• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

1 minute ago, Euklyd said:

i greatly appreciate being made fun of in front of my back u sud feel free to do so more often

i've been pretty GOOD i've been busy w/ a job and also super smash brothers for the nintendo game console so uh yeah

busy

but school is starting again soon so more busy soon 

hbu

WHEW that's a relief and yes we will...work on that probably 

!!!! wow idk why but some part of my mind thought u were dying or something. it is great to hear that not only is that not the case but also you are a+++++ (probably an exaggeration, hopefully not)

ah yes are u truly euklyd if u aren't busy tbh....

i am doing ok at this moment, school is stressing me out a bit but it's all irrational and i know i have it under control....life will be ok

unfortunately i have been slipping back into vocaloid and slightly out of kpop recently because i'm a dumbass and opened pandora's box to check on a singer i used to adore and woops i still love her too much to listen to kpop at the moment

1 minute ago, Herald Merkabah said:

every time i see math i internally nut

man this would be my senior quote if it were true, i can't stop laughing

Just now, Euklyd said:

OH AND I'M GOING DOWN TO SOCAL FOR THE WEEKEND IN A FEW DAYS AAAAAAAAA

and skipping work to do so too heh

AAAAAAAA idk anything about california tbh but it sounds AAAAAA (what for btw??)

1 minute ago, Euklyd said:

i greatly appreciate being made fun of in front of my back u sud feel free to do so more often

i've been pretty GOOD i've been busy w/ a job and also super smash brothers for the nintendo game console so uh yeah

busy

but school is starting again soon so more busy soon 

hbu

!!!! wow idk why but some part of my mind thought u were dying or something. it is great to hear that not only is that not the case but also you are a+++++ (probably an exaggeration, hopefully not)

i am doing ok at this moment, school is stressing me out a bit but it's all irrational and i know i have it under control....life will be ok

unfortunately i have been slipping back into vocaloid and slightly out of kpop recently because i'm a dumbass and opened pandora's box to check on a singer i used to adore and woops i still love her too much to listen to kpop at the moment

1 minute ago, Herald Merkabah said:

every time i see math i internally nut

man this would be my senior quote if it were true, i can't stop laughing

Just now, Euklyd said:

OH AND I'M GOING DOWN TO SOCAL FOR THE WEEKEND IN A FEW DAYS AAAAAAAAA

and skipping work to do so too heh

AAAAAAAA idk anything about california tbh but it sounds AAAAAA (what for btw??)

19 minutes ago, Hitori said:
  Hide contents

my heart is still stuck on yorukichis unknown mother goose and i mentioned to my friend like "i found a song that i love so much that it made me cry" and he asked what it was except i thought it would be too weird to tell him the actual title so i panicked and answered "oh no gutter moose" that's even worse i fucked up. i hate myself

omg gutter moose

i love you kim

i was flipping through my brothers sketchbook and i found some drawings that i did like ~a month ago that i have almost zero memory of doing

420d8e8532.png

1ba98c5744.png

there is some quality stuff tho

19 minutes ago, Hitori said:
  Hide contents

my heart is still stuck on yorukichis unknown mother goose and i mentioned to my friend like "i found a song that i love so much that it made me cry" and he asked what it was except i thought it would be too weird to tell him the actual title so i panicked and answered "oh no gutter moose" that's even worse i fucked up. i hate myself

omg gutter moose

i love you kim

i was flipping through my brothers sketchbook and i found some drawings that i did like ~a month ago that i have almost zero memory of doing

420d8e8532.png

1ba98c5744.png

there is some quality stuff tho

Just now, Hitori said:

i mean you should totally feel free to make fun of me behind my back too

i'd make fun of me behind my back if i could

and yeah actually being a+++++ isn't much of an exaggeration tbh it's been pretty great being me this summer

Just now, Hitori said:

dw i have every confidence in your ability to school school at its own game, and i'm glad you have confidence in your ability too

what classes do you have? (this is senior year, right?)

!!! what vocaloid? i need more music (i haven't listened to much kpop either for a while tbh)

Just now, Hitori said:

i'm going to compete in this: https://smash.gg/tournament/2ggc-west-side-saga !!!

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

For a moment I misread Hungry as Hungary...

a realm of hungary ghosts sounds almost more interesting tbh. i want to draw that now too

1 minute ago, sylveonzoroark said:

I'M GREAT BUT I'M DROWNING IN SCHOOL WBU

also a+ drawings

WOW GOSH I FIGURED....GOOD THAT UR GREAT, SCHOOL SOUNDS TOUGH BUT IM SURE U WILL BE ABLE TO ADJUST SOON!!! WOOOO!!

BASICALLY SAME AS U GUESSSSSS UTAITE ARE KILLING MY STRESS

Just now, Hitori said:

i mean you should totally feel free to make fun of me behind my back too

i'd make fun of me behind my back if i could

and yeah actually being a+++++ isn't much of an exaggeration tbh it's been pretty great being me this summer

Just now, Hitori said:

dw i have every confidence in your ability to school school at its own game, and i'm glad you have confidence in your ability too

what classes do you have? (this is senior year, right?)

!!! what vocaloid? i need more music (i haven't listened to much kpop either for a while tbh)

Just now, Hitori said:

i'm going to compete in this: https://smash.gg/tournament/2ggc-west-side-saga !!!

1 minute ago, Hitori said:

a realm of hungary ghosts sounds almost more interesting tbh. i want to draw that now too

Well, if it helps, Transylvania used to be part of Hungary...

Well, if it helps, Transylvania used to be part of Hungary...

WOW GOSH I FIGURED....GOOD THAT UR GREAT, SCHOOL SOUNDS TOUGH BUT IM SURE U WILL BE ABLE TO ADJUST SOON!!! WOOOO!!

BASICALLY SAME AS U GUESSSSSS UTAITE ARE KILLING MY STRESS

THX I HOPE SO

which ones i love utaite