Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

1 minute ago, DodgeDusk said:

+ Attack, - Res Brave Lucina; + Speed, - Res Brave Ike; + Defence, - Speed Brave Ike. Used the free summon on Lyndis. Today has been a good day.

Better haul than mine, that's for sure. Still not sure how my Ike will turn out being +Spd/-Def. Urvan's effect and Steady Breath makes kind of points toward him being more of a slow tank. Though considering his stat spread with that bane/boon combination is literally Neutral Ike's stat spread with more slightly more HP, Atk and Res he'll probably won't turn out too bad.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

2 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

Aye. Just need the boy now. For apologies's sake, I'm gunning for him in the gauntlet (sorry, @Astolfo! )

I really want Lucina and Roy, but I've run out of orbs for the moment. Though at least, they'll be giving more orbs in the future and all those units will still be available after the banner ends. They'll probably all stay 5* exclusive considering they only lowered one unit to 4-5* rarity last banner instead of the usual 2 and the Brave units are even stronger than the SS units that remained at 5*.

8 minutes ago, Nobody said:

meanwhile here I am with only the free Lyn and happy for it

lyndis is all that matters

5 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I really want Lucina and Roy, but I've run out of orbs for the moment. Though at least, they'll be giving more orbs in the future and all those units will still be available after the banner ends. They'll probably all stay 5* exclusive considering they only lowered one unit to 4-5* rarity last banner instead of the usual 2 and the Brave units are even stronger than the SS units that remained at 5*.

Oh, they're staying even after the banner? That's great.

Just now, DodgeDusk said:

lyndis is all that matters

Oh, they're staying even after the banner? That's great.

Well I'm 90% sure at this point because the Brave Banner trailer described them as 'new heroes' instead of as 'special heroes' and there was no 'These special heroes may or may not appear again in summoning event held in the future' disclaimer like seasonal banners had.

Geez, such a hassle to just make FO3 playable with the mods I want... as long as its worth it in the end, I won't mind... much...

i got 5 of them while walking, like, the three-meter distance from my dad's car to the inside of my uncle's house

the other 19 i got while picking up my brother from school (which took maybe 10 minutes??) not worth it

Just now, Hitori said:

i got 5 of them while walking, like, the three-meter distance from my dad's car to the inside of my uncle's house

THE PART IM MAD ABOUT IS THAT there was a party at the house that day so all my cousins were there and some of them ran around outside for like half an hour

and then they walked in and they were like "wow we have so many mosquito bites" and i absentmindedly said "same" but then i realized i had more than all of them AND I WASN'T EVEN OUT THERE PLAYING WITH THEM I JUST WALKED FROM THE CAR TO THE HOUSE I HATE MOSQUITOES

Taking all those stings in such a short amount of time... it's kind of impressive. 

I think I've only been stung once by a mosquito this summer and it was one that had gotten in my house. I kept trying to kill it but it always flew away just in time, so I kind of gave up. Then 5 minutes later, I look at my arm and the sucker is there sucking my blood. It wasn't able to fly away that time.

Ah, mosquitoes. Only time I've ever really had to deal with them was when I visited Mexico City. Woke up one day to severals stings, haha.

9 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Taking all those stings in such a short amount of time... it's kind of impressive. 

I think I've only been stung once by a mosquito this summer and it was one that had gotten in my house. I kept trying to kill it but it always flew away just in time, so I kind of gave up. Then 5 minutes later, I look at my arm and the sucker is there sucking my blood. It wasn't able to fly away that time.

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Ah, mosquitoes. Only time I've ever really had to deal with them was when I visited Mexico City. Woke up one day to severals stings, haha.

wow you guys are lucky ;_; i have been a mosquito magnet for most of my life. i am glad that you guys have it better though

also that story was a wild ride lux......i never feel or see mosquitoes biting me so i never have the opportunity to fight them =(

Spoiler

in better news i have had a much lighter workload this week bc lastweek kim had the foresight to work like 3 weeks ahead in her ap psychology homework heh thanks kim

i have been using the extra time to read the entirety of hitmanga and wow i missed a lot of things and it is also a lot funnier than i remembered

fec35adf10.png

4fd11fc32b.png

me irl

ebe064591a.png

8780d51621.png

also me irl

4505d781c3.png

i can't believe pantera wasn't in the anime, i mean yeah she was completely unimportant but also she is so cute wtf

i have been stuck at the beginning of volume 8 for a few days bc i know it's where it gets good and doesn't really stop getting good but now i think i can finally have enough time to read it freely heh i am excited

On 8/30/2017 at 3:38 PM, DodgeDusk said:

True.

Did do it. After 70 minutes.

medbbd2.thumb.png.941e327d748108272dca99

Ye

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow u

On 8/30/2017 at 3:40 PM, Trisitei said:

yell at it to come back

Perfectly relatable.
even if you might be afraid to look dumb for it, dont be afraid to ask if they really mean it or the like

now thats just petty if they really do mean it.
nightmares a cool guy, he'd understand if you just said whats up

thanks

I really don't know how in this case they might respond in some sort of snarky matter again and be like "why are u mad lol" and I can't really deal with people who talk that way and I also just realized that I think that one of them has posted here in the past on occassion LOL oops...idk if them not seeing this is actually good or bad though but I rather not deal with direct confrontation

YEAH like.....it really makes no sense

ya I should pm him again I'm just nervous and someone told me he might be vacationing so that makes it look even worse for dumping so much

also wow first I make an order and my card rejects the payment(though that mighta been my fault for getting the exp date wrong) and then I try to make it again and it takes like 5 days to ship only for the deadline on the final day of expected shipping to tell me theres been a delay with no new date in sight yet

fuk off amazon I just wanna read some books

Edited by Fleece

1 hour ago, Fleece said:

thanks

I really don't know how in this case they might respond in some sort of snarky matter again and be like "why are u mad lol" and I can't really deal with people who talk that way and I also just realized that I think that one of them has posted here in the past on occassion LOL oops...idk if them not seeing this is actually good or bad though but I rather not deal with direct confrontation

YEAH like.....it really makes no sense

ya I should pm him again I'm just nervous and someone told me he might be vacationing so that makes it look even worse for dumping so much

but did the butterfly come back

i think i might have an idea on who it is. but it wont matter now.
basically i dont think they'd ever really notice here anymore if it is who i think it is

people are dumb sometimes

i still dont think he would mind
or maybe he'll get to it after he's all settled after vacation 

kpop stuff

oc this was released on his birthday ahh

HIS VOICE IS SO SOFT AND BREATHY THIS IS MY FAV KIND OF KOOKIE VOICE

jungkook has hit the big two zero and man even tho i've only known about his existence for a couple of months im proud of him and hope he continues to grow well and be happy with his older brothers

✨ HAPPY JUNGKOOK DAY ✨

Edited by Hashuni Mei