Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

10 minutes ago, Rixia Mao said:

lmao you don't even need to watch anything to know that emoji movie is the shit already. i saw the advertisement and i immediately went what the fuck

IF YOU SAY SO

Yeah...
yeah.....

YEAH I DO
>:X

also i havent been keeping up with CS lately because...
blergh feeling
though i would say not too much is left?
hopefully it should be done
before the end of the year :x

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

23 minutes ago, Ercdouken said:

BIG BANG ATTACK BUCKET!

With 5 extra wings! It's over 9,000% percent off! 

True Saiyan warriors eat grilled chicken, try it now!

FUUUUU.... SION! HA!Get yourself a $5 fill up with your choice of any mix and match of a side~

Kamehameha-n down to DBFC! (Dragon ball fried chicken)

23 minutes ago, Ercdouken said:

BIG BANG ATTACK BUCKET!

With 5 extra wings! It's over 9,000% percent off! 

True Saiyan warriors eat grilled chicken, try it now!

FUUUUU.... SION! HA!Get yourself a $5 fill up with your choice of any mix and match of a side~

Kamehameha-n down to DBFC! (Dragon ball fried chicken)

1 hour ago, Trisitei said:

Yeah...
yeah.....

YEAH I DO
>:X

also i havent been keeping up with CS lately because...
blergh feeling
though i would say not too much is left?
hopefully it should be done
before the end of the year :x

HEY MAN WTF
is it interfering with your motivation to play cs/sky? i can relate on that tbh...

Yeah..

like, I really do like what I've seen so far and want to continue but I just feel so...unmotivated to really sit down and play actual games. I'm really banking on being able to snap out of it when I get more to do but idk, man.

wow ew hopefully if your friend did watch the emoji movie they didn't do it legally, even if they're doing it as a joke they're still giving money and the last thing we need is the company to think it needs a sequel!!!!!!!!! then again idk how well it did

5 hours ago, Trisitei said:

Jesus
my condolences

same here
its really why i'm turned off by some fandoms
like a certain one
>_____>

tell some people you trust there
hopefully they'll keep an eye out

Thanks

Yeah I know what you mean, some fandoms are bad for even things I do like so I just avoid other people who like it and I usually don't know what dumb shit is going on because I'm not paying attenton lol

ah ok

ok so everything I've been talking about is moot now and got things resolved and it dragged on for so long in the first place is because I'm an idiot who doesn't know how to talk to people if they say anything that I get hurt by, because I assume the worst in them and think they're out to get me and so I never say anything and I hold grudges forever, still not sure how to deal with it ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

sorry though

IDK THE SITUATION AT ALL BUT LETTUCE IKGI TALKING IS HARD AND MISUNDERSTANDINGS HAPPEN AND IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT BUT MAN WOW I HOPE UR OKAY NOT LATE ;-;

11 hours ago, Herald Merkabah said:

hey KIM if u see this

i go to college in two days and im excited

heh ur old

1 hour ago, Hitori said:

IDK THE SITUATION AT ALL BUT LETTUCE IKGI TALKING IS HARD AND MISUNDERSTANDINGS HAPPEN AND IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT BUT MAN WOW I HOPE UR OKAY NOT LATE ;-;

ITS OK KIM ily
I don't think it'd be fair for me not to take some responsibility because I talked it out with them and like they said I should have just pmed them about it rather than lashing out here but I always assume I'll get treated even worse if I try and I'm afraid to deal with it because I get set off easily and I'm incredibly thin-skinned lol..but they're right
ITS OKAY THOUGH we all made up and they were actually super understanding and nice?? I don't really deserve it
 I don't wanna keep vaguely complaining about people and talking shit everytime I have any sort of conflict with someone but idk how else to deal with it and I'm too scared to be upfront with people still bc everyone is different and so I just say shit publicly in hopes someone will notice and stuff gets sorted out but its bad......... idk it just sucks like whether that was the intention or not like any kind of comment that comes off as negative to me feels like an attack like even criticism makes me feel bad but the only way I could actually avoid those things is to never talk to anyone again but I don't -want- that because then I'd get lonely u feel me

I'm ok though

15 hours ago, Fleece said:

ok so everything I've been talking about is moot now and got things resolved and it dragged on for so long in the first place is because I'm an idiot who doesn't know how to talk to people if they say anything that I get hurt by, because I assume the worst in them and think they're out to get me and so I never say anything and I hold grudges forever, still not sure how to deal with it ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

sorry though

it's fine

be happy it's resolved

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

What's with the "ew".

he is what the kids call a sunday/tsundere/whatever

lmaooo i have been trying to convince my brother to watch hitmanime for the past few months and he has been refusing but today inspiration struck me and i drew a fullscale chapter-cover-esque drawing of some characters in his sketchbook and he thought they looked so cool that he has started to watch it

but joke is on him because those characters are just ones i made up and he is never gonna see them haHA mission accomplished

1 minute ago, Hitori said:

lmaooo i have been trying to convince my brother to watch hitmanime for the past few months and he has been refusing but today inspiration struck me and i drew a fullscale chapter-cover-esque drawing of some characters in his sketchbook and he thought they looked so cool that he has started to watch it

but joke is on him because those characters are just ones i made up and he is never gonna see them haHA mission accomplished

I'm impressed. That was inspired.

yes ty i am very pleased (especially because it wasn't really my intention)

he was like "i will just watch until they show up" and i said ok BUT THEY ARE NEVER GOING TO HAHAHAHAHA

Just now, Hitori said:

he was like "i will just watch until they show up" and i said ok BUT THEY ARE NEVER GOING TO HAHAHAHAHA

So is he still gonna watch it now that he knows?

4 hours ago, Hitori said:

gottem

9 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

So is he still gonna watch it now that he knows?

i am =) not gonna tell him =) truly i am a conniving snake

realtalk tho he actually seems genuinely interested already so my conscience isn't super stained i think....

9 hours ago, Hitori said:

oops i see my mistake, i meant to add quotation marks around "ok"

anyway hello threado how is everyone doing this fine day