Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

SPEAKING OF WHICH the utaite wiki says that "it is unknown whether she is on hiatus or quit, because she deleted her blog out of the blue and she has not uploaded in like literally forever lol" but i looked around and

f9643b48ad.png

in her twitter bio the last sentence says "until the day we meet again (´ω`)ノ"

bc89b97fdd.png

in her latest tweet she apologizes for only being able to pop up on twitter once a year and says that she will "be gone only a little longer" and thanks her fans for not forgetting her

f22b779a05.png

in her niconico bio the second line says she is currently not active and "i hope to see you again...!"

like wow i have hope that she will maybe come back......or actually with all of this she definitely intends to come back at some point ;_;

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

bf77c437cb.png

in hitori's bgm video with such gems as eh ah sou she wrote that she sang these forever ago and will probably never sing the full versions of these songs which broke my heart because omg her short version of eh ah sou is literally one of my favourites by her even though it's less than a minute, i would kill someone to hear her sing "amai no mo ii to omou keredo nigai no mo kirai ja nai" i love her voice so much wow

3 minutes ago, Hitori said:

like wow i have hope that she will maybe come back......or actually with all of this she definitely intends to come back at some point ;_;

yeah it definitely sounds like she intends to come back at some point

i sure hope so

2 minutes ago, Hitori said:

wow do u have an account on there i had no idea

i-i don't but i've seen videos from nico nico before

3 minutes ago, Hitori said:

yeah it definitely sounds like she intends to come back at some point

i sure hope so

2 minutes ago, Hitori said:

wow do u have an account on there i had no idea

i-i don't but i've seen videos from nico nico before

but i love hitori a lot so idk it's been a really long time since i've kept an interest for more than a month (i.e. the name change limit on sf, in fact afaict the last time was january 2016) but boy do i love hitori.....