• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

2 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

poor minhyuk

also i agree exo's group badges are all hideous

but the thing that bugs me the most is that suho doesn't even look like SUHO 

th-that just means the one you have is perfect

is the tree of life supposed to say "exo" or what bc i don't get how it represents exo

yeah man it really bugs me when users vote for a badge where the person doesn't even look like themselves like why =(

o th-thanks

2 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

0aiUjCE.png

this is why aeriverse is superior

man i wish carats were a big enough fandom for a caratverse

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

i promised myself i wouldn't stan any more groups bc svt-omg-rv-mx is more than enough but honestly sj BwpZKuH.png sj really exists BwpZKuH.png and like i told myself i wouldn't buy their latest album since i literally just splurged on a bunch of seventeen albums but the packaging on sj's "play" is so nice BwpZKuH.png especially considering that it's sm, the same company that packaged free somebody and the red and perfect velvet BwpZKuH.png

e72b76c63c.png

not to mention that the pause version contains a photocard-esque letter from kyuhyun or ryeowook BwpZKuH.png 50/50 odds of getting ryeowook is really good esp. compared to my usual odds of 1/13 for joshua plus i miss ryeong a lot BwpZKuH.png

67217362fb.png

i normally don't care about posters unless it's joshua and i wouldn't order the poster anyway bc i don't like siwon or kangin but the one for heechul honestly looks fire BwpZKuH.png eunhyuk too i know the other members and i make fun of him a lot for looking like an anchovy but sm's stylists done did him right BwpZKuH.png

24db6edcd8.png

BwpZKuH.png 아아 어떡하지 BwpZKuH.png

Edited by bling
stan hitori

Spoiler

my sin for today: sometimes i think something sinful and then right afterwards im like HAHA OF COURSE I WOULD NEVER THINK THAT, OF COURSE. HAHAHA. like "aw man idol x looks quite cute in this mv HAHA OF COURSE I WOULD NEVER THINK THAT HAHAHA." i lie a lot about my sins but i think this is the worst ive ever done

Edited by bling
stan hitori

1 hour ago, bling said:

is the tree of life supposed to say "exo" or what bc i don't get how it represents exo

yeah man it really bugs me when users vote for a badge where the person doesn't even look like themselves like why =(

it's because oh exo-ls fuckin love wolf and the tree of life

exo fuckin loves wolf and the tree of life bc they did a remix of it and added that part of the choreo to cbx's song

why do i stan

for the second thing it's bc oh is blind

o it's ok i had friday off and i will have monday off and i always like talkin to u so in fact i am happy u are posting

fsr i get self-conscious shitpostin w u though

Just now, bling said:

DO EXO-LS REALLY LIKE WOLF also hi sylv we were just talking about u, did you have a good bday

most like it ironically but some deaf Ls actually like it

they're probably wolfaboos or something

hi kim MY BDAY WAS GR88 it might've been the best bday ever

whenever i do the "stan __" for the edit thing i reserve it for only people and things i am positive i will love for a very long while instead of things i just really really really love at the moment and while we were shitposting today i had to contemplate every time "should i edit it w 'stan ryeowook'"

whenever i do the "stan __" for the edit thing i reserve it for only people and things i am positive i will love for a very long while instead of things i just really really really love at the moment and while we were shitposting today i had to contemplate every time "should i edit it w 'stan ryeowook'"