Celebi at the Ilex Shrine. Uphill, in the snow, bothways! An event that even got its text translated despite not being used outside of Japan. Other than that, you gamesharked a Celebi to yourself. And we liked it!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I know? Remember when you could only get Darkrai or Shaymin when you hacked the game to walk through walls and had to waltz all the way to that island and the incredibly long path? Or action replaying the Azure Flute so you could find Arceus? Man, I wish it was still a challenge to get those event Pokemon...

Or that you would Teleport right when a specific Gambler noticed you, then fight a Youngster and his Slowpoke, then return to the Gambler, only to suddenly stumble across a L7 Mew.

Or, if you wanted Mew earlier, you would Teleport from the Jr. Trainer near Nugget Bridge, and fight the Swimmer in Misty's GYM.

Edited by Acacia Sgt