• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Ah

Was thinking on something more serious... but that's because of the actual one I remember seeing from a cartoon... size of those involved unrelated.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

@SoledaiFor some reason, I thought the Tempest Trial would start today in FEH and decided to wait a bit before going to bed to have enough stamina to finish the last monthly quest I had left (I wanted it to be over and done with so I could spend all my stamina on the Tempest). So when 2 AM struck and I realized the TT wasn't happening today,  I shrugged and thought I try summoning with 17 orbs right now since it's enough for 4 pulls and I'm awake.

Turns out I only needed one pull :

Spoiler

294f61d021.jpg

Thanks for sharing your luck around

Spoiler

yeri smiled at tzuyu during isac and it was really small but it was the first time she genuinely smiled in public since jonghyun passed and it made me happy to the point of tears i love yeri a lot and it is great to see her like that again

edit: wow what timing yeri just wrote up a message to reveluvs on instagram thanking them for the support at isac

DTmBX3gX0AEnYqa.jpg

i love her so much

Edited by bling
stan hitori

13 hours ago, PKLucas531 said:

i already forgot it w/o u sayin that tbh

sry for botherin again but it haunted me as i drifted off to sleep and im still thinkin about it, forgetting is not the same thing as acknowledging that it never existed can i get ur word

"If a character strikes a weakness or gets a critical hit, there is a chance they will enter "Smirk" status: Smirking temporarily increases a character's damage, eliminates their elemental weaknesses, and gives them a high probability of dodging attacks"

i wish i could increase my damage, eliminate elemental weaknesses, and dodge attacks by smirking

1 hour ago, bling said:

sry for botherin again but it haunted me as i drifted off to sleep and im still thinkin about it, forgetting is not the same thing as acknowledging that it never existed can i get ur word

ok let me rephrase it to i forgot it to the point where i cannot recite anything that happened so it basically didnt besides "kim said somethin to damian" which could be anything wow...

one of the admins on the kpopvocalanalysis site said that since 2010 seungkwan was the only male main vocalist who impressed him at debut and i thought about it a lot bc that's just another reminder of many that seungkwan is actually talented and that makes me uncomfortable

3 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

do they rly i've never heard of that before

uh tbh i have no idea but i know joshua picked his, maybe it's just seventeen lmao..........