Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

thx ill keep that in mind

for my bday a lot of my friends and cousins texted me HBD WHAT DO U WANT and i told them to stream suju's comeback and tell me what they thought and they were all surprised at how good it was heh keikaku doori

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

omg sylv idk if ur gonna see this but i had a dream that sm held a worldwide giveaway where two random fans would be invited on an all-expenses-paid trip to south korea and a tour around sm and u and i won somehow and when we arrived wendy and amber were there to lead us bc they speak english and then i saw luna and cried and u saw exo and cried and then i saw suju and cried and it was just a good time

Edited by bling
stan luna

KIM IM GONNA SLEEP BUT IF U HAVENT SHITPOSTED ENOUGH KEEP ROCKIN IM W/ U IN SPIRIT GET THOSE SHITS OUT

well its more like im gonna try to nap becos i want to be up in 3 ~ 4 hours but i doubt u'll be around then SO ITS THE SAME THING AS SLEEP

On 1/11/2018 at 12:45 PM, LuxSpes said:

Guess why I disappeared for 3 weeks now. 

Sadly, the university the feedback sheets are done prior to the final exams, so we can't rant about them if they turn out to be horrible (like in this case)

so how's xenoblade 2?

Ahhh
oh, isnt there some rate my professor thing you could use?

On 1/11/2018 at 1:20 PM, Soledai said:

Well, well

I saw you lurking the other night, I thought to call out, but thought better of it and didn't

call him out
he's a nerd, he probably deserves it

On 1/12/2018 at 12:42 PM, Nobody said:

5a5967d33fc55_tsubasagun.thumb.png.82168

i love this

22 minutes ago, bling said:

omg sylv idk if ur gonna see this but i had a dream that sm held a worldwide giveaway where two random fans would be invited on an all-expenses-paid trip to south korea and a tour around sm and u and i won somehow and when we arrived wendy and amber were there to lead us bc they speak english and then i saw luna and cried and u saw exo and cried and then i saw suju and cried and it was just a good time

wow that dream sounds almost too good to be true

i wanna dream like that one night

I wished Persona 5's final boss was as great as most of the game before. I fought a giant piece of shit with Nyx replica voiceacting in a bad way.

Still it was a great game overall, maybe a bit too long for me. It surpassed 30h than the longest game I've played yet which was Persona 3 funnily. 

Yeah, Persona games are LOOOONNG

31 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

I am GREAT!! thank u for asking. I spent my bday shitposting and had all my favorite foods and got flowers.

How are you?

AAAAA I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SYLVVVVV. Flowers and good food are great. Especially flowers but that’s more a personal thing tbh....

im pretty alright. Today’s just been one of those weekends where not much happens you know? 

9 hours ago, Trisitei said:

AAAAA I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SYLVVVVV. Flowers and good food are great. Especially flowers but that’s more a personal thing tbh....

im pretty alright. Today’s just been one of those weekends where not much happens you know? 

THX TRISITIE

That's good I think

4 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

THX TRISITIE

That's good I think

I'd say it's good

has your day today been good too?

1 hour ago, Soledai said:

Hey @Trisitei, remember when you mentioned(kinda) Blazblue cross tag?

Yeah, about that...

Here's all of my "fuck that shit".

Blake a qt though, even with her b&b pose

yeah.... i heard about that yesterday
have you ever had your dreams crushed before you when they were starting to rise?

at least theres still DBFZ...