Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

o            u o

Spoiler

i am doing a group presentation and i told my group partners "ok ill make the files on google drive, give me ur emails so i can share them with you" except that was a total mistake because half of them have totally illegible unreadable handwriting and this is such a tiny trivial thing but on top of everything else i am dealing with rn it was very stressful and i had a mental breakdown and o my gosh life is very not ok for me but it's ok it's okay

e: nvm i just remembered that i have access to the full student directory as a journalism student and i have managed to decipher the email addresses. my day has been made marginally better

i hope everyone is doin okay

Edited by Hitori
stan hitori

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

33 minutes ago, Hitori said:

o            u o

Hide contents

i am doing a group presentation and i told my group partners "ok ill make the files on google drive, give me ur emails so i can share them with you" except that was a total mistake because half of them have totally illegible unreadable handwriting and this is such a tiny trivial thing but on top of everything else i am dealing with rn it was very stressful and i had a mental breakdown and o my gosh life is very not ok for me but it's ok it's okay

e: nvm i just remembered that i have access to the full student directory as a journalism student and i have managed to decipher the email addresses. my day has been made marginally better

thank goodness for being a journalist

i more hope things are going to turn back to your favor :<

8 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

kiVAKP5.png

wild

fate/ stay night was true

1 hour ago, Trisitei said:

that sounds brilliant

Sadly I realized that with how onmipresent Brave Lyn is right now, I'm better keeping her current TA-Raven set until I make another TA-raven mage.

you know you did some as well......

False. tho i am supporting Navarre

1 hour ago, Hitori said:

o            u o

Hide contents

Remember to take mental breaks 

Aside from the omen that was weather this morning, I'm well, thanks. Be sure that you do the same for yourself too

Spoiler

my heart is still stuck on yorukichis unknown mother goose and i mentioned to my friend like "i found a song that i love so much that it made me cry" and he asked what it was except i thought it would be too weird to tell him the actual title so i panicked and answered "oh no gutter moose" that's even worse i fucked up. i hate myself

48 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Remember to take mental breaks 

Aside from the omen that was weather this morning, I'm well, thanks. Be sure that you do the same for yourself too

thank goodness for being a journalist

i more hope things are going to turn back to your favor :<

th-thanks guys that really helps lots ;-;

i have zero classes with any of my best friends aka my self-esteem team this year and since i run almost exclusively on positive words from others i have really....been burning out......so again thank u, ur words mean far more than i can convey ;-;

2 minutes ago, Euklyd said:

don't let that sick new thread some cool dude just posted in fftf distract you from my shameless advertisement

lmao euklyd i love u

do u know what happened to the old kpop thread bc i have barely been into kpop recently and thus wasn't really keeping up w the thread

Edited by Hitori
stan hitori

3 minutes ago, Hitori said:

do u know what happened to the old kpop thread bc i have barely been into kpop recently and this wasn't  really keeping up w the thread

[uh see silverdan's answer]

Edited by Euklyd

3 minutes ago, Hitori said:

do u know what happened to the old kpop thread bc i have barely been into kpop recently and this wasn't  really keeping up w the thread

[uh see silverdan's answer]

Edited by Euklyd

Just now, Herald Merkabah said:

hello ikmberly

i can explain it if you want but i dont want to say it over the thread =(

HOW ARE YOU THO

o oops

it is fine then i am fine not knowinng

I AM....well i have had better days for sure but i am listening to lots of music rn which is making me feel okay so i guess i am okay

HBU

Just now, Herald Merkabah said:

hello ikmberly

i can explain it if you want but i dont want to say it over the thread =(

HOW ARE YOU THO

o oops

it is fine then i am fine not knowinng

I AM....well i have had better days for sure but i am listening to lots of music rn which is making me feel okay so i guess i am okay

HBU