your rye-t

you should read it instead tho

also Jinchu arc sucks and Enishi sucks

if i knew a place to read it
or maybe theres official translations out there

so i heard
well more that everything after kyoto just isnt as good

3 hours ago, Emeraldfox said:

Camilla should have been Sheena or Summer Elise, but whatever.

could have been a worse pity rate breaker

45 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

JxP0XuX.jpg

when the dogs are starting to boycott themselves

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i just more did it by watching the anime
between kyoto and jinchu theres just all this filler
and that christian arc with the villain was voiced by crispin freeman

but i should read it more yeah....

kyoto is gr8
everything there is gr8

Okay, time to continue with Cahpter 44. I still need to destroy three more Bergelmirs, and then start unleashing all on Magus.

Alright, only Magus herself is left. Time to end this...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

So, at 70% HP left, she casts Alert, Strike, and Hot Blood, still confident they can do nothing against her. Hmm, that's a pretty light start.

At 50% HP left, it's more of the same talk, but now casts Vigour (Recover 30% HP), Alert, Strike, Hot Blood, and Valour. Hmm, I have to end the turn now, this is going to hurt... okay good, Ryusei dodged it. Forgot Strike for the enemies wears off at the end of the Player Phase.

Okay, this is quite frustrating. So, at 30% HP left, she casts Valour, Zeal (allow to act again after doing so), Cocentrate, and Replenish. And Dogma Blaster's back. Fun.

Damn! Got her down to just around 2500 HP left, and that triggered another Seishin wave. Vigour, Concentrate, Guard, Soul, Valour, Valour, Replenish.

Okay, this triggered at, probably, 10% HP left, so this could be the last casting. Well, I think that's neough for today. Admitedly, I don't have the time, need to do stuff. But next time for sure! Next time for sure!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 minutes ago, lᴜnar said:

this is why competent graphic designers are important, also @LuxSpes i adore your theme

What's this about graphic designers?

Also,I suspected you were Kim when I saw the post, but I still had to look up your name history to make sure. And I can't remember I saw you with a non k-pop related theme, but that might be more related to me not being too active on SF lately than anything else. BTW your theme looks pretty good too. I feel like the characters in the sigs are familiar, but I can't quite place them.

And thanks. Blazing Heart has a (mostly) great design (I say mostly because the pants are a mess)

25 minutes ago, lᴜnar said:

oh my god

hOLY HELL IS THAT A LAL MIRCH THEME I AVENT SEEN ANYTHIN REBORN RELATED IN A MILLION YEARS omf uckl;;;;;;;;;;..........though i stopped reading the manga around the last arc i think bc i can't keep up for shit and i pretty much forgot everything about it plot/characters/etc my bad

either way excellent taste u are the best kim

20 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

What's this about graphic designers?

Also,I suspected you were Kim when I saw the post, but I still had to look up your name history to make sure. And I can't remember I saw you with a non k-pop related theme, but that might be more related to me not being too active on SF lately than anything else. BTW your theme looks pretty good too. I feel like the characters in the sigs are familiar, but I can't quite place them.

And thanks. Blazing Heart has a (mostly) great design (I say mostly because the pants are a mess)

just responding to daniel's "period pizza" pic. what the hecky

haha i am pleased to know that i was recognized despite my theme and constantly changing username :' ) and thanks i appreciate it!! i'm surprised that my current theme is even familiar to you, and i'd be even more surprised if you really did know the source of it since it's not something i ever expected you to know of, but just in case you do, they are lal mirch and colonnello from katekyo hitman reborn ?  

np; i have not really seen many sf users who match their avatars + signatures + member badges + profile banners like me, either, which is why i EXTRA-appreciate your theme (along with the fact that blazing heart IS pretty well designed)

ur cool and have great taste lux

4 minutes ago, Fleece said:

hOLY HELL IS THAT A LAL MIRCH THEME I AVENT SEEN ANYTHIN REBORN RELATED IN A MILLION YEARS omf uckl;;;;;;;;;;..........though i stopped reading the manga around the last arc i think bc i can't keep up for shit and i pretty much forgot everything about it plot/characters/etc my bad

either way excellent taste u are the best kim

omg lettuce i actually started tearing up when i saw your post ;;;;;;-;;;;;;; i just recently got back into reborn a couple weeks ago (i watched it, like, nine years ago) and i've been in so deep that i've barely even kept up with kpop recently lmao....i forgot everything too which is why watching the anime was so fun to me (again)!! AND ALSO I FINALLY READ THE MANGA AND THE FINAL ARC WAS ACTUALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD BECAUSE OF THE PAGETIME LAL MIRCH AND FON HAD ALRJKWALF

i am so so so so so happy that i have found another person who used to like reborn because it is my life rn omg, i am so invested in the characters and the UNIVERSE it's set in everything is so fascinating and idek where i was going but thank u ;;

I DON'T THINK I EXPRESSED MY HAPPINESS @ YOU KNOWING IT ENOUGH

LIKE, I ACTUALLY KNOW ONLY ONE OTHER PERSON WHO CURRENTLY KNOWS OF IT (aka sylv) BUT I WAS AFRAID I WAS ANNOYING HER TOO MUCH ABOUT IT BECAUSE SHE WASN'T SUPER SUPER INTO IT SO I GOT DESPERATE ENOUGH TO CONSIDER SHITPOSTING IN HHH ABOUT IT LIKE OLD TIMES. BECAUSE I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND I WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT

EXCEPT I REALLY DIDN'T WANT TO RESORT TO THAT BECAUSE IT'S NOT REALLY MY ~HOME THREAD~ ANY MORE AND HEY WOW I DON'T WANT TO SHITPOST IN A THREAD USED BY OTHER USERS FOR OTHER THINGS ("kim that's not how a forum works" yes but etiquette y'know)

so like i am not gonna yell @ you about it or anything but it is just ;;;; super happy-making to know that someone else knows about it lmao

10 minutes ago, lᴜnar said:

omg lettuce i actually started tearing up when i saw your post ;;;;;;-;;;;;;; i just recently got back into reborn a couple weeks ago (i watched it, like, nine years ago) and i've been in so deep that i've barely even kept up with kpop recently lmao....i forgot everything too which is why watching the anime was so fun to me (again)!! AND ALSO I FINALLY READ THE MANGA AND THE FINAL ARC WAS ACTUALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD BECAUSE OF THE PAGETIME LAL MIRCH AND FON HAD ALRJKWALF

i am so so so so so happy that i have found another person who used to like reborn because it is my life rn omg, i am so invested in the characters and the UNIVERSE it's set in everything is so fascinating and idek where i was going but thank u ;;

6 minutes ago, lᴜnar said:

I DON'T THINK I EXPRESSED MY HAPPINESS @ YOU KNOWING IT ENOUGH

LIKE, I ACTUALLY KNOW ONLY ONE OTHER PERSON WHO CURRENTLY KNOWS OF IT (aka sylv) BUT I WAS AFRAID I WAS ANNOYING HER TOO MUCH ABOUT IT BECAUSE SHE WASN'T SUPER SUPER INTO IT SO I GOT DESPERATE ENOUGH TO CONSIDER SHITPOSTING IN HHH ABOUT IT LIKE OLD TIMES. BECAUSE I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND I WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT

EXCEPT I REALLY DIDN'T WANT TO RESORT TO THAT BECAUSE IT'S NOT REALLY MY ~HOME THREAD~ ANY MORE AND HEY WOW I DON'T WANT TO SHITPOST IN A THREAD USED BY OTHER USERS FOR OTHER THINGS ("kim that's not how a forum works" yes but etiquette y'know)

so like i am not gonna yell @ you about it or anything but it is just ;;;; super happy-making to know that someone else knows about it lmao

omg im happy if youre happy YOUR HAPPINESS IS V IMPORTANT TO ME AND I ADMIRE YOUR DEDICATION AND MORE LAL SCREENTIME SOUNDS SUPER GREAT I NEVER WATCHED THE ANIME BUT I REMEMBER LIKING AT LEAST SOME OF THE OPENING THEMES AND IMAGE SONGS A LOT LIKE I WOULD OBESSIVELY LISTEN TO MUKURO'S AND WATCH PARODIES OF OPENINGS AND OTHER ANIMATIONS THAT WERE REBORN RELATED ON NICO NICO DOUGA  LIKE YEARS AND YEARS AGO im like super surprised there are ppl who remember the series!!!

AND OMG YOU COULD NEVER ANNOY ME AND YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE A PLACE TO TALK ABOUT BC I CAN SEE HOW V EXCITED YOU ARE LIKE ITS REALLY GOOD TO HAVE THINGS LIKE THAT AND YOUR SHITPOSTS ARE A TREASURE ANYWAY I MEAN I GUESS YOU CAN ALWAYS MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD ABOUT IT IF ITS MORE COMFY THAT WAY BUT ITS NOT A PROBLEM EITHER WAY YOU DO YOU!!!! jsut........let out ur feeligns

2 minutes ago, lᴜnar said:

just responding to daniel's "period pizza" pic. what the hecky

haha i am pleased to know that i was recognized despite my theme and constantly changing username :' ) and thanks i appreciate it!! i'm surprised that my current theme is even familiar to you, and i'd be even more surprised if you really did know the source of it since it's not something i ever expected you to know of, but just in case you do, they are lal mirch and colonnello from katekyo hitman reborn ?  

np; i have not really seen many sf users who match their avatars + signatures + member badges + profile banners like me, either, which is why i EXTRA-appreciate your theme (along with the fact that blazing heart IS pretty well designed)

ur cool and have great taste lux

Oh wow I somehow missed that despite you posting right after him gg me.

I think the reason why I suspected it was you was because lunar is close to luna, which was your username for a while and I was pretty sure a random person I never talked to wouldn't double-post to tell me they liked my theme. 

I never read/watched KHR, but I've heard of the name in the past when I first got into reading manga. Maybe I've seen the characters or the art somewhere on a forum before. Also I saw a lot of the comments you had and Sylv posted on Skype when watching the show. (also I just finished reading the first chapter. I might read more in the coming weeks)

I always try to match my avi/sig/banner, which is why I often try finding a new theme to be suffering. The badge match only happens if I remember a badge that looks good with my current theme (like this time where I realized that the Celica badge would be a good match) There was also back when I themed Linde and I went a step further and set SF theme to pink and got the madoka badge. I was drowning in pink on SF for a month.

Wow. I'm a cool nerd

24 minutes ago, lᴜnar said:

I'm pretty sure you shitposting wouldn't go against what most people here use the thread for. I often use this thread to share my stray thoughts, so you doing the same thing wouldn't be anything disruptive. 

And even if you haven't posted here in a while, I don't think most people would reproach it to you, since a fair amount of the people that post here currently were already regulars back when HHH was your ~HOME THREAD~ so it's not like you're an unfamiliar face (though I guess the name change could confuse some people in thinking that you are a new face, like it did for me for a moment earlier).