Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Fttf is random~

Also, if this was HHM, i would almost be guaranteed to have an unusable Eliwood like my first HHM Ironman run... (only having 13 Spd after Level 15 promo ><)

Lowen is a pretty awesome unit to have, since he's really tanky, and can support with Marcus for awesome dual Paladin charging. :D

Erk, Lucius, and Wil are all too of low movement to keep up with my highly mobile strike force, since I like charging in fast and hard when I play FE :D

Hello Zee~

One of the best FE's out there~

Wow. Your Elis must really suck. He can do better, trust me. He is a bit hit or miss though.

I tend to take things slowly and cautiously when I'm playing any FE except 8 and 13. So I just wait for the enemy to come to me and then strike. So I favor units less succeptible to counterattacks (archers and mages) and lords because forced.

ROLF DARN IT I WANT AN ARCHER STYLE LORD SO MUCH ASDFJKL.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

My Browen on my 2nd HHM Ironman run was a beast! So sad it ended with a wipe because Kishuna left... ><

That sucks, but Browen is so bro ;_;

a pile of shit it seems

hai friends

So are you

Hey, ZM~

Yes, my Eli on my first HHM ironman run was so terrible, he wasn't even worth using...

If you wanna see how terrible he was, you can see it on my FE7 thread here in the OP under Update #4.

It's funny, whenever I play EM, my Eliwood usually turns out amazing. It was that way the first time I played FE7 as well back in middle school 11 years ago ><

I used to play really cautiously and turtled my way through the maps, but then I ended up wanting to just absolutely wreck maps with superior speed and tactics, so I ended up changing my gameplay style quite a bit.

The cavalry is the best thing to have in my elite strike force. With their beastly 7-8 Mov, they can charge hard and fast, OHKing or double teaming mages and other high threat units with precision and style~

I love being able to eliminate threats without any damage to myself, it helps with having low turn counts.

Dorcas solo LHM

final destination

brb doing it

Good luck~

That sucks, but Browen is so bro ;_;

Feel the pain with me bro. :(

Edited by N7 Average Azn (Rindisu)

Dorcas solo LHM

final destination

brb doing it

... No, Dorcas is a fighter 0/10 won't do it Wil, Lyn, Erk, or Florina should get that EXP.

The FE7 who does worst for me is usually Hector. Lyn and Eli are amazing.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

... No, Dorcas is a fighter 0/10 won't do it Wil, Lyn, Erk, or Florina should get that EXP.

The FE7 who does worst for me is usually Hector. Lyn and Eli are amazing.

Give it all to my baby Rindisu~~~

As your fellow Tactician, you should spread the EXP out evenly through out your whole team...

except Erk because Erk trolls me all the time ><

Eliwood is the one who is always low-tier for me :(

Edited by N7 Average Azn (Rindisu)

What? >:c

All right?

sowwy

good

Good luck~

It'll be a breeze, maybe.

Florina got an HP, STR, SPD, DEF level just now. She shall be used long-term.

Should I have the following items appear:

Emblem Sword: Eliwood's possession

Emblem Bow: Wil's possession

Emblem Axe: Dart's possession

Emblem Lance: Heath's possession

Wind Sword: Lyn's possession