Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

11 minutes ago, Hitori said:

yknow shitposting has really made me realize how often and how quickly my interests change

thats me

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

It's quite worrysome the quakes haven't stopped in the southern part of the country...

that is very concerning...

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

11 minutes ago, Hitori said:

yknow shitposting has really made me realize how often and how quickly my interests change

thats me

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

It's quite worrysome the quakes haven't stopped in the southern part of the country...

that is very concerning...

2 minutes ago, Hitori said:

something that my school publication staffs do whenever people win things is print out a lil paper w the winning thing in the middle and then everyone on the staff writes on it and congratulates the winner and it's very cute and sweet

i had forgotten about it but my friend who had won third place in feature writing showed me his sheet and i was thinking oh man this is really selfish but i secretly hope they made one for me too even though i'm not on staff any more....i will see my advisor on monday and find out then and it will be totally understandable if they didn't bc duh but also....i am selfish

Kim, it's normal to feel that way. I'd be hoping for one too if I were you.

I don't think it's selfish unless you think they owe you one.

wow he sounds like me sometimes, i guess i am gonna become the dark lord, sometimes

hi kim please don't destroy the world's sources of light and steal the most beautiful jewels on earth or else i am going to change your name to dark foe and curse your name and swear a terrible oath that will not regain me the jewels but will only drive me to my doom and also is an act of rebellion against the angelic powers that govern the world and also causes the eternal sundering of elves and men

something that my school publication staffs do whenever people win things is print out a lil paper w the winning thing in the middle and then everyone on the staff writes on it and congratulates the winner and it's very cute and sweet

i had forgotten about it but my friend who had won third place in feature writing showed me his sheet and i was thinking oh man this is really selfish but i secretly hope they made one for me too even though i'm not on staff any more....i will see my advisor on monday and find out then and it will be totally understandable if they didn't bc duh but also....i am selfish

wow he sounds like me sometimes, i guess i am gonna become the dark lord, sometimes

hi kim please don't destroy the world's sources of light and steal the most beautiful jewels on earth or else i am going to change your name to dark foe and curse your name and swear a terrible oath that will not regain me the jewels but will only drive me to my doom and also is an act of rebellion against the angelic powers that govern the world and also causes the eternal sundering of elves and men

It fascinates me how Melkor used to be the mightiest and wisest of the Ainur (far mightier and wiser than Manwë even; second in power and wisdom only to Eru Ilúvatar himself) but ended up being corrupted into a being that seeks only to destroy everything.

3 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

gosh thx hatt that makes me feel less ungood thx

idk context at all but i laughed rly hard, also the eternal sundering of elves and men sounds pretty ominous s-so maybe i won't....

3 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

gosh thx hatt that makes me feel less ungood thx

idk context at all but i laughed rly hard, also the eternal sundering of elves and men sounds pretty ominous s-so maybe i won't....

16 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Yeah, released just today. 

It comes with a code for a free CELEBI!

ahhhhhhhh

of all the times to have no money

2 hours ago, Claudius I said:

aw

so cute

53 minutes ago, Renne said:

np idk if there's a bigger nerd out there tbh

you

man hitori is one of those utaite who are wayyy more popular in japan/on nnd than internationally/on youtube and whenever i get upset about the little recognition she gets on the latter i go to her niconico videos and turn on the comments

fd6fe6abf5.png

and it is absolutely the most beautiful thing because all these people are screaming over hitori the same way i do, every time she begins a song or changes her voice

d56222110f.png

and it just kinda makes me tear up because even though she's been inactive for years and she has definitely lost some steam

713c0876c8.png

there was a point where lots and lots of people loved her and adored her and were a fan of her and if she ever re-enters the utaite scene i hope that some of these commenters will be back to support her

I wonder what Melkor was thinking after Ilúvatar stopped the Music of the Ainur.

I'm sure he was proud of himself for weaving his own designs into the Music, but what was he expecting from Ilúvatar? Was he hoping Ilúvatar would compliment him? Like "Wow, Melkor, the designs you made are really good, I'm proud of you and I'm so glad I created you"? And is that why he felt so ashamed and bitter when Ilúvatar was angry with him?

16 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Yeah, released just today. 

It comes with a code for a free CELEBI!

ahhhhhhhh

of all the times to have no money

2 hours ago, Claudius I said:

aw

so cute

53 minutes ago, Renne said:

np idk if there's a bigger nerd out there tbh

you

I wonder what Melkor was thinking after Ilúvatar stopped the Music of the Ainur.

I'm sure he was proud of himself for weaving his own designs into the Music, but what was he expecting from Ilúvatar? Was he hoping Ilúvatar would compliment him? Like "Wow, Melkor, the designs you made are really good, I'm proud of you and I'm so glad I created you"? And is that why he felt so ashamed and bitter when Ilúvatar was angry with him?