Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

11 hours ago, Trisitei said:

so how's xenoblade 2?

Ahhh
oh, isnt there some rate my professor thing you could use?

Game's beaten. Reached level 99(today) and got all the rare Blades and I'm finishing up on their affinity charts and quests. I'm really enjoying the game, but I'm unsure about how it compares to XC1. I feel like I'd need to replay through both games to really compare them, but at the moment, I think I still prefer XC1. 

Nothing affiliated to the university. I think rallying other students to deposit a former complaints as a group is the only thing we could do.

5 hours ago, Soledai said:

Okie dokie

@LuxSpes Xenoblade Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd

Hi

That I am

and hello.

20 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

wow that dream sounds almost too good to be true

i wanna dream like that one night

yes probably bc it is, sm will never be that nice

Spoiler

it was rly nice when we reached the suju practice room i pretended to be only a casual fan and shook hands w them and then when i got to ryeong i started crying uncontrollably while trying to say "nice to meet u" and it was a good time tbh

Spoiler

oh yes merry birthday to hyungwon my first ~actual~ male ultimate bias

Spoiler

lol tbh for the first like six months after i dropped him it felt really awkward watching monsta x videos and i straight-up pretended like he didn't exist and that i.m was my monsta x fave im glad i have gotten over that. he is a good talented person

3 hours ago, Trisitei said:

I'd say it's good

has your day today been good too?

It's been pretty ok, I stayed in bed for most of the day though

what about you?

16 minutes ago, bling said:

yes probably bc it is, sm will never be that nice

yes but I meant even for a dream. I don't think I've ever dreamt something that nice

also merry birthday hyungwon

Spoiler

i still really miss jonghyun tbh. when i think about him i imagine him relaxing at home playing with his dog and laughing with his sister. or maybe joking around with the other shinee members while theyre preparing for their upcoming tour or comeback. or maybe thinking about his next composition and writing more wonderfully artistic lyrics for his fans to enjoy. it's hard to accept that he's not doing any of that and that he just...isn't here any more. and we won't ever, ever, ever see him again. i don't spend every waking moment thinking about him any more but when i do it still hurts a lot. it hurts when i remember all the good that he did in his life; he was indisputably the most socially aware and politically conscious kpop idol and he used his fame as a platform to encourage mental health reform in south korea and acceptance of lgbtq+ youth and extending a hand out to those struggling with depression. with how conservative korea is he often saw k-fans mocking him or trolling him for his views but regardless he persistently vocalized his thoughts and since his death ive seen so many people confessing how much jonghyun helped them with their mental health. even when he hosted blue night, rather than striving for public recognition like sukira he decided to create a radio show past midnight where he would provide listeners with advice and warm words and encouragement. because he knew people up at that hour would need it the most: "in fact, i’ll write you a guarantee! the most beautiful thing in the world is right now. this moment. you. don’t ever forget that." he was able to help so many people and yet he wasn't able to help himself; until his last moment he was always thinking about others. his scheduled january comeback was announced to be a song "for those grieving for the loss of a loved one" and even in his suicide letter he wrote that he felt like he was living for the sake of other people—but he wanted it to be for himself. if im feeling this way i can't begin to imagine how his family and friends and coworkers feel. from their recent public appearances and social media activity taeyeon and key and yeri and iu still seem just as grief-stricken as they were the day after his death. jonghyun is gone now and he's shown from the pearl aqua moon and lights that he's doing well but i sincerely hope that his loved ones have plenty of time to recover from this. honestly i can't be the only one to be upset that iu had a concert to perform at the next day and red velvet and exo the next week...

Spoiler

possibly the saddest thing was sm releasing dear my family as a station song after his death, with his recorded vocals in it. that might be the last thing we'll hear from jonghyun, and the lyrics are so heartbreakingly fitting

Spoiler

im nonreligious and i don't believe that there's an afterlife but it comforts me thinking that theres a heaven and the pearl-aqua moon on the day of his funeral and pearl-aqua lights at his all of his memorials were him reassuring shawols and blingers that he made it there safely. since his death i visited my mom's memorial in my house twice, during her birthday and mine, and both times i stood there sobbing for a really long time. my mother was 27 when she died and so was jonghyun and i can't help but wonder how they're doing right now. i asked my mom if she was doing okay, if he was doing okay, if they were happy where they were. i wish i could tell someone irl tbh it's really hard bottling it all up and yet at the same time i know i'd be ridiculed for mourning the death of someone i never truly knew

29 minutes ago, bling said:
  Reveal hidden contents

possibly the saddest thing was sm releasing dear my family as a station song after his death, with his recorded vocals in it. that might be the last thing we'll hear from jonghyun, and the lyrics are so heartbreakingly fitting

Spoiler

Assuming you mean this, I concur. Quite a good listen it was:

12 minutes ago, ChefGuevara said:

Pepe is a fascist meme and cannot be used 

i can't believe I just wrote the words "fascist meme" and had it be true

yeah lmao i helped my friend write a(N AWARD-WINNING, IF I MAY ADD, HE IS A VERY TALENTED WRITER I LOVE BRAGGING ABOUT MY FRIENDS) article about it it's kinda surreal

12 minutes ago, ChefGuevara said:

Pepe is a fascist meme and cannot be used 

i can't believe I just wrote the words "fascist meme" and had it be true

yeah lmao i helped my friend write a(N AWARD-WINNING, IF I MAY ADD, HE IS A VERY TALENTED WRITER I LOVE BRAGGING ABOUT MY FRIENDS) article about it it's kinda surreal

3 minutes ago, Motendra said:
  Hide contents

Assuming you mean this, I concur. Quite a good listen it was:

Spoiler

im really touched that you took the time to listen to it, thanks

the lyrics are really uplifting for the most part but the line "how heartbreaking and hard must it have been for you? only now do i think i can understand" really breaks my heart. this specific video also has a lot of clips and photos with him with other idols and it really shows what an important person he was to a lot of people