• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

the answer version of sorry sorry is such a slow jam BwpZKuH.png i skipped over it three years ago bc i thought it was the same as vocaloid's another-story versions and heretic-2015-kim didn't like sorrysorrysus that much but now im listening to it and BwpZKuH.png sorry sorry sorry sorry nickel nickel nickel magic nickel nickel nickel banjo banjo banjo up in this bitch BwpZKuH.png

Edited by bling
stan luna

the answer version of sorry sorry is such a slow jam BwpZKuH.png i skipped over it three years ago bc i thought it was the same as vocaloid's another-story versions and heretic-2015-kim didn't like sorrysorrysus that much but now im listening to it and BwpZKuH.png sorry sorry sorry sorry nickel nickel nickel nickel magic nickel nickel nickel banjo banjo banjo up in this bitch BwpZKuH.png

ive tossed around the idea of shitposting my visual ranking for suju but it's really difficult to separate personal preference and objective attractiveness tbh. like siwon is definitely one of the top kpop visuals of all time but he doesn't appeal to me and despite that it makes me uncomfortable puttin him in the lower ranks. it'd be like putting after school's nana below binnie even when i prefer the latter

ive tossed around the idea of shitposting my visual ranking for suju but it's really difficult to separate personal preference and objective attractiveness tbh. like siwon is definitely one of the top kpop visuals of all time but he doesn't appeal to me and despite that it makes me uncomfortable puttin him in the lower ranks. it'd be like putting after school's nana below binnie even when i prefer the latter

Spoiler

here it is anyway tho

13. shindong - i had to think really hard b/t puttin him or eunhyuk here but then i remembered eunhyuk's styling in suju's latest comeback (WHICH WE STILL NEED TO LISTEN TO DAMIAN) and yea

12. eunhyuk - indisputable, love the guy but hes an anchovy

11. kangin - yeah

10. henry - yeah

9. sungmin - suju was talkin about how visual line was inarguably siwon-donghae-sungmin but i actually don't find sungmin very attractive. i think it's the face shape

8. kyuhyun - i just don't

7. siwon - this is ok

6. zhoumi - as long as he is smiling

5. ryeowook - "kim, you're a biased fuck," you may say. well, you are right (he has a baby face i think it is cute genuinely)

4. yesung - even i feel like im wrong for puttin him here but here he is

3. leeteuk - as long as he keeps his mouth closed

2. heechul - as long as he stays very very still

1. donghae - soft. dude when i watched suju's weekly idol appearance i was so fascinated w how nice he looked despite bein in his mid-thirties i know it's probably cosmetic surgery and botox and makeup but i wanna AGE like him

thx ill keep that in mind

for my bday a lot of my friends and cousins texted me HBD WHAT DO U WANT and i told them to stream suju's comeback and tell me what they thought and they were all surprised at how good it was heh keikaku doori