Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

5 minutes ago, Hashuni Mei said:

this is so me it hurts

i feel u lettuce it's okay

i just gave up and stopped responding to certain people for good out of anxiety but you probably don't want to do that haha

im glad someone understands!!!!!!!!!

and ya i've done that too which is probably not helping with loneliness and lack of a social life aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

3 minutes ago, Hashuni Mei said:

LETTUCE FIGHT FIGHT

PUT SOME SUPER HARD THOUGHT INTO IT IM SURE YOU'LL FIND SOMETHING TO SAY

AND IF THEY DON'T APPRECIATE WHAT YOU SAY

WELL THAT'S A SHAME CUZ YOU'RE AWESOME

w-wow thanks mei youre too kind ily

i responded but now i needa breather because me

5 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

that sounds alright to say to me

i'm certain they would understand if you let them know.

YA true

2 minutes ago, Hashuni Mei said:

hi david good to see u alive and well

im assuming you're well and pretty confident in my assumption tbh

I am well, yes

Had a mostly relaxing summer, went to Mexico for a bit, classes start tomorrow but it's the first time I've been kind of excited for school in years so that's neat

How have you been?

good job on responding letty

7 minutes ago, Hashuni Mei said:

yo tristian what's good

ya that's true

nothing much tbh
just....
stuff....
classes start up next month and tbh i dont really mind. i need stuff to do
aaaaaaa
hbu?

ur true

Just now, Fleece said:

im glad someone understands!!!!!!!!!

and ya i've done that too which is probably not helping with loneliness and lack of a social life aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

w-wow thanks mei youre too kind ily

i responded but now i needa breather because me

YESSSS HONESTLY THE LONELINESS IS REAL
it's like... what do you sacrifice???? social anxiety relief or the companionship??? when you're like this sometimes it feels like a lose lose situation

you take that breather man
you deserve it for being so brave

2 minutes ago, SecondWorld said:

I am well, yes

Had a mostly relaxing summer, went to Mexico for a bit, classes start tomorrow but it's the first time I've been kind of excited for school in years so that's neat

How have you been?

eyyyyy that's great. summer is meant to be enjoyed 

i hope your excitement lasts and school doesn't kick you down with its general terribleness
why the excitement tho? my face is curious.

i've been good. i went on a cruise and gained 29020692-00000^2 pounds but that's okay
im working on losing it

you know what? im excited too! at least for september. first time i've been excited for a september in years. my family and i are going to new york AND MY FAV MUSICAL GROUP ATM WILL BE HAVING THEIR COMEBACK AND IT'LL BE MY FIRST COMEBACK EXPERIENCE AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

nothing much tbh
just....
stuff....
classes start up next month and tbh i dont really mind. i need stuff to do
aaaaaaa
hbu?

ur true

omg are you having a summer low? like the "i've-been-doing-nothing-for-so-long-what-is-the-meaning-of-life-what-am-i-doing-with-my-life" feel?

you'll feel gucci again chum don't be glum 
also try not to die during the next semester 

BEAT SCHOOL DON'T LET IT BEAT YOU

i am saying this cheese to motivate myself as well 

btw ur middle name is true ooo

1 minute ago, Hashuni Mei said:

omg are you having a summer low? like the "i've-been-doing-nothing-for-so-long-what-is-the-meaning-of-life-what-am-i-doing-with-my-life" feel?

you'll feel gucci again chum don't be glum 
also try not to die during the next semester 

BEAT SCHOOL DON'T LET IT BEAT YOU

i am saying this cheese to motivate myself as well 

btw ur middle name is true ooo

you've been travelling a lot wow

yeah...
some other things creep in too during that so..its not that good..
>X>

i know. it just gets
bleghhhh

I wont
AND YOU WONT DIE EITHER

its ok, i live by cheese

nah thats urs

1 minute ago, Hashuni Mei said:

eyyyyy that's great. summer is meant to be enjoyed 

i hope your excitement lasts and school doesn't kick you down with its general terribleness
why the excitement tho? my face is curious.

i've been good. i went on a cruise and gained 29020692-00000^2 pounds but that's okay
im working on losing it

you know what? im excited too! at least for september. first time i've been excited for a september in years. my family and i are going to new york AND MY FAV MUSICAL GROUP ATM WILL BE HAVING THEIR COMEBACK AND IT'LL BE MY FIRST COMEBACK EXPERIENCE AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah we'll see how it goes. You can let your face know that the excitement is because I'm going from about seven classes(long story) to just three this time.

Yo that's cool, where were you? (as in, where in the world, on the cruise)
You can do it Mei.

Man, I'd like to visit New York some time. Only visit though.

Just now, Trisitei said:

you've been travelling a lot wow

yeah...
some other things creep in too during that so..its not that good..
>X>

i know. it just gets
bleghhhh

I wont
AND YOU WONT DIE EITHER

its ok, i live by cheese

nah thats urs

ikr the fam's just now realizing how much money we've spent this summer
it's been a cry fest

oh no bro you've just got to find ur flow
you know
get that mojo
and glow
maybe even grow

actually my middle name is trash thankuverymuch

1 minute ago, SecondWorld said:

Yeah we'll see how it goes. You can let your face know that the excitement is because I'm going from about seven classes(long story) to just three this time.

Yo that's cool, where were you? (as in, where in the world, on the cruise)
You can do it Mei.

Man, I'd like to visit New York some time. Only visit though.

sweet, a lighter course load!!! but wth seven classes is madness u would have died probably

the gulf of mexico and around the bahamas. we boarded the ship in texas - aka the hottest place i've ever been in my life like damn
thanks

here's the plan
1) buy an expensive plane ticket to toronto (and not like ny or anything)
2) i'll stuff you in my luggage
3) bing badaboom you're in ny

8 minutes ago, Hashuni Mei said:

sweet, a lighter course load!!! but wth seven classes is madness u would have died probably

the gulf of mexico and around the bahamas. we boarded the ship in texas - aka the hottest place i've ever been in my life like damn
thanks

here's the plan
1) buy an expensive plane ticket to toronto (and not like ny or anything)
2) i'll stuff you in my luggage
3) bing badaboom you're in ny

Last year was the busiest and most consistently stressful year of my life in recent memory.

Man that's cool, it probably beats my Mexico trip, but that was more of a relaxing beach trip anyway I guess. Also imagining you in Texas is hilarious.

I see no issues with this plan, it is clearly foolproof.

Edited by SecondWorld

14 minutes ago, Hashuni Mei said:

ikr the fam's just now realizing how much money we've spent this summer
it's been a cry fest

oh no bro you've just got to find ur flow
you know
get that mojo
and glow
maybe even grow

actually my middle name is trash thankuverymuch

but hey forget that
NYC BABY
OH YEAH

i would be lying if i didnt say reading that wasnt both the most amusing and the thing that made my day today
Thank you.
for being such a nerd

haha
now thats definitely not true

Okay, time to finish Chapter 44!

Also, I was wrong. Despite Guard, I tried to attack anyway to see how bad could it be. Yeah, I could only do about 1000 HP damage before it triggered a FIFTH SEISHIN WAVE.

Guts, Strike, Alert, Guard, Zeal, Soul, Valour, Valour, Replenish

Good thing FE doesn't pull this stuff, huh. That I know of, anyway.

SO, remove Alert and Soul, pass turn, and unleash it all. Next turn IS THE END.

HAHAHAHA, finally, I defeated Magus! And being turn 7 of 9, I got the last skill point, and that means I got them all!

Finally, it seems the damage is more than what even the machine cells can repair. But just then, the original Sophia "surfaces". She tells Magus that their mission is over, to depart, and entrust the planet to those that defeated her. And thus, the Aurgelmir blows up. The heroes begin to think it's truly over, and all left is to enact Project Aegis, so...

ASJF"#$R%ALJFweJ"Ñ"#!

HIM!? Pretty much. To be fair, this was the second to last chapter. If Magus falls here, then that meant the game was going to throw one last thing. Okay...

I'll do preparations... and perhaps even start right away. Maybe.

Also, it turns out Henken and Gomez do join up, but only after Chapter 44 is over. Considering I'm already at Endgame... why even bother using either of them at this point? By this point, any of the other battleships are bound to be upgraded to the point you don't need to replace them. Stat-wise they aren't even the best. Well, the Alexandria has more HP than even the Soleil at base, though it's other stats are not, and its weaponry all have 20 ammo across the board, so unlike the other battleships, the Alexandria won't run out of ammo any time soon. Still, I'm sticking with the Ra Cairam to the very end.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Last weapon upgrades, okay, let's do this!

So, Chapter 45, the Endgame... it picks up right where Chapter 44 ended. The heroes are surprised to see Shu is still alive, while he simply "admits" he understimated them back at Dakar, and only now his wounds have healed. He's not alone, for alongside him are his familiar (he's La Gian, remember?) Chika (a bird, btw), and his... well, I'd say lackeys, but considering how they're fighting over who nursed him back to health better, it's more accurate to his it's his love triangle. Sapphire and Princess Monica (also La Gians, the latter even Xenia's twin sister). Of course, Shu didn't come for tea and crumpets, he intends to end his job, that is, stop Project Aegis and send the souls of the dead to La Gias, and still repeats the whole "this world is an irregularity and must be cleansed" thing (a reference to the SRW Classicverse, as it were), and thus orders Chika to bring them out.

And "them" happen to be... Mecha Gilgilgans and Ghost X-9's!!??

wUVsF72.gif

The last non-OG enemies of the game... and it's the freaking Ghosts of all things. Mecha Gilgilgan is only "semi-OG", since it's an SRW exclusive form (Gilgilgan has like 3 others, not counting Mecha Gilgilgan). Of course, the heroes will stop him, and not let Project Aegis fail!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

18 hours ago, lᴜnar said:

man lux and lettuce thank u guys for being so chill and understanding ;_; and lux wow you're reading it?? the beginning is slow because it introduces a lot of characters, but it gets going i found it impossible to stop. the art improves really quickly too. if you do decide to keep reading (i understand that the amount of filler during the beginning can be a turn-off), i hope you enjoy it!!

Just finished reading volume 3. It is indeed slow paced, but I'll keep on reading it.

So, enemy composition is thus.

Shu is in his Granzon (no Neo Granzon? I smell two-part fight), Sapphine in her Wizzor (?) Kai, and Monica in a Norse Rei. Surrounding Shu are four Mecha Gilgilgans. All this in one side of the map. The other three have each two Mecha Gilgilgans and two Ghost X-9's. They'll come in waves, that's for sure.

Oh, yes, the last detail. This is still a defend mission. I must not let them get into a tile of the Microwave Station. Now that there's no skill point or any turn limit, I can now use them to camp, thanks to the 20% HP and EN Regeneration they offer. Plus +30% to Defense and Evasion.

Okay, first, I'll use this chance to increase the Morale of my party, then box the perimeter.

Oh damn, all six Ghosts rush me at once! Thankfully, they're same as always, glass cannons.

Mecha Gilgilgans... oh boy. As dangerous as in Alpha. Actually, I think they have showed up already here in Alpha Gaiden, but forgot when. Anyway, same stuff, HP and EN Regen L, 1-4 range Iron Claw, 1-8 range Fire Breath, and 1-11 range Mega Graviton Wave.

I'll use the second turn to shoot down the Ghosts, and finish the Morale increase.

Oh yeah, the map BGM for both phases is this:

Alpha Gaiden ain't kidding around for it's final stage...

Interesting. The Mecha Gilgilgans have begun to move as well, but in a pattern. Of the three pairs, one approaches the Station, but the other snipes instead. Well, my units have made the perimeter, now it's time to take them one by one. I'll try to be conservative with the Seishin, considering I have to defeat 10 Mecha Gilgilgans... and Shu. And as well all know, he'll Seishin spam.

Anyway, on turn 4, Shu tells Sapphine and Monica to retreat. Sapphine protests, but then Shu asks what Monica sees (she has seer power or something, I can't remember well) in his future. Monica doesn't say, but is quick to comply with leaving, which makes Sapphine accept the order as well. This, they retreat. Considering things, it's quite unlikely one does have the chance to defeat them. Maybe. Though apparently they do have defeat quotes, so it seems it may be possible.

Anyway, I'm putting a stop here. Will continue this epic of an endgame... some other day.