• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

1 minute ago, Hitori said:

what happened =(

idk i don't feel comfortable talking here but a lot is going on and just snowballs 

wait nvm the thing I was worried about isn't gonna happen but im just upset sry i'm just keep being vague

sorry I should have kept quiet I just don't want my parents to find out how ill I am mentally and upset I am rn so they can try to trap me for life lol and I didn't wanna do anything stupid so I just exploded here

this should be a good time for me rn but here I am because I can't deal with anything

if you need someone to lend an ear, i'm around if you need it letty

1 minute ago, Rixia Mao said:

lettuce :( ummmmm i know stuff happened but i'm willing to lend an ear

even if i feel like poop right now

whats up?

1 minute ago, Trisitei said:

whats up?

it's nothing drastic or anything, but i just feel like poop even though i fought off the lethargy by going out to get more water
it's probably just.... wait did i tell you i broke up with ein like almost a month ago but that's not what is bothering me. i guess it's just the whole mood swings thing - start the day good and then the mood goes whoosh into the ground

1 minute ago, Rixia Mao said:

lettuce :( ummmmm i know stuff happened but i'm willing to lend an ear

even if i feel like poop right now

its ok now rly I got the other thing figured out stuff just got tense and stuff was said that shouldn't have been said but thats a normal thing among close friends and junk, I just can't handle it well and think everyone is gonna leave me eventually

whats up

if you need someone to lend an ear, i'm around if you need it letty

Thanks

uhh yeah like I told Shirley I'm ok now but I'm bit upset about the other thing I mentioned I mean ye its p bad since I'm not even close to the people involved but I still can't stand being treated like shit
I was gonna be like "fuck it" and post the logs at this point in hopes someone who knows them says something and also bc I don't think I'm in the wrong here but discord logs don't really format the same way as skypes and I don't where to even post them lol

4 minutes ago, Rixia Mao said:

it's nothing drastic or anything, but i just feel like poop even though i fought off the lethargy by going out to get more water
it's probably just.... wait did i tell you i broke up with ein like almost a month ago but that's not what is bothering me. i guess it's just the whole mood swings thing - start the day good and then the mood goes whoosh into the ground

i know that feeling alright
kind of fell the same actually...

yeah you told me.

4 minutes ago, Rixia Mao said:

yeah you told me.

1 minute ago, Fleece said:

its ok now rly I got the other thing figured out stuff just got tense and stuff was said that shouldn't have been said but thats a normal thing among close friends and junk, I just can't handle it well and think everyone is gonna leave me eventually

whats up

well as long as it's okay now! but yeah, those kinda situations happen a lot with people you're close. 

just feeling like poop. probably mood swings doing its thing where i started feeling good and then i go down to feeling like poop. and i can't pester jedi rn either ;_;

yeah you told me.

ouch, let us be the feeling like poop buddies

oh okay i wasn't sure who i told >_>

hks theme reminds me of this dumb thing i made for tumblr...

Just now, Fleece said:

Thanks

uhh yeah like I told Shirley I'm ok now but I'm bit upset about the other thing I mentioned I mean ye its p bad since I'm not even close to the people involved but I still can't stand being treated like shit
I was gonna be like "fuck it" and post the logs at this point in hopes someone who knows them says something and also bc I don't think I'm in the wrong here but discord logs don't really format the same way as skypes and I don't where to even post them lol

anytime if you need it

alright. i'm guessing these people did more than just have some strong opinions over something dumb?
i would believe you're not in the wrong regardless of what it was
but its more from what you told.
maybe just see who would be interested in seeing in private so theres no public blasting?

3 minutes ago, Rixia Mao said:

ouch, let us be the feeling like poop buddies

oh okay i wasn't sure who i told >_>

yay poop buddies

/pat

7 minutes ago, Rixia Mao said:

well as long as it's okay now! but yeah, those kinda situations happen a lot with people you're close. 

just feeling like poop. probably mood swings doing its thing where i started feeling good and then i go down to feeling like poop. and i can't pester jedi rn either ;_;

True enough, is just rough

:( That sucks, I hope things settle down soon-- and not having the people you like talking too most also doesn't help, hopefully the pestering can commence soon

6 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

anytime if you need it

alright. i'm guessing these people did more than just have some strong opinions over something dumb?
i would believe you're not in the wrong regardless of what it was
but its more from what you told.
maybe just see who would be interested in seeing in private so theres no public blasting?

Well yeah I'm not really bothered by their opinion people can love or hate it I don't agree with either side because I don't have any strong opinions about it and I only read it because its something to do and the pages are only four panels long otherwise I wouldn't fuck with it, but if people wanna talk about their constant hateboner and get angry over some japanese comic thats just typical romcom fluff anyway go off I guess

its just that they started talking shit because I tried making convo by saying I wasn't really bothered by the stuff they were nitpicking at but I ultimately agreed with them about the pacing being garbo but I can't be assed to have any strong dislike for it and they treated it like I came in guns blazing defending it and about how it was the best thing ever and I did nothing of the sort, like you can insult fictional series all you want but if you try to bring me into it and try to insult my intelligence by thinking I can't read between the lines and continuing to do it when I'm not being confrontational then I'm not going to let it go

o yeah I guess that can work, Nightmare already saw the logs bc hes in there too and agreed with me but ultimately I don't think he's the type to say anything since it happened while he was gone and already passed ,_,