Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Just now, Motendra said:

Oh. Welp, that changes everything. Don't see him doing so, other than maybe experimentation, but otherwise, its something worth exploring

Hmmm... I honestly don't remember what made us pick one over the other. Admittedly, Hifumi definitely has looks going for her out of every gyal in the game, but considering how sudden and infrequent she is... 

you can play the game 8)

i see... yeah that's true enough. but futabaaaa
wait wtf why did you put futaba as the same as ann >:O

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Just now, Motendra said:

Oh. Welp, that changes everything. Don't see him doing so, other than maybe experimentation, but otherwise, its something worth exploring

Hmmm... I honestly don't remember what made us pick one over the other. Admittedly, Hifumi definitely has looks going for her out of every gyal in the game, but considering how sudden and infrequent she is... 

you can play the game 8)

3 minutes ago, Kokoro said:

you can play the game 8)

That is true. But turn based combat.... plus, its reaaaaaaally looooooong

I told you it might not be very accurate. I just don't really have much of an opinion on the two. Tho tbf to her, she's the only one of the group whose inclusion to the team I never saw, other than seeing what her palace looked like and her getting into Akira's phone, referring to herself as Alibaba. Its subject to change

43 minutes ago, Motendra said:

That is true. But turn based combat.... plus, its reaaaaaaally looooooong

I told you it might not be very accurate. I just don't really have much of an opinion on the two. Tho tbf to her, she's the only one of the group whose inclusion to the team I never saw, other than seeing what her palace looked like and her getting into Akira's phone, referring to herself as Alibaba. Its subject to change

wtf man, what's wrong with turn-based?! what do you usually play then? and that's true enough, even a speedrun can only get it down to like 18-19 hours

huh what about all those events with trying to assimilate her into the group? or that twist thing after Niijima's Palace. but i seeeee

6 minutes ago, Kokoro said:

wtf man, what's wrong with turn-based?! what do you usually play then? and that's true enough, even a speedrun can only get it down to like 18-19 hours

huh what about all those events with trying to assimilate her into the group? or that twist thing after Niijima's Palace. but i seeeee

Its not that i hate turn based, I just far prefer real-time actions. A rather minuscule complaint, sure, but it gets more than a little annoying when you've little to no control over whether an attack (be they yours or your opponent) hits or misses

Oh those. Humorous, yes, but not toward her. Her thing with not liking being around people, while understandable, didnt put her to a good start for me personally. The Nijima palace, I'll give to her for being extremely handy.

Again, I'd have to go through this all again for a better opinion. Most of the time, its all first impressions, and in Futaba's case, hers is incomplete for having missed a few key things to her inclusion to the group.

1 minute ago, Motendra said:

Its not that i hate turn based, I just far prefer real-time actions. A rather minuscule complaint, sure, but it gets more than a little annoying when you've little to no control over whether an attack (be they yours or your opponent) hits or misses

Oh those. Humorous, yes, but not toward her. Her thing with not liking being around people, while understandable, didnt put her to a good start for me personally. The Nijima palace, I'll give to her for being extremely handy.

Again, I'd have to go through this all again for a better opinion. Most of the time, its all first impressions, and in Futaba's case, hers is incomplete for having missed a few key things to her inclusion to the group.

oh i see. i don't mind that, it gives me less stress haha.

don't mind me, i'm just being stubborn and everything because i feel like she resonates with me... mostly. i think ann is even less <_< 

now you should rank all the confidants minus party members \o/

EsmZZ4e.png

35 minutes ago, Kokoro said:

oh i see. i don't mind that, it gives me less stress haha.

don't mind me, i'm just being stubborn and everything because i feel like she resonates with me... mostly. i think ann is even less <_< 

now you should rank all the confidants minus party members \o/

That's one good perk!

As I thought, which isn't bad at all.

1. Sae
  2. Hifumi
  3. Kawakami
  4. Everyone else
  5. Akechi (more a love-to-hate thing, which, depending how you look at it, could put him at either top OR bottom. No in between)

7 hours ago, Motendra said:

Oh, in that case.... Idk if I could do that accurately, cause I'm really.. all over the place with them. But I suppose I could try:

1. Makoto
  2. Ryuji, Yusuke
  3. Haru
  4. Ann, Futaba
  5. Morgana

ey, sounds pretty nice

i mostly agree. the cast here is pretty good with most people turning up pretty good with most of their time being spent pretty well
except morgana in that one really annoying part but...

Okay, time to resume SRW Alpha Gaiden.

Starting with another enemy phase. Shin Getter is the next victim of the Magma Cannon. At least it has HP Regen S... and oh damn! Everyone's targetting the White Ark!

Wait... it dodged Emperor Gor's attack! And he had 71% Hit... phew...

This part has the upside that my team is already at max morale and they showed up with the initial amount, even Gor.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Another Zorii down. I think it's time to start calling in Plan B. Aka MAP weaponry. I have the High Mega Cannon and the Twin Buster Rifle (regular and Rolling variant), and... I think that's it. Either way, I take them. Specially since Judau and Heero have the Soul seishin (damage x2.5).

I still wish I could control on what to use when it comes to Support Attack/Defend...

Now Reideen got shot with the Magma Cannon. At least I got a third Zorii down before enemy phase. I think I'll see this through!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

One more Zorri destroyed, and I decide to end the turn there. And also stopping to play for the day. Man, this is going to take a while. At least I'm using the Wing Zero Custom to speed things up thanks to its MAP weapons. Well, I'll continue some other day...

*being building for a 5* a week now*

*goes for it, doesn't even get a red orb, chooses a blue one*

*gets a 5* Clair of all the bitches*

This is why I hate you game, but I am not doing you the favor, you are not getting my money! Ha!

Edited by James Bond