Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

1 minute ago, Hitori said:

i love u thx

any specific songs u superlike??

lu2 bb uh wait I think they're just french youtaites fuck

BUT POUCET IF YOU REMEMBER DOES CIRCUS-P COVERS SO (hint circus monster) but tbh she covers so many songs in french it's so fucking good find them all

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i love u thx

any specific songs u superlike??

BUT POUCET IF YOU REMEMBER DOES CIRCUS-P COVERS SO (hint circus monster) but tbh she covers so many songs in french it's so fucking good find them all

yorukichi: (covers tokyo teddy bear)

me: not really a fan of that song but okay

guriri: (covers tokyo teddy bear)

me: ugh not again. i guess she did it really well though

hitori: (covers tokyo teddy bear)

me: o my god stop making me love songs i don't like i'm unstanning all of u

Funny, I just listened to Guriri's Tokyo Teddy Bear and wasn't a fan of the song there, but for some reason I remembered enjoying a version before. Then I remembered it was a version by Hitori that you had posted here all the way back then.

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

@Hitori

The only other Kano cover I've heard is Houkago Stride, which after listening to her hello/how are you cover still sounds more energetic. (And I think I still prefer  Yuikonnu's cover of Hello/How are you)

The only Guriri cover I heard is Shikiori no Hane (;w;) and maybe it's the recording of the youtube vid of 6 trillion years, but I'm amazed that it's the same person singing since her voice is much higher in 6 trillion years.

And look at Kitty's list because I didn't know anyone beyond Sumashu and Vulkain. Heck, I knew of Aruvn but I had no idea he was french, much less a fellow french canadian. 

oh man yuikonnu is one of my favourites too!! ritsuka's version is my favourite but ugh wow they're both really good

O SHIT I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT TO TALK ABOUT THAT SONG WHEN TALKING ABOUT HER EMOTIONALNESS yes that cover is so objectively good ;~; she's very versatile, it's why she's one of my favourites

haha wow we have so much in common

thanks anyway though!!

On 9/17/2017 at 4:58 PM, Breezy Kanzaki said:

I wish I had motivation to do like, anything

I don't even have the motivation to wish I had motivation.

On 9/17/2017 at 9:02 PM, Hitori said:

today i decided that it was time for me to stop sucking at feet so i drew a bunch of feet in my sketchbook and now it looks like i have a fetish but i am happy bc now i'm almost halfway decent at drawing them

Reveal hidden contents

5ec8fed4ed.png

ad0d3a4e9a.png

b4d588bdb4.png

Wow, that's really good! I'd say you're more than "almost halfway decent."

Edited by Rex Glacies

yorukichi: (covers tokyo teddy bear)

me: not really a fan of that song but okay

guriri: (covers tokyo teddy bear)

me: ugh not again. i guess she did it really well though

hitori: (covers tokyo teddy bear)

me: o my god stop making me love songs i don't like i'm unstanning all of u

Funny, I just listened to Guriri's Tokyo Teddy Bear and wasn't a fan of the song there, but for some reason I remembered enjoying a version before. Then I remembered it was a version by Hitori that you had posted here all the way back then.

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

@Hitori

The only other Kano cover I've heard is Houkago Stride, which after listening to her hello/how are you cover still sounds more energetic. (And I think I still prefer  Yuikonnu's cover of Hello/How are you)

The only Guriri cover I heard is Shikiori no Hane (;w;) and maybe it's the recording of the youtube vid of 6 trillion years, but I'm amazed that it's the same person singing since her voice is much higher in 6 trillion years.

And look at Kitty's list because I didn't know anyone beyond Sumashu and Vulkain. Heck, I knew of Aruvn but I had no idea he was french, much less a fellow french canadian. 

oh man yuikonnu is one of my favourites too!! ritsuka's version is my favourite but ugh wow they're both really good

O SHIT I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT TO TALK ABOUT THAT SONG WHEN TALKING ABOUT HER EMOTIONALNESS yes that cover is so objectively good ;~; she's very versatile, it's why she's one of my favourites

haha wow we have so much in common

thanks anyway though!!

1 minute ago, Koneko said:

o haha that's ok i will dig through!!

OK I WILL NOTE THAT o boy i'm excited

1 minute ago, PKLucas531 said:

stan hitori

damian, an intellectual

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

i am laughing but also crying because hitori's version is my favourite wow and i can't believe you remember it

in fact the song had been deleted off youtube and i was so desperate that i bought the entire physical album for 20 dollars just for that one song....it was so worth it though, she is amazing ;_;

2 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

o man thank you a lot!! i've always had trouble with drawing them so your encouragement means the world to me ;-;

New flat is almost done.
Just putting furniture together... and yeah... establing electricity.
Without it'd feel like in prison.

"Spent" night in former home... however I can't talk about actual rest here.
No single minute of sleep because no real place for me to sleep and all the rooms are overly heated for no reason.
I'm just glad when I can leave this fucking place...

And next night won't be much more relaxing either since I have to get up at 3:30 AM.

psa the story of evil is stupid and flawed because the kagamine are fraternal twins and therefore len should not have been able to pass as rin when the townsfolk were mobbing the castle. where is ur god now akuno-p