• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Next weekend is going to be an interesting one, hahaha. Brother's birthday on Saturday, dad's birthday on Sunday. And Saturaday is also Independence Day...

Full weekend party. Only downside is that I'm not going to have a free day at school, because they're making it the 16 itself, and I have no Saturday classes. Haha...

IM NOT ALLOWED TO BE AWAKE RN BUT I JUST CHEFKED IUT GURIRIRS and NOBUNAGES COVER OF HOT SUMMER AND I HOUBHT TO QAS A VOAOID SONG THHIS ENJTE TIME BT ACTUAY THEY COVERED FXS HOT SUMMER ITS FXS SONG GURTURJ SINGIG LUNAS SPARTS WOWOWOWOWO I AM BLESSED I CANNOT BELIBEBE WOW I

ok i just got back from socal

On 9/8/2017 at 3:12 PM, Hitori said:

AHH YES i am so happy that i made it through this week mentally sound and i am rewarding myself by working on happy notes to give to my friends and teachers at the end of the year......i have lots of good things to say to lots of good people so somehow it is incredibly cathartic

uhhh i'm taking FASHION and HOLOCAUST and PSYCHOLOGY and FILM STUDIES which are hands down my favourite classes!!! the last one i took mainly because i needed the credit to graduate but it ended up being very fascinating (also i've been good friends with the teacher for a couple years and it's nice to finally see him regularly after only catching him between classes). on the other hand i am being beaten up by digital design and literature because o lord do i hate having my work being scrutinized and critiqued. also fuk art history, i already have two presentations in that class coming up ;-; (tbh psychology is kicking my butt too but i actually enjoy it so it gets a free pass)

\o/

isn't that like, 8? 10? months away??? i'm jealous that you're able to enjoy being so productive

wow those classes sound like, actually interesting; i'm surprised you're able to take them in hs

o gosh what a loaded question.....that i waited two days to answer just because i needed that much time to think about it........a lot of what i've been listening to is bad objectively but here is what is NOT (hopefully):

- sky high by yorukichi. iirc you're not as impressed by vocal layering/harmonies/whatever as i am, which is a shame because it's what the singer is known for and why i like him, but i think this is a rather unique and good tiny thing regardless. best with headphones.....

feathers across the seasons by guriri. usually translated as seasonal feathers except thats fuckin stupid. idk what to say abt this song because it is just good.... it has a great structure that matches its narrative really well and the singer is very good at emotioning i think

kokoro by hitori and others. this is kinda an old song i guess but it aged super super well imo. idk if you'd like it but i do bc i have....a thing......for singers who can sound like the opposite sex..........it is all right

holy shit the voices on the third; that's so impressive. i wish i had that much vocal range lol

and it's not a bad song either (nor were any of the others, i enjoyed all of them)

there's another one i almost want to rec by my fave singer but even if i did it's in an album and....the album did arrive today but it's at the bottom of my hill and i am not walking like half a mile just to get the mail lmao

thanks for asking wow, since i haven't seen my friends lately i haven't been able to have an outlet for songs i like ;-;

tbh i had forgotten you had a hill, nice. i don't blame you tho since my headphones were like two rooms away and i genuinely considered putting off listening to the songs bc i didn't want to get up and grab them

ok i just got back from socal

AHH YES i am so happy that i made it through this week mentally sound and i am rewarding myself by working on happy notes to give to my friends and teachers at the end of the year......i have lots of good things to say to lots of good people so somehow it is incredibly cathartic

uhhh i'm taking FASHION and HOLOCAUST and PSYCHOLOGY and FILM STUDIES which are hands down my favourite classes!!! the last one i took mainly because i needed the credit to graduate but it ended up being very fascinating (also i've been good friends with the teacher for a couple years and it's nice to finally see him regularly after only catching him between classes). on the other hand i am being beaten up by digital design and literature because o lord do i hate having my work being scrutinized and critiqued. also fuk art history, i already have two presentations in that class coming up ;-; (tbh psychology is kicking my butt too but i actually enjoy it so it gets a free pass)

\o/

isn't that like, 8? 10? months away??? i'm jealous that you're able to enjoy being so productive

wow those classes sound like, actually interesting; i'm surprised you're able to take them in hs

o gosh what a loaded question.....that i waited two days to answer just because i needed that much time to think about it........a lot of what i've been listening to is bad objectively but here is what is NOT (hopefully):

- sky high by yorukichi. iirc you're not as impressed by vocal layering/harmonies/whatever as i am, which is a shame because it's what the singer is known for and why i like him, but i think this is a rather unique and good tiny thing regardless. best with headphones.....

feathers across the seasons by guriri. usually translated as seasonal feathers except thats fuckin stupid. idk what to say abt this song because it is just good.... it has a great structure that matches its narrative really well and the singer is very good at emotioning i think

kokoro by hitori and others. this is kinda an old song i guess but it aged super super well imo. idk if you'd like it but i do bc i have....a thing......for singers who can sound like the opposite sex..........it is all right

holy shit the voices on the third; that's so impressive. i wish i had that much vocal range lol

and it's not a bad song either (nor were any of the others, i enjoyed all of them)

there's another one i almost want to rec by my fave singer but even if i did it's in an album and....the album did arrive today but it's at the bottom of my hill and i am not walking like half a mile just to get the mail lmao

thanks for asking wow, since i haven't seen my friends lately i haven't been able to have an outlet for songs i like ;-;

tbh i had forgotten you had a hill, nice. i don't blame you tho since my headphones were like two rooms away and i genuinely considered putting off listening to the songs bc i didn't want to get up and grab them

14 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Hm? Where in SoCal did you went?

Santa Ana, basically. Attended a big Smash tournament w/ a bunch of friends.

1 minute ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

the esports arena in santa ana is dope, not sure if that's the one you went to

they have weekly tourneys, "wednesday night fights" produced by leveluplive on twitch. those are always entertaining

that's exactly what i was at; venue was sick af

i wasn't able to stay long enough for MSM or WNF, unfortunately

Spoiler

1b195250c0.png 

word thats whats up. it's only 40 miles away for me but its always been fighting game heavy so ive never played a tourney there. fun as hell to watch though

that dude on your right looks like a combination of sajam and chris t lol

11 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

word thats whats up. it's only 40 miles away for me but its always been fighting game heavy so ive never played a tourney there. fun as hell to watch though

that dude on your right looks like a combination of sajam and chris t lol

it's the first time i've ever been there, but i'd like to go back given how great it was

idk who these people are tho rip

13 hours ago, Hitori said:

hello damian wat is the difference between 独り and 一人 and ひとり

独り and ひとり are specifically "alone" or "solitary" but 一人 is used for "one person" ie. "they are one of the best" in addition to "alone" or w/e

Edited by PKLucas531
stan hitori

I got back into those Chinese Mokou pics last night and now I honestly love them more than ever before. 

If I have the time for it, I'm going to sit down this weekend and save every single one of them.

20 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

3 hour classes are gonna take a while to get used to 

Ouch. Good luck on trying to stay awake.

2 hours ago, Claudius I said:

I got back into those Chinese Mokou pics last night and now I honestly love them more than ever before. 

If I have the time for it, I'm going to sit down this weekend and save every single one of them.

Ouch. Good luck on trying to stay awake.

i heard they made a bunch of new ones

its ok

i'll pack myself with coffee
...hopefully