i wont die from it
hopefully

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

Damn, I should a thought of the same

*as I'm minutes away from said 3 hr class*

should probably get some of that uh....

a thermal its called iirc?

On 9/6/2017 at 0:44 AM, Aya Shameimaru said:

I'll definitely move back when my dad has been passed away unless I should die earlier.

Anyways long story told short.
My mom became a heavy care case after an Aneurysma (idk how it's spelled in English). My dad gave up his entire life for her. Of course he cares good about her but he gave up his work and his social life. It's a great attitude to be here for his wife 24 h, but only if he can still live his daily. But unfortunately he can't. He sleeps till 11 AM or later everyday. When I'm not here, Idk how he handles any calls or other things. It happened multiple times that he slept when carers came in. I always have to do the shoppings and ridings to doctors and health insurances. When I'm not here anymore, Idk how he will manage it. I made him the suggestion to send my mom to a daytime ambulance but he always refused. Instead he threw stupid excuses and ideas to my head. He can't be helped, and now I'm tired of this shit. I'm really sorry for my mom.

It occurs to me that I never responded to this.

So, your father has basically given up his life for your mother? While that is honorable, I see that it has placed you in a position you didn't choose nor are ready for.

I was curious because I hate "hate," and feel sorrow when I see someone express negativity towards a parent. But I see that you yourself have tried to fix the rift, so props to you.

Anyway, if it is not too strange, I will keep you and your family in my mind, prayers, and heart. I hope everything works out in the end.

^ It's very kind, but you don't need to pray for us.

My dad has decided to go his own way, so I also do. Differences in the family happen although I wished it turned an other way than it does now.
I'm just feeling a bit sorry for my mum... and for my dad too that he didn't take my advices and went working in daytime to let carers look after her. Hopefully he can manage the life of hers and him.
But he doesn't need to stand in front of my new flat and beg on his knees to ask for help, because he got the chance multiple times, and he never took it.

In three days I'll be off.

Edited by Aya Shameimaru

When it's 15th, it should be better because I will start to live independently.
I will miss the landscape and the kitties, but current life with my dad is not bearable anymore under these current conditions.
Will start part time job tomorrow, move to a new flat on friday, and maybe - if I have the motivation - doing my Bachelor Examination in this semester.
It's time for a life change; I'm not the youngest anymore.

5 hours ago, Aya Shameimaru said:

When it's 15th, it should be better because I will start to live independently.
I will miss the landscape and the kitties, but current life with my dad is not bearable anymore under these current conditions.
Will start part time job tomorrow, move to a new flat on friday, and maybe - if I have the motivation - doing my Bachelor Examination in this semester.
It's time for a life change; I'm not the youngest anymore.

oh, i see! wait if you're starting the part time tomorrow, do you have enough for the first few months of rent? but lucky~ i wish i could move to that apartment nearby but alas, no job yet

2 hours ago, Trisitei said:

No me

....wait..

uh... lmao
SO YEAH ONLY ME!

4 hours ago, Rixia Mao said:

oh, i see! wait if you're starting the part time tomorrow, do you have enough for the first few months of rent? but lucky~ i wish i could move to that apartment nearby but alas, no job yet

*pats*
Aw... I thought you had a job recently? (a few months ago)
Well then I wish for a decent job for you as soon as possible.

I don't need to worry about money right now since I saved a bit the past months. I get also financial support by the local authority which will take over a part of my rent. 

Next couple of days might become a bit stressful though.
Getting up at 4-5 AM for job, and then later bringing all my stuff to the new flat.
Hopefully my body will take it.

Edited by Aya Shameimaru

9 minutes ago, Aya Shameimaru said:

*pats*
Aw... I thought you had a job recently? (a few months ago)
Well then I wish for a decent job for you as soon as possible.

I don't need to worry about money right now since I saved a bit the past months. I get also financial support by the local authority which will take over a part of my rent. 

Next couple of days might become a bit stressful though.
Getting up at 4-5 AM for job, and then later bringing all my stuff to the new flat.
Hopefully my body will take it.

nope, you probably mean my job interviews. it didn't fall through anyway

i see, that works too! was just wondering since, yeah, rent and all that good stuff. i wish i had government support that can extend to rent payment

rip you'll make it! think of your independence and freedom

Edited by Rixia Mao

Huh... I thought to remember that you posted in HHH or FE4 that you got a job (don't remember if part- or fulltime).
Apparently I read sth. wrong.
Then I really hope it will change soon.

Idk how how the financial support n the US is (I guess worse), but Germany is very liberal about it. Most people can live with them. The support by the local authoral is the equal of Federal Law on Support in Education I don't get anymore for surpassing my normal time of study (had to pass out like three terms to care my mom). 
When I have passed my Bachelor Examination and get a real job till March, I should be able to live without any financial helps by others. At least it's my target... but I already know that I won't get a job as I didn't after my school graduation.

Looking over at alternatehistory.com, I'm so tempted to write my own AH. But I'm not really confident I could do a good job on it. Perhaps not to the extent I want to do so...