Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Just now, Oboro! said:

How much SP? If you can remember? 

Around 2k, though that was after using some SP to give her Fury and Draconic Aura. She also didn't see much use recently because my +2 Julia was my main green unit lately.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

Around 2k, though that was after using some SP to give her Fury and Draconic Aura. She also didn't see much use recently because my +2 Julia was my main green unit lately.

I gave my Nino those same 2 skills, plus iceberg and Desperation of course.

She has over 7k SP

#WhenYourUnitPoolIsLimitedSoYouSpamNinoAndWin #ItsAllFunAndGamesUntilYouFightAFullRedTeam

2 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

I gave my Nino those same 2 skills, plus iceberg and Desperation of course.

She has over 7k SP

#WhenYourUnitPoolIsLimitedSoYouSpamNinoAndWin #ItsAllFunAndGamesUntilYouFightAFullRedTeam

Good thing I'm planning on putting her on a team with Lucina, Delthea and Azura. Though speaking of Delthea, what would be the best B skill for her? Dunno if I should give her a breaker skill or something else. 

3 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Good thing I'm planning on putting her on a team with Lucina, Delthea and Azura. Though speaking of Delthea, what would be the best B skill for her? Dunno if I should give her a breaker skill or something else. 

Delthea will only be buffing Lucina and Azura with dark aura so are you sure that's what you want to do?

14 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

THINK OF THE D vitamins U GET FROM NOt WEARING SUNSCREEN

With my complexion, it only takes about 30 seconds of sunlight to give me my required Vitamin D for the whole year.

9 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

you had me at burgers
the classics

Indeed

Just now, Rezzy said:

With my complexion, it only takes about 30 seconds of sunlight to give me my required Vitamin D for the whole year.

Do you have protoporphyria or something? 

3 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Delthea will only be buffing Lucina and Azura with dark aura so are you sure that's what you want to do?

She still has Drive Atk, which is just one less point than if she had Fortify Def/Res (Azura and Lucina have Hone Spd and Atk respectively). And If I want to use Lucina, it's either Mathilda or Delthea. Mathilda is -Spd, so I'm not using that (the -atk one was sacrificed to Bridelia to give her Cancel Affinity) and if I'm using Lucina, I don't want to also have Gray or Saber on the team.

18 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

She still has Drive Atk, which is just one less point than if she had Fortify Def/Res (Azura and Lucina have Hone Spd and Atk respectively). And If I want to use Lucina, it's either Mathilda or Delthea. Mathilda is -Spd, so I'm not using that (the -atk one was sacrificed to Bridelia to give her Cancel Affinity) and if I'm using Lucina, I don't want to also have Gray or Saber on the team.

Hm well for the B you can never go wrong with Vantage or Wings of Mercy.

Other than that I'm not too sure...

Just now, Oboro! said:

WoM might be pretty good actually since Delthea wants to be near other units so they can benefit from Dark Aura and Drive Atk. It's even better when I consider that Lucina, Azura and Nino have Fury 3.

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

Ardent Sacrifice or Fury +Desperation looks like a good combo at first blush.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Ardent Sacrifice or Fury +Desperation looks like a good combo at first blush.

Well she already comes with Death blow, and her goal isn't murder everyone. It's just to give buffs

Nino and Lucina are supposed to murder everyone LOL 

3 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

WoM might be pretty good actually since Delthea wants to be near other units so they can benefit from Dark Aura and Drive Atk. It's even better when I consider that Lucina, Azura and Nino have Fury 3.

Well it looks like we have a winner!

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

Well she already comes with Death blow, and her goal isn't murder everyone. It's just to give buffs

Nino and Lucina are supposed to murder everyone LOL 

Well it looks like we have a winner!

Why limit her to just buffing when she's got a great stat spread for glass-cannoning?  She can kill the Reds that Nino or Lucina can't.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Why limit her to just buffing when she's got a great stat spread for glass-cannoning?  She can kill the Reds that Nino or Lucina can't.

That's what Azura is there for, with her T-Adept fury combo

Even so, it's not my team anyway. I'm assuming @LuxSpes doesn't have the right fodder to go all out with her anyway, or they are saving that fodder for something else. 

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

She's +Def/-Res, which isn't the best spread for Glass Cannon, but with Death Blow and an atk buff, she'll do a lot of damage even if she has WoM (60 Atk is nothing to scoff at).

She currently has Swordbreaker 2 because I gave it to her when inheriting Draw Back from Sully, but I might change to WoM depending on how it goes.

7 hours ago, Trisitei said:

or depending if you get a cain

instead of another lucina

I didn't get a Lucina but I finally got a second Klein. Dude's been avoiding me for months. Now I just need to decide who's gonna get Death Blow 3.

20 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Who do you have?

If we're talking 4* and 5*, it easier to list who I do not have. (Karel, Leon, Mist Sonya and Titania)

For 5* that might want Death Blow, I have a Brave Cherche, Hinoka, and potential +Atk blade Sanaki or Julia (also known as 80/78 Atk before the weapon triangle is taken in consideration)

25 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

If we're talking 4* and 5*, it easier to list who I do not have. (Karel, Leon, Mist Sonya and Titania)

For 5* that might want Death Blow, I have a Brave Cherche, Hinoka, and potential +Atk blade Sanaki or Julia (also known as 80/78 Atk before the weapon triangle is taken in consideration)

Just to complete it, I'd say death blow on Brave Cherche 

Just now, Trisitei said:

Just to complete it, I'd say death blow on Brave Cherche 

Yeah, I'm leaning toward that, though I think I'll wait till I have enough feathers to promote my 4* +Atk/-Res Cherche to replace my current +Def/-Res 5* one.