Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

1 hour ago, Robert of Normandy said:

in this day and age?
wat

1 hour ago, Kokoro said:

i could, yeah, but it was a doctor in the hospital haha. well i could still bring it up to the nurse at my clinic anyway

but they usually stop as i adjust to the med... USUALLY. fuck me if they don't because that means even less quality sleep

Yeah! sounds like an idea

yeesh..
i'd say get a call in just to set an appointment

but besides that, when do you think you'll be ready for a speedrun?

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

p5 done

good job to your bro

whats the rankings for the thieves

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

As if it was teh cherry on top, General Bat also had Prevail.

But I've done it! General Bat is down! He's not that concerned that he's going to die...

... because of course we have yet to face the main force and Emperor Gor himself...

... and speaking of which, guess who has showed up... with a squad of Zoriis and Gudas...

wUVsF72.gif

Second half of the stage... lovely...

Emperor Gor goes once more about how the dinosaurs ruled the planet, before the Getter Rays forced them underground, and humanity evolved and took over. He declares this to be the fight to determine who gains the planet. And boy, it will be a fight, alright.

So, the last non-AI generic enemies of the game, and the honor goes to a bunch of dinosaurs. Piloting the usual Zoriis and Gudas. THere's also Galleri in a Guda, with two AI-controlled Zoriis to serve as Support. Emepror Gor himself is in the Dai, with 4 Zorris as guards. Yep, long fight ahead. Also, the Machineland is going to keep firing the Magma Cannon.

Well, first, going to have someone cast the Love seishin (entire party back to full HP), and start softening up the Zoriis. I need to decrease the amount of times I'll be attacked on enemy phase. On the pluse side, the Dai has no HP Regen L...

53 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

So, I currently have 117 units that I are below 500 HM, 7 that are below 1000 HM, 3 that are below 1500 HM and 4 that are below 2000 HM. If I grind 60 of those 117 that are below 500 HM, I can get my 120k feathers.

I may have to abuse the chain challenge to grind some HM once the TT is over.

In the meantime, I need to save this quote somewhere.

Wait are you actually going to do it?

The one upside at this point is that, the objective is to simply defeat Emperor Gor, it's not to Rout. On the other hand, the Skill Point of the stage is to rout. And I'm that crazy to go after it, despite everything. Well, it's more money and EXP for more enemies defeated, so might as well.

On the other hand, even if I just went straight against Emperor Gor, there's his four Supprt bodyguards. Not to mention, he's going to Seishin Spam. Might even be worse than what General Bat did. FE is small fry compared to this, I'd say. SRW takes things to a whole new level.

It's so... so... so... and yet so exciting...

Okay, one Zorii down. Those things still have 30K HP. And this is for today! It's too much after just coming back to play it.

Worth it.

Just now, Arcanite said:

Wait are you actually going to do it?

I'd need to grind units for a long while to do that. I may be able to +10, but it's gonna take some time. Even with chain challenges, grinding HM is not fast.

But I could make Nino a +10. I have one with a good nature and she's an amazing unit, so making her at least +5 would help my arena scoring a lot.

35 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Yeah! sounds like an idea

yeesh..
i'd say get a call in just to set an appointment

but besides that, when do you think you'll be ready for a speedrun?

nah can't set an appointment with my psychiatrist because mine is in August and I doubt he can make one earlier for me >_> oh well... but i can just speak to the nurse cause apparently he's well-versed in medications.

oh, i should be able to do the test run on wednesday. i don't think i can stream it yet unless the internet decides to behave..... but i dunno... maybe thursday just to check the internet since i'll be out for a few hours tomorrow.

16 minutes ago, Kokoro said:

nah can't set an appointment with my psychiatrist because mine is in August and I doubt he can make one earlier for me >_> oh well... but i can just speak to the nurse cause apparently he's well-versed in medications.

oh, i should be able to do the test run on wednesday. i don't think i can stream it yet unless the internet decides to behave..... but i dunno... maybe thursday just to check the internet since i'll be out for a few hours tomorrow.

yeah, speak to the nurse

ah ok
slap the internet. tell it to stop being a bitch

9 hours ago, Kokoro said:

i also don't really want to go to sleep later because i've been having really weird and vivid dreams lately, probably because of the new med, but because of them, i rather not sleep!!

Nah, it's because of fat suku.

Lazy dumb beef.

5 minutes ago, Kokoro said:

THOUGHTS?

isn't my waifu just so fucking adorable and smexy and alksfaikl;shet liaskhflkashf at the very end? WITH THAT SMILE OF HIS OMG it melted my heart. akira is the best alksfhsalkfhas

hi

lmao

Spoiler

Really tho, the way the game climaxes completely threw me off, considering how i assumed it was all over, once Shido was gone, then apparently the Holy Grail becomes a thing, followed by freaking GOD, and I'm over here like:

Spoiler

Related image

but in a good way

Overall, good time it was. Would reccommend

As for Akira? Joker has the best design, honestly, along with an equally complementing VA, whose only real disappointment is the fact he's a silent protag who doesn't really talk much, if at at all.

8 hours ago, Trisitei said:

good job to your bro

If by that, you mean the confidant lvl:
Ryuji: Max
Ann: Max
Yusuke: 5 (he had many chances to bring this up. But just didnt just cause and I had t remind him to do so. Its a shame since he has the best style out of everyone)
Makoto: Max + romance
Futaba: 1
Haru: I want to say... 3? maybe 4?

8 hours ago, Trisitei said:

good job to your bro

Yusuke: 5 (he had many chances to bring this up. But just didnt just cause and I had t remind him to do so. Its a shame since he has the best style out of everyone)

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

lmao

Hide contents

Really tho, the way the game climaxes completely threw me off, considering how i assumed it was all over, once Shido was gone, then apparently the Holy Grail becomes a thing, followed by freaking GOD, and I'm over here like:

Hide contents

Related image

but in a good way

Overall, good time it was. Would reccommend

As for Akira? Joker has the best design, honestly, along with an equally complementing VA, whose only real disappointment is the fact he's a silent protag who doesn't really talk much, if at at all.

I KNOW. but good. it's a really, really good game.

HE DOES. lmao i love his design as both regular student and as Joker. i assume your brother played with English voices? The Japanese voice was even better but I'm also a super weeb. He KINDA does speak... like when he calls his Persona, he says their name...? lmao. and some animated scenes. Like the very final scene holy fuck I fell in love.

from your response to Trist: also your brother has weird taste, romancing Makoto... but better than uhhh... Ann and Ohyastill at least you like the game too!!

ALSO DUDE Yusuke's rank 5 is the BEST EVER.

Edited by Kokoro

1 minute ago, Kokoro said:

I KNOW. but good. it's a really, really good game.

HE DOES. lmao i love his design as both regular student and as Joker. i assume your brother played with English voices? The Japanese voice was even better but I'm also a super weeb. He KINDA does speak... like when he calls his Persona, he says their name...? lmao. and some animated scenes. Like the very final scene holy fuck I fell in love.

also your brother has weird taste, romancing Makoto... but better than uhhh... Ann and Ohyastill at least you like the game too!!

Ya see, we dun do that weeb shit here. If its not in english, he wont get it. Unless you mean....  there's dual audio subtitles?????

See now, the whole Makoto thing was largely my influence so that he WOULDNT go Kawakami. Plus there was the hawaii scene which more or less pushed me to say "this has to happen". Not cause of any preference, or anything, merely cause it was a thing and would be a shame to put it to waste.

55 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Ya see, we dun do that weeb shit here. If its not in english, he wont get it. Unless you mean....  there's dual audio subtitles?????

See now, the whole Makoto thing was largely my influence so that he WOULDNT go Kawakami. Plus there was the hawaii scene which more or less pushed me to say "this has to happen". Not cause of any preference, or anything, merely cause it was a thing and would be a shame to put it to waste.

THERE IS. the audio is just japanese and then cutscenes have subtitles if you turn them on? or either way there are subtitles! :<

....oh... well makoto isn't a bad choice either. wait he didn't get a Hifumi choice in Hawaii? Hifumi is also another good choice if Futaba is not chosen. i just wish he gave futaba a chance toooooo. you should play the game yourself and romance Futaba /shot

3 hours ago, Motendra said:

nah i meant like
from your favorite to least favorite

but no max to yusuke? aww...

3 hours ago, Motendra said:

nah i meant like

1 hour ago, Kokoro said:

THERE IS. the audio is just japanese and then cutscenes have subtitles if you turn them on? or either way there are subtitles! :<

....oh... well makoto isn't a bad choice either. wait he didn't get a Hifumi choice in Hawaii? Hifumi is also another good choice if Futaba is not chosen. i just wish he gave futaba a chance toooooo. you should play the game yourself and romance Futaba /shot

Oh. Welp, that changes everything. Don't see him doing so, other than maybe experimentation, but otherwise, its something worth exploring

Hmmm... I honestly don't remember what made us pick one over the other. Admittedly, Hifumi definitely has looks going for her out of every gyal in the game, but considering how sudden and infrequent she is... 

30 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

nah i meant like

Oh, in that case.... Idk if I could do that accurately, cause I'm really.. all over the place with them. But I suppose I could try:

1. Makoto
  2. Ryuji, Yusuke
  3. Haru
  4. Ann, Futaba
  5. Morgana