Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

3 hours ago, Hattusili I said:

I wish there were more good Ar-Pharazôn art.

It's not that there's no good art of him, but I want BETTER ART with MORE GOLD

commission. or make your own

5 minutes ago, Emeraldfox said:

Penis

TommoAvy6.thumb.png.cdc632ebbf26a85a0f92

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

7 hours ago, Trisitei said:

She's beautiful 

I pair her up with Hinoka and S!Corrin to have a trio of killing fliers. I'd use Cordelia instead of Hinoka since I have a +Spd Cordelia+2, but that would require sacrificing my only spare Hinoka for Hone Fliers.

They really need to release Hone and Ward Fliers on units that aren't locked at 5*. Horse Emblem gets to have all its buffs at lower rarity after all.

2 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

I pair her up with Hinoka and S!Corrin to have a trio of killing fliers. I'd use Cordelia instead of Hinoka since I have a +Spd Cordelia+2, but that would require sacrificing my only spare Hinoka for Hone Fliers.

They really need to release Hone and Ward Fliers on units that aren't locked at 5*. Horse Emblem gets to have all its buffs at lower rarity after all.

even more beautiful

i hope
what other flier units would they give it to i wonder..

1 hour ago, Emeraldfox said:

Yes, my avy is perfect.

thats a way to describe it..........................

On 17-8-2017 at 10:56 PM, Rex Glacies said:

Ar-Glacies sounds cool. I like it.

As for what to call me... I'm not certain. You could just call me Glacies, but that might sound too similar to others on this site (like how Glaceon Mage is sometimes called Glac... I think). So, instead you could call me Rex, however, I've been thinking about promoting myself to either Rex Luminosi or Imperator... meh, just call me Rex until my promotion.

But what about you? I thought you were moving your head of state to the Roman Empire - when is that happening?

Cool, Rex / Ar-Glacies it is.

I'm on vacation again! I'll change when I'm back. So Sunday or Monday or something.

But the vote is so indecisive that I'll probably do Claudius I, Marcus Aurelius, Septimius Severus, Julius Nepos (he has bias bonus), Justinian I (bias bonus), Basil II and Constantine XI (bias bonus) in succession.

Ah, the smell of "Alternate History in a Paradox Game (and possibly with mods)" in the evening...

b8ky9ao.png

Funny thing, it happened after only 3-4 game years of game start (Cuba broke of from the US's sphere, and I decided to vulture my way in), so around 1949. lol Bye bye Cuban Missile Crisis...

Other highlights include communist Greece and Japan, the ROC winning the Chinese civil war, and all three of Canada, US, and Mexico are Great Powers (that last one courtesy of me). Next decades will be more interesting, perhaps...

Edited by Acacia Sgt