• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Just did my only pull from the SS banner. 

I got a 5*, which funnily enough was Eirika, but sadly she's +HP/-Spd which is the same (bad) nature as my current 5* Eirika. Only 4* one I have is +Res/-HP which isn't good enough to justify 20k feathers. 

Next 20 orbs I get is going back into the Hero Fest, my pity rate is all the way up to 6.56% focus and 3.94 non-focus so I really hope I get something next pull (I'm at the point where I have a 42% chance of pulling at least one 5*)

3 hours ago, Trisitei said:

theres nothing wrong with natures that sacrifice a bit of a good stat for another

like those -def +atk effie and seliph i got
or when it comes to rarer units, i say screw IVs all together. not like it makes a unit completely worthless

This man knows

1 hour ago, DodgeDusk said:

59932f13a5998_celicabooty.jpg.2ea8357ff930009998e305a7b6e58b98.jpg

Refresh, yo!

36 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Just did my only pull from the SS banner. 

I got a 5*, which funnily enough was Eirika, but sadly she's +HP/-Spd which is the same (bad) nature as my current 5* Eirika. Only 4* one I have is +Res/-HP which isn't good enough to justify 20k feathers. 

Next 20 orbs I get is going back into the Hero Fest, my pity rate is all the way up to 6.56% focus and 3.94 non-focus so I really hope I get something next pull (I'm at the point where I have a 42% chance of pulling at least one 5*)

at least you got a SS unit

6.56%?
jesus
did you already decide on who to go for?

2 hours ago, Motendra said:

While I'll admit she's pretty, thats more me being vulgar, if anything

dont forget her oddly shiny thighs

Just now, Trisitei said:

at least you got a SS unit

6.56%?
jesus
did you already decide on who to go for?

dont forget her oddly shiny thighs

It's something!

At this point, I'll take any of the focus units.
Stuff like that is why I decided to stop whaling. I was lucky for a while, but in the last few banners, I spent tons of orbs looking for a particular 5* and while I always ended up getting it in the end, it was after 200 orbs were spent on nothing but Bartres, Odins and -Atk 5*.

New approach is to spend 15 orbs per banner and keep the rest for hero fest banners(or maybe not since the 5% starting rate is clearly not helping me right now) or for units I really, really want.

amelia is the cutest huge

6 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

It's something!

At this point, I'll take any of the focus units.
Stuff like that is why I decided to stop whaling. I was lucky for a while, but in the last few banners, I spent tons of orbs looking for a particular 5* and while I always ended up getting it in the end, it was after 200 orbs were spent on nothing but Bartres, Odins and -Atk 5*.

New approach is to spend 15 orbs per banner and keep the rest for hero fest banners(or maybe not since the 5% starting rate is clearly not helping me right now) or for units I really, really want.

closer than most people i know....

yeah. after stuff like that it's just
discouraging to really whale hard

isnt the banner only up for a few more days?

Alright, I'm not starting the second to last chapter of the game today. But, I'll go through some preparations.

First of all, the main portion of the bounty will go into upgrading the Thrudgelmir. It needs to be brought up to shape, and turn it even better than it is. Also, I got a couple of new items to equip. Uruz dropped a Mark of Braves, which grants an overall stat boost. +250 Armor, +25 Mobility, +35 Limit, and +30 to Weapon Accuracy. Magus herself dropped a Soul of Steel, which does the same thing, but with a +5 to everything but armor (so it's +250 Armor, +30 Mobility, +40 Limit, and +35 Weapon Accuracy). The Soul of Steel is totally going to the Thrudgelmir, while the Mark of Braves... hmm, it's a tough choice between Mazinkaiser and Shin Getter. It's going to be probably the former.

Other than that, increase the mechas' Limit, weapon upgrades where I can, shuffle some Solar Panels around... alright, that should be for preparations.

Actual Chapter 44 will start... tomorrow, hopefully.

46 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

amelia is the cutest huge

closer than most people i know....

yeah. after stuff like that it's just
discouraging to really whale hard

isnt the banner only up for a few more days?

Amelia is also the unit with the highest BST in the game.

I see story of people spending 200+ $ before they get the unit they want and when they do, it's -Spd or some other horrible nature. I might whale again if I'm low on orb and 

It's only up for 2 more days...

Welp, I need to scrounge up 20 orbs before then for 1 last chance... 

13 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

Amelia is also the unit with the highest BST in the game.

I see story of people spending 200+ $ before they get the unit they want and when they do, it's -Spd or some other horrible nature. I might whale again if I'm low on orb and 

It's only up for 2 more days...

Welp, I need to scrounge up 20 orbs before then for 1 last chance... 

of course. she got HUGE
IVs is a stupid mechanic and its really sad to see people make it that much more of a deal than it actually is

yeah...
well did you do the chain challenges?

14 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

of course. she got HUGE
IVs is a stupid mechanic and its really sad to see people make it that much more of a deal than it actually is

yeah...
well did you do the chain challenges?

I dunno about natures not being that big of a deal, my 5* Titania is pretty screwed by being -Atk. 24 Atk without a weapon as a level 40 5* is pathetic and having 29 Def instead of 25 isn't worth having an attack that low.

And there are still some Chain Challenges I haven't done. I'll try to complete them before tomorrow night.

Edited by LuxSpes

1 hour ago, LuxSpes said:

I dunno about natures not being that big of a deal, my 5* Titania is pretty screwed by being -Atk. 24 Atk without a weapon as a level 40 5* is pathetic and having 29 Def instead of 25 isn't worth having an attack that low.

And there are still some Chain Challenges I haven't done. I'll try to complete them before tomorrow night.

eh

god speed

43 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

What to do with the 5* Clive...

keep him around
just in case..

4 minutes ago, Tiny_Manakete said:

damn how did i end up back here

what happened?
also welcome back

1 minute ago, Trisitei said:

eh

god speed

keep him around
just in case..

what happened?
also welcome back

amg hi tristian [i can't believe i still remember people here wow] but idk

i think i just eventually forgot about this site lol

2 hours ago, James Bond said:

Can't even inherit something from him...

Not going to sacrifice the leader of the DELIVERANCE. C'mon, Sask. Clive + Lukas + Clair + Mathilda is the TEAM.

1 hour ago, Trisitei said:

keep him around

just in case..

I plan on using him. Just don't know how to use him right now, haha.

2 hours ago, Tiny_Manakete said:

damn how did i end up back here

It's not too late to turn back.