Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

1 hour ago, LuxSpes said:

I feel like it's wrong for a unit that has 54 and 37 Spd to have that much physical bulk coupled with DC and a broken Special. And it's even worse when I use him in TT.

Though 'Against the Black Knight' doesn't play whenever he's in a battle. Worst unit in the game confirmed.

9z-nts_uHrHTp9xFLIARmcnSdtMA0clm8rlV3jPD

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

10 hours ago, Nobody said:

True. Amelia’s skill is hilarious, i’d love to try it. 

Yeah, he’s very good. I was actually surprised at how generous they were, considering Clive and Tobin and mediocre at best. Getting him to level 40 was surprisingly easy on the warriors map and he didn’t even mind blue mages, so i should probably try using him on the arena sometime

I’ll also finally be able to get the full armor team training tower reward.

Just have to hope I get either of them randomly, though I'm not holding my breath considering a specific 5* only has 0.17% chance of showing up in a full summon.

I was sure the BK would be a GHB unit, so we would need to use 42k feathers to 5*+1 him or only have Alondite like Masked Marth if they made him a TT reward, but instead he's probably just a bit below if not tied with Camus and Xander as the best free units. His default skill set is obviously better, but being 1 mov vs the 3 mov of the other two hurts him. And I personally used the TT itself to level him up so I could get more TT points at the same time.  

I was doing fine with my 'field 3 Hector+Effie and roll the stratum until I get all blues' strat, but it'll be nice to finally have a good red armor. Might be enough to convince me of sacrificing some of my Hectors to give DC to other armored unit and make a full armor team. 

9 hours ago, Trisitei said:

I now remember I saw that exact screenshot posted after the BK's stats were leaked. 

But Ranulf is indeed right here.

14 hours ago, Nobody said:

True. Amelia’s skill is hilarious, i’d love to try it. 

Yeah, he’s very good. I was actually surprised at how generous they were, considering Clive and Tobin and mediocre at best. Getting him to level 40 was surprisingly easy on the warriors map and he didn’t even mind blue mages, so i should probably try using him on the arena sometime

I’ll also finally be able to get the full armor team training tower reward.

"I have no interest in FE Heroes"

3 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

Huh. Silver just popped into my head. Whatever happened to her?

Not too sure.

Last time I heard from her was back in November last year. She stated then that it was a quick 'hi' since she was in a hurry and planned to tell more later. She did say that a lot of stuff had happened between then and the prior time she PMed me (which was in May of that year), but that she was feeling better. 

I guess things got busy again for her since she didn't post on the forum proper much after that and her profile states the last time she visited was June 4.

3 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

Huh. Silver just popped into my head. Whatever happened to her?

Not too sure.

Last time I heard from her was back in November last year. She stated then that it was a quick 'hi' since she was in a hurry and planned to tell more later. She did say that a lot of stuff had happened between then and the prior time she PMed me (which was in May of that year), but that she was feeling better. 

I guess things got busy again for her since she didn't post on the forum proper much after that and her profile states the last time she visited was June 4.

4 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Not too sure.

Huh. Right. Hope things are going well for her.

4 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

I was sure the BK would be a GHB unit

According to the leaker who leaked the crimea banner and the tempest trials, the next ghb unit will be arvis. He might actually be a magic red armor (as he is in FE4), which would be funny

23 minutes ago, FrostyFireMage said:

Nobody, explain

other than knowing that is an ad for underwear, i'm as lost as you <_>

17 minutes ago, FrostyFireMage said:

"I have no interest in FE Heroes"

the game won me over when they gave a free CYL hero

turns out the game is way more fun when you have good units

:V

Just now, Nobody said:

According to the leaker who leaked the crimea banner and the tempest trials, the next ghb unit will be arvis. He might actually be a magic red armor (as he is in FE4), which would be funny

other than knowing that is an ad for underwear, i'm as lost as you <_>

the game won me over when they gave a free CYL hero

turns out the game is way more fun when you have good units

:V

Getting 2 good Red armors back to back would be pretty great. I potentially could make a good armor team with BK/Arvis/Hector/Effie in that case. Though I guess 2 Hectors + BK and Effie isn't bad either. Just would need a way to make sure Hector can survive Reinhardt. Probably by using my +Atk/-Spd one. The lack of Armor March would still be a pain though. Plz put it on a unit that has more than a 0.16% chance of appearing IS

yall ive been doing homework for five hours and my brain is fried, ive literally spent the past 20 minutes on a single question for ap literature and i still don't have a clue and if any of u could offer anything it would be incredibly appreciated ;_; it's a very specific question so i don't actually expect anyone to help but honestly i am so desperate at this point lmfao i love u guys

Spoiler

wrt hamlet: u guys know when hamlet gets captured by pirates and explains how he escapes from rosencrantz and guildenstern in a letter to horatio?? the question is "his actions show what evidence about his changed personality"

1 hour ago, Hitori said:

yall ive been doing homework for five hours and my brain is fried, ive literally spent the past 20 minutes on a single question for ap literature and i still don't have a clue and if any of u could offer anything it would be incredibly appreciated ;_; it's a very specific question so i don't actually expect anyone to help but honestly i am so desperate at this point lmfao i love u guys

Hide contents

wrt hamlet: u guys know when hamlet gets captured by pirates and explains how he escapes from rosencrantz and guildenstern in a letter to horatio?? the question is "his actions show what evidence about his changed personality"

uh earlier in the book fortinbras' captain finds hamlet on his way to the boat with hamlet and the 2 goons on his way to be executed and when the captain tells him they ride to fight the other army idr hamlet is like "wow, how can people do something so bloody and selfish just for a plot of land" or something like insignificant

but it's like hypocritical because when he sends the letter to horatio he's like yo what up i betrayed them and rewrote the letter and sentenced rosencrantz and guildengoon to death instead of myself as i escaped, which is very petty and insignificant i think

ofc that's my takeaway from it i just looked up some stuff real quick to refresh my memory on the book u have more context than me

1 hour ago, PKLucas531 said:

uh earlier in the book fortinbras' captain finds hamlet on his way to the boat with hamlet and the 2 goons on his way to be executed and when the captain tells him they ride to fight the other army idr hamlet is like "wow, how can people do something so bloody and selfish just for a plot of land" or something like insignificant

but it's like hypocritical because when he sends the letter to horatio he's like yo what up i betrayed them and rewrote the letter and sentenced rosencrantz and guildengoon to death instead of myself as i escaped, which is very petty and insignificant i think

ofc that's my takeaway from it i just looked up some stuff real quick to refresh my memory on the book u have more context than me

o that makes very a lot of sense thx damian i rly appreciate it a lot

it is almost bedtime so i will respond tomorrow but how was ur day

1 hour ago, PKLucas531 said:

also im an hour late and entirely too stressed

it's ok it's not due until a couple more days so ur like the opposite of late also o no wats wrong

WAIT ONE LAST IMPORTANT THING earlier i was explaining to my 9-y/o bro what my journalism classes involve and i was like "we talk about social issues a lot, idk how to describe what those are, but" and w/o any hesitation or even lookin up from his drawing he immediately says "u have social issues" and i feel redefined

Yeah - can't help you with Hamlet, haven't read it yet. Macbeth, on the other hand...

2 minutes ago, Hitori said:

WAIT ONE LAST IMPORTANT THING earlier i was explaining to my 9-y/o bro what my journalism classes involve and i was like "we talk about social issues a lot, idk how to describe what those are, but" and w/o any hesitation or even lookin up from his drawing he immediately says "u have social issues" and i feel redefined

... Wow, for even a younger brother to notice something like that. Ouch.

I'm watching The Lion King right now, does that help in helping?

It's unfortunate I have quite the workload from school. THere's this RP project I've been wanting to develop, but hadn't had much time for it lately.

Edited by Acacia Sgt