Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

1 hour ago, Trisitei said:

so just one more left
best to get that relaxing in
i'd more try to keep getting their attention
maybe bring up the page on mobile and show them

I intend to, but then again, I feel I've had TOO much, so to speak. Its become detrimental
Thats the plan. And I'm not afraid to go face to face if I must

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

2 hours ago, Motendra said:

I intend to, but then again, I feel I've had TOO much, so to speak. Its become detrimental
Thats the plan. And I'm not afraid to go face to face if I must

likewise here...
the days have been dull to say the least

i would have gone face to face as soon and as many times as possible if needed to be
the education system is a broken one

49 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

likewise here...
the days have been dull to say the least

i would have gone face to face as soon and as many times as possible if needed to be
the education system is a broken one

Fuck the system. Tear it all down

So, my strategy here is to basically first use my high mobility units to exhaust the Aurgelmir's EN from continous Dogma Balster usage. Then go ahead with the Super Robots tanking hits from the weaker Ymir Arm.

Of course, Magus will cast Seishin. Once the Aurgelmir reaches 70% (thanks to Fin Funnels and G-Bits, supported respectively by Fire Blaster and Twin Buster Rifle), she shows how unimpressed she is, and casts Guts, Alert, Strike, and Hot Blood. I don't want to deal with Strike, so I'll just remove Alert and Hot Blood, and end the turn.

Once close to half HP left, Magus casts Alert, Strike, Hot Blood, Valour, and Replenish (EN and Ammo back to full). Oh come on! I just exhausted the EN, now I have to face Dogma Blaster again!? Since her HP didn't recovered, I'll keep on attacking...

Fun little fact, had I failed to get the skill point defeating Zengar, I could've gotten it here defeating Magus instead. If it's like Zengar, it means once her health gets low enough, an event will trigger, and the fight will end. I already got the skill point, but I'll defeat Magus for the money and EXP nonetheless.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Damn, Dogma Blaster easily takes out over 2/3 of Thrudgelmir's HP. I can't wait to upgrade it. Got plenty of money for that, hahahaha.

Alright, at 30% HP left, Magus casts Guts, Soul, Alert, Strike, Guard, Valour, and Replenish. Yeah, I'm passing turn for that. Just remove Alert and Soul first... and cast Love, just in case.

Alright, this is it! Hpefully last turn! First, I'll cast Daunt to reduce Magus's Will as much as I can, using the Seishin that replenishes SP to help for that.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, IT IS DONE!!!As much as I would've wanted to have Zengar deal the final blow, I just couldn't deal enough damage to take her down. So, I went for the classic Fire Blaster + Stoner Sunshine combo. Oh well...

But OMG, even without Gain (double EXP), Kouji went from Level 59 to 66!

But before mentioning what happens after, here's a demonstration of Ymir Arm and Dogma Blaster.

Tough stuff. Anyway, the interesting bit here is that the so called "Black Box" can be seen as part of Dogma Blaster's animation. In fact, it's part of it. Well, for those not remembering (quite possibly, it was last seen almost over a year ago! In my narration at least), it's the Astranagant, from Alpha. Quite surprising, ending absorbed by the Aurgelmir. And that's why it can now time travel, figures.

But the interesting thing here is that, future games would flesh out more the Astranagant, to the point that it's appearance here in Alpha Gaiden, incluiding its fate, should not be possible. Not quite a plothole, but it's still a retcon. Still, it makes one wonder...

So, ultimately, defeating Magus is not important, other than the money, EXP, and item drop. Same for Uruz, by the way. If he's still alive, he'll just... disappear. Auto-dying? Beats me.

Anyway, in the case of Magus being actually defeated, the Machine Cells will repair the Aurgelmir. The whole place begins to shake again, and the gate opens. Magus quickly goes through. The Irregulars doubt it a little, considering who knows what could happen, but if it's their only chance to return to the past, to their own time, it's a risk they're willing to make. That said, they try to tell the rest they need not to follow. Since this is their time, the burden beyond the gate is not theirs, and who knows what could happen if they leave. They, of course, are resolved to share whatever fate happens, and to return the favor of now saving the Irregulars' time.

That said, Queen Diana orders for the non-essential personnel of the Soleil, plus Kihel, to disembark and stay behind. Kihel tries to protest, but Diana tells her that just in case should anything happen to her, she needs to stay behind to impersonate her again, so the Moon Race remain with a leader. She still doubts, but Harry reassures her he'll do anything to return to her side. And thus, the heroes step into the gate.

And thus, Chapter 43 (FINALLY) ends.

As a personal note, while it's quite the scene, the whole thing about leaving Kihel and most of the Soleil crew behind is dampened by two things. One: and what about the crews of the Freeden, Iron Gear, and whatever personnel of the Ra Cairam that happened to be composed of Zola natives as well? Admitedly, I haven't seen neither the Xabungle anime or Gundam X anime, so for all I know, those landships don't have much of a crew outside the essential. And two... well, they're leaving them inside the Earth Cradle. Sure, without Magus, the place is now harmless, but unless they left them with enough mechas to travel faster, they sure have quite a distance to travel to get back to civilization. But well, that's neither here nor there.

But after everything tonight... yeah, I'm not starting Chapter 44 today. Not today!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Isn't she a knight? What's the problem with -spd? Is she supposed to be a fast knight?

nevermind just checked her stats and she's fast. weird

Edited by Nobody

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

Isn't she a knight? What's the problem with -spd? Is she supposed to be a fast knight?

well yeah

that's how she was in Sacred Stones...or supposed to be, in any rate.

6 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

well yeah

that's how she was in Sacred Stones...or supposed to be, in any rate.

i'd say keep the -atk one
her slaying edge shouldnt let her attack fall too much behind
and as long as her damage output is nothing like odins or niles then shes already doing good enough

4 hours ago, James Bond said:

I wonder if I should 5* my -Spd +Atk Athena?

whatever she is already 5* 40...

theres nothing wrong with natures that sacrifice a bit of a good stat for another

like those -def +atk effie and seliph i got
or when it comes to rarer units, i say screw IVs all together. not like it makes a unit completely worthless