• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

You know i've always wondered why the valar never do anything about tilion

first they set a course for the moon to follow, then tilion does not follow that course at all because he can't keep it in his pants

and not even once do the valar say "cut the shit, tilion, or we're firing you and getting someone else to steer the moon"

1 minute ago, Claudius I said:

uhhhh i know what vocaloid is

oh and that hatsune miku exists

!! gosh ok i will try to be good at explaining except thats the exact opposite of what i am so pls bear w me

1 minute ago, Claudius I said:

uhhhh i know what vocaloid is

oh and that hatsune miku exists

!! gosh ok i will try to be good at explaining except thats the exact opposite of what i am so pls bear w me

1 minute ago, Hitori said:

lmao i look forward to it

i have to eat dinner right now tho

i'll read when i'm back and hope u have fun with shitposting

i love you kim

vy2v3 (also called yuuma or rarely roro but i like vy2v3 bc it's his ~official~ name) is a vocaloid released like five years ago, he doesn't have an official gender or design but his voice is masculine so he's referred to as male, also his most-often used "avatar" looks like this

Spoiler

VY2.full.673793.jpg

i like it a lot bc it's pink and has hearts tbh

honestly i have never really liked male vocaloid voices but the other day i suddenly remembered a song by him that i looooved so i listened to it and i was like wtf, this guy's voice is really good.....the song is super long but here r the lyrics it's very sad and good

Spoiler

e4eedbbece.png

00ae71f5d5.png

2820edf1fc.png

(tl;dr a guy sends love poems to a girl for 15 years in hopes of a reply, at the end of the song he realizes that she died fifteen years ago but he keeps writing anyway in hopes of reaching her)

idk i just rly like his voice tbh, it sounds a lot more natural other male vocaloid and i can enjoy his songs the same way i enjoy actual human singers. this is one of my favourites by him

1 hour ago, Renne said:

nah hatt is biggest nerd

hmmmmmmm

i'd say you're tied

1 hour ago, Claudius I said:

thx

i feel so honored ;_;

im so proud of you

38 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Don't worry, the codes last for a while 

ahh ok

2. yorukichi, my male ultaite

man ok i have always really really really loved utaite who used lots of harmonies in their songs, like even part of the reason why i love hitori is because—compared to the average utaite, at least—she uses lots of harmonies and it adds a lot of depth to her covers. she makes me like ten-faced and revolution, two of the flattest and most monotone vocaloid songs in existence!! imo.

but honestly speaking they're still pretty basic for the most part. and oh boy is yorukichi on a whole new level

Spoiler

mair's upbringing was my first and still my favourite song by him......i remember hearing the original and being like gosh i can't wait until people cover this. and then yorukichi popped up!! i had no idea who he was but i listened and i was very very very blown away by his harmonies. so i looked up his other songs and i realized that actually that was his entire gimmick........in all of his songs he would create layers and layers of harmonies and add new melodies where none existed and wow it was amazing. whenever i listen to him i have to wear headphones and totally lift myself away from my surroundings because he creates an entirely new world with his songs and it's so easy to miss something if you don't devote your full attention to them

(incidentally he used to upload his songs on a separate site with the harmonies amplified and the main melody in the background and i usually loved those more than his actual songs woops...but the site got deleted and now they're all gone sob)

also something funny about him is that i really do not like his voice lmao, i have never really liked deep male voices, but the way he uses it is special!! i almost never really like falsetto either (off the top of my head the only singers whose falsetto i like are kim jonghyun and park jimin...) but oml his sounded so good in unknown mother goose i cried. it's not on youtube but the only way i can describe it is like........my heart is being caressed by angels personally sent from above it is wondrously beautiful and i feel blessed whenever i listen to it

Spoiler

this is rly good too

Edited by Hitori
stan hitori

MY ONLY NITPICK WITH HIS MAIR'S UPBRINGING COVER IS THAT HIS HARMONIES ARE WAY TOO MUTED, IT USED TO BE OKAY BECAUSE I COULD JUST LISTEN TO THE VERSION WITH THEM AMPLIFIED BUT NOW I CAN'T DO THAT AND

when u have like a billion songs u like from yorukichi but don't want to overwhelm the page with yt video links

o                                                           u o

o also yorukichi is funny like hitori because they have really similar music tastes, edgy and also sexy, i.e. i like almost none of the songs that he does

in fact both of them have sung

- tokyo teddy bear
- eh ah sou
- black rock shooter
- matryoshka
- cantarella
- invisible
- ribbon in the evening rain
- iroha uta
- mrs. pumpkin's comical dream
- spice

and tbh a lot of these songs aren't "classics" that literally every utaite covers (melt, etc.) so it's funny to me. also along with the fact that hitori has maybe ~50 to 60 songs in her discography (she has like 44 official uploaded ones but i am counting album tracks and the songs in her bgm video) so sharing this many w yorukichi is kinda miraculous

the only difference is that yorukichi also likes songs w emotional lyrics like the two i posted so at least that is something i have in common w him

every time yorukichi says "anata ni wa boku ga mieru ka" in unknown mother goose it sounds like "anata ni wa baka ga mieru ka" and then i am like "yes i do see the idiot it's right here it me"

can we talk about the fact that yorukichi has released twenty songs this year and four this month alone. like he did jack shit in 2016 lmao but i guess he wants to make up for it. i feel blessed

1 hour ago, Hitori said:

vy2v3 (also called yuuma or rarely roro but i like vy2v3 bc it's his ~official~ name) is a vocaloid released like five years ago, he doesn't have an official gender or design but his voice is masculine so he's referred to as male, also his most-often used "avatar" looks like this

Hide contents

VY2.full.673793.jpg

i like it a lot bc it's pink and has hearts tbh

honestly i have never really liked male vocaloid voices but the other day i suddenly remembered a song by him that i looooved so i listened to it and i was like wtf, this guy's voice is really good.....the song is super long but here r the lyrics it's very sad and good

Reveal hidden contents

e4eedbbece.png

00ae71f5d5.png

2820edf1fc.png

(tl;dr a guy sends love poems to a girl for 15 years in hopes of a reply, at the end of the song he realizes that she died fifteen years ago but he keeps writing anyway in hopes of reaching her)

idk i just rly like his voice tbh, it sounds a lot more natural other male vocaloid and i can enjoy his songs the same way i enjoy actual human singers. this is one of my favourites by him

wow that's so cool...

honestly i really like those lyrics they're so good

13 minutes ago, Hitori said:

can we talk about the fact that yorukichi has released twenty songs this year and four this month alone. like he did jack shit in 2016 lmao but i guess he wants to make up for it. i feel blessed

yes we can talk about that fact