Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

1 minute ago, Fleece said:

True enough, is just rough

:( That sucks, I hope things settle down soon-- and not having the people you like talking too most also doesn't help, hopefully the pestering can commence soon

i know it is.... :( i totally know how it is... though i don't really talk to a lot of people ever.

ehhh it always happen so yeah... and i'm not sure how the pestering can resume when he's not feeling that well 

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

3 minutes ago, Rixia Mao said:

i know it is.... :( i totally know how it is... though i don't really talk to a lot of people ever.

ehhh it always happen so yeah... and i'm not sure how the pestering can resume when he's not feeling that well 

Yeah....talking is hard too orz

Oh...Yeah I figured but aaaaaaaaaaa trying to send out good vibes, and that sucks @_@ I hope he feels better soon

Just now, Fleece said:

Oh...Yeah I figured but aaaaaaaaaaa trying to send out good vibes, and that sucks @_@ I hope he feels better soon

it totally is. i don't know how to talk to people ;_; and having trust issues make it worse

i know, thanks though haha. i hope yours will be all resolved and stuff :< and i can still pester him.

Just now, Fleece said:

it totally is. i don't know how to talk to people ;_; and having trust issues make it worse

i know, thanks though haha. i hope yours will be all resolved and stuff :< and i can still pester him.

15 minutes ago, Fleece said:

Well yeah I'm not really bothered by their opinion people can love or hate it I don't agree with either side because I don't have any strong opinions about it and I only read it because its something to do and the pages are only four panels long otherwise I wouldn't fuck with it, but if people wanna talk about their constant hateboner and get angry over some japanese comic thats just typical romcom fluff anyway go off I guess

its just that they started talking shit because I tried making convo by saying I wasn't really bothered by the stuff they were nitpicking at but I ultimately agreed with them about the pacing being garbo but I can't be assed to have any strong dislike for it and they treated it like I came in guns blazing defending it and about how it was the best thing ever and I did nothing of the sort, like you can insult fictional series all you want but if you try to bring me into it and try to insult my intelligence by thinking I can't read between the lines and continuing to do it when I'm not being confrontational then I'm not going to let it go

o yeah I guess that can work, Nightmare already saw the logs bc hes in there too and agreed with me but ultimately I don't think he's the type to say anything since it happened while he was gone and already passed ,_,

so people being overly petty over something trivial?

oh....
one of those kinds huh

maybe not now
maybe he's waiting for it to happen again to take action

22 minutes ago, Motendra said:

lmao this is great

my tumblr is mostly shit posting

21 minutes ago, Rixia Mao said:

what flag
that's the poop

pile-of-poo_1f4a9.png

i cant look at poop like that without thinking of the bad movie

12 minutes ago, Rixia Mao said:

;_; and yeah that too......trust issues are probably why I can't get close to most people either

Thankssssss, and thats good at least yes

16 minutes ago, Motendra said:

I'm not sure I understand the situation.... but at the same time I feel its too late for me to do anything about it, even if I knew??

wait what part

11 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

so people being overly petty over something trivial?

oh....
one of those kinds huh

maybe not now
maybe he's waiting for it to happen again to take action

Basically yes

its pretty bad
I hate the shit out of a lot of things but I don't have a problem with other people who like it except individuals who do dumb things in the name of whatever fandom of the series it is 

maybe
 it just sucks because it feels like whenever these types of things do happen either a.) no one is around or b.) people who are around to witness it don't say anything

1 minute ago, Fleece said:

;_; and yeah that too......trust issues are probably why I can't get close to most people either

Thankssssss, and thats good at least yes

wait what part

Uh.. idk all of it? Though looking back, it sounds like there's another thing aside from this discord thing and I'm unsure which relates to what?

2 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Uh.. idk all of it? Though looking back, it sounds like there's another thing aside from this discord thing and I'm unsure which relates to what?

o uh

only other thing that happened besides the discord thing was getting in an arguement with a friend but they came back and it got resolved and I freaked out a few minutes beforehand because I thought they'd cut me off oop

3 minutes ago, Herald Merkabah said:

thicc

whoa its dan

emoji movie? oh god why did you watch it ;_; if it is
but damn i'm sorry

i didnt
my friends might have been joking about wanting to watch it

i just heard lots of stuff to know how
doodoo it is

4 minutes ago, Fleece said:

Basically yes

its pretty bad
I hate the shit out of a lot of things but I don't have a problem with other people who like it except individuals who do dumb things in the name of whatever fandom of the series it is 

maybe
 it just sucks because it feels like whenever these types of things do happen either a.) no one is around or b.) people who are around to witness it don't say anything

Jesus
my condolences

same here
its really why i'm turned off by some fandoms
like a certain one
>_____>

tell some people you trust there
hopefully they'll keep an eye out

emoji movie? oh god why did you watch it ;_; if it is
but damn i'm sorry

i didnt

doodoo it is

4 minutes ago, Fleece said:

Basically yes

its pretty bad

maybe

Jesus
my condolences

same here
its really why i'm turned off by some fandoms
like a certain one
>_____>

tell some people you trust there
hopefully they'll keep an eye out

1 minute ago, Trisitei said:

i didnt

doodoo it is

they better have been joking about wanting to watch it. it looks like poop and stupid

lmao my mistake to use it ;w;

1 minute ago, Trisitei said:

i didnt

doodoo it is

they better have been joking about wanting to watch it. it looks like poop and stupid

5 minutes ago, Fleece said:

o uh

only other thing that happened besides the discord thing was getting in an argument with a friend but they came back and it got resolved and I freaked out a few minutes beforehand because I thought they'd cut me off oop

Ah, okay

The Emoji movie, huh.

Heh, I remember my mom suggesting we should watch it that one time we went to see a movie. Or was it Valerian? Anyway, we ended up convincing her on Your Name, instead.

they really better....
reminds me of this story a friend of mine told me
where they wanted to see it with their friend
then their friend came over and watched the third shrek movie or something
and then the friend left saying "yeah im not watching the emoji movie"

lmao its ok
im just being
silly
nerd

18 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

they really better....
reminds me of this story a friend of mine told me
where they wanted to see it with their friend
then their friend came over and watched the third shrek movie or something
and then the friend left saying "yeah im not watching the emoji movie"

lmao its ok
im just being
silly
nerd

lmao you don't even need to watch anything to know that emoji movie is the shit already. i saw the advertisement and i immediately went what the fuck

IF YOU SAY SO