Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Apparently a person who speaks multiple languages is a polyglot 

Sounds hilarious imo

1 hour ago, LuxSpes said:

I'm thinking of trying her out in the Arena with along with Lucina, Azura and B!Lyn. I might try replacing Azura with Ephraim.

Speaking of Ephraim, for a Fury/QR buff support build, which nature is better, +HP/-Res or +Atk/-Def. While +Atk is nice, I like Ephraim as a tank and losing defense hinders him on that front.

It's a support build. If he's not trying to kill people then don't try to optimize him for it heh

2 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

Chou-fleur, raquette levure

So romantic.

It  would probably be spammed by people writing 'Hon hon hon baguette'.

Yes, and 'omelette du fromage'.

1 hour ago, Hitori said:

latin might not sound as good as french but it is like a really heckin useful

Whoa, when have you ever heard Latin?

12 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Sounds hilarious imo

It's a support build. If he's not trying to kill people then don't try to optimize him for it heh

Comes from ancient Greek. "Poly" means many and "glot" means tongue.

Yeah, I'll keep the +HP/-Res one until I find a +Atk/-Res one.

And I just got my highest arena score ever. Got 4944 offense points and it most likely mean I'll be able to stay in Tier 20, which I never managed to do before. Having Nino at +10 made it so the lowest score I saw for a single match was 702 when it was the highest score I could get when I did my run earlier this week. And with the merge boost, she can actually tank Reinhardt despite being -Res.

12 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Sounds hilarious imo

Comes from ancient Greek. "Poly" means many and "glot" means tongue.

Yeah, I'll keep the +HP/-Res one until I find a +Atk/-Res one.

And I just got my highest arena score ever. Got 4944 offense points and it most likely mean I'll be able to stay in Tier 20, which I never managed to do before. Having Nino at +10 made it so the lowest score I saw for a single match was 702 when it was the highest score I could get when I did my run earlier this week. And with the merge boost, she can actually tank Reinhardt despite being -Res.

2 minutes ago, Hitori said:

also i learned latin in elementary school and it is one of the languages taught at my high school!!

Wow, that's so cool...

But I asked because there's a big difference between the language Latin and Latin taught in school.

Latin taught in school is "I want to speak Latin, but I don't want to bother trying to pronounce it any different from English, my native language."

Edited by Claudius I

1 minute ago, Hitori said:

also i learned latin in elementary school and it is one of the languages taught at my high school!!

Wow, that's so cool...

But I asked because there's a big difference between the language Latin and Latin taught in school.

Latin taught in school is "I want to speak Latin, but I don't want to bother trying to pronounce any different from English, my native language."

3 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

Wow, that's so cool...

Latin taught in school is "I want to speak Latin, but I don't want to bother trying to pronounce it any different from English, my native language."

lmao really

well nowadays ive like completely forgotten spoken latin tbh, the only knowledge i retain is like....really basic vocabulary......... idk how it's taught in my school!!!