Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

8 hours ago, Nobody said:

Your problem is that what you think is SMT gameplay ISN'T SMT gameplay

persona DOES NOT have smt gameplay

that's like complaining that checkers isn't like chess. smt and persona are two completely distinct things that share a developer. Expecting smt to be like persona is like expecting fire emblem to be like paper mario.

you don't like smt. you like persona, which is totally fine, but persona is not smt.

Then how exactly do you define SMT's gameplay?

As for me it's the battle system.

Everyone has the elements

• physical
  • guns / arrows
  • fire
  • ice
  • wind
  • thunder
  • light
  • dark

If you attack the opponent's element weakness, you get an extra turn. If you attack with an element the opponents nullifies, absorbs or reflects, you lose one.

The demon domains are pretty much similar to the floors in Persona 3's tartarus.

We don't need to discuss about the story. It's obvious that the main games focus on different elements than the spin offs. But about the gameplay I've no idea what you tried to point out here, because SMTIV is pretty much the same as Persona for me (minus day organization).

Also I haven't said that I didn't enjoy SMTIV, I just didn't find it as amazing as P3 was because of gameplay issues. I still would buy Apocalypse, if it's in a special offer.

Just now, xXHoshiHeartsXx said:

you have no name :VVV

i regard names as being some what superficial...but I guess that's pretty strange considering how much goes with one...

but, does my un cause any weirdness, or is it just an oddity???

that being said, I've always thought your un is pretty nice, HoshiHearts.

2 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

you pronounce it as                

c;

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I don't ever plan to change my username, at all.

I...

would be weird to see you with another one, tbh

4 minutes ago, ___ said:

i regard names as being some what superficial...but I guess that's pretty strange considering how much goes with one...

but, does my un cause any weirdness, or is it just an oddity???

i recognise people by the way they talk actually (i forget names all the time) but what do i even call you .v.

14 minutes ago, xXHoshiHeartsXx said:

i recognise people by the way they talk actually (i forget names all the time) but what do i even call you .v.

Doesn't that feel more natural???

well, whatever seems most appropriate to you, that's part of the fun c;

underscores, 3us, blank, nameless, it, them...there's a saying that a person has two names, one given and one earned...what name do you think I should have? just something for you play around with when you've got nothing else going on, really.

12 minutes ago, 0w0 said:

Is it worth it to preorder a game for a pin

How much value, as a fan, does it hold for you? Personally, I only did that once, at which point it didn't really seem to me to be that great a deal, so I never preorder for that reason again. I would if it was a really nice pin, just haven't seen anything too exciting.

Edited by ___

1 minute ago, ___ said:

Doesn't that feel more natural???

well, whatever seems most appropriate to you, that's part of the fun c;

underscores, 3us, blank, nameless, it, them...there's a saying that a person has two names, one given and one earned...what name do you think I should have? just something for you play around with when you've got nothing else going on, really.

yes but that does not stop people from yelling at me for forgetting their names .v.

and i do not feel up to the task of naming ppl .v.

I like how sometimes things work out.

Didn't plan to head to Wallmart tonight, but happened to, and found just one single $20 PSN Card, among a sea of $50's. Took the chance without thinking it twice, hahaha...