Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Spoiler

a27f4f249c.png

b91beeb31f.png

5ef605b626.png

LIKE I REALLY REALLY DO WANNA REDO EVERYTHING BUT WHEN I SAY THAT IT TOOK FOREVER TO ADORN MY VILLAGE I MEAN FOREVER AND IM NOT ENTIRELY SURE IF IM READY TO THROW ALL THAT AWAY

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Just now, Hitori said:

ugh it's been years since i last played animal crossing and suddenly i really want to demolish my village....should i do it

like on one hand i want to start over but on the other my town is absolutely gorgeous and totally decorated and it took me many months to properly set up the flowers and pave the road

wat do i do

It's in time like these I wish more single player game had a second save file. I never played Twilight Princess again after beating it for the first time since I 100% it and never wished to have to go through that again. Especially that last room in the Cave of Ordeal. Who thought putting 4 Darknuts in a single circular room with no escape was a fine idea.

I guess it comes down to whether you prefer never touching the game again or experiencing it again at the cost of starting from the start.

ok i have decided to start over but

i don't exactly remember how this game works, i can ask someone to hold a couple things for me so i can grab them back on my other account right?? because there are a couple things i don't want to leave behind (i.e. my cute outfit + beau's gifts to me ;-;)

or is that not how it works...

Just now, Hitori said:

ok i have decided to start over but

i don't exactly remember how this game works, i can ask someone to hold a couple things for me so i can grab them back on my other account right?? because there are a couple things i don't want to leave behind (i.e. my cute outfit + beau's gifts to me ;-;)

or is that not how it works...

I'd help with it, but I think I have even less of a clue as to how the game works.

I can try starting my game, but I'm afraid of the sorry state it'll be in after years of neglect.

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I'd help with it, but I think I have even less of a clue as to how the game works.

I can try starting my game, but I'm afraid of the sorry state it'll be in after years of neglect.

aw man that'd be really appreciated if possible, i do not remember if i have your friend code registered on this particular 3ds (?) but a quick google search says that ya that's probably how it works!! i just need to go drop the things off, restart, and then come back and pick them up again. i don't have a lot of stuff i want to save so it shouldn't take long but disclaimer that i have no idea when wireless communication unlocks on new files...

also heh dw about it, my town was pretty messyish relatively upon my return too :' ) i will not judge!!

2 minutes ago, Hitori said:

aw man that'd be really appreciated if possible, i do not remember if i have your friend code registered on this particular 3ds (?) but a quick google search says that ya that's probably how it works!! i just need to go drop the things off, restart, and then come back and pick them up again. i don't have a lot of stuff i want to save so it shouldn't take long but disclaimer that i have no idea when wireless communication unlocks on new files...

also heh dw about it, my town was pretty messyish relatively upon my return too :' ) i will not judge!!

I'm starting my game right now and it asked me to choose between two characters. Does that mean 2 save files are a thing? I'd need to check what the other character is.

6 minutes ago, Hitori said:

well you can have up to three characters but only all in a single town iirc : (

So it seems. I'm in-game, but I don't know if I have your friend code or anything.

i just checked my friends list and it looks like i do (you're j-m right?). i think now you go to the station and invite guests in and then i'll go visit!!

1 minute ago, Hitori said:

i just checked my friends list and it looks like i do (you're j-m right?). i think now you go to the station and invite guests in and then i'll go visit!!

Sounds like me. I'm gonna go to the station.

And I'm scared about my past self. Every space of my bedroom floor is littered with axes.

1 minute ago, Hitori said:

Sounds like me. I'm gonna go to the station.

And I'm scared about my past self. Every space of my bedroom floor is littered with axes.

Just now, Hitori said:

wow that's crazy. u were crazy in august 2015

I guess I was living up to the axe crazy villager jokes after Smash 4.

And my train gate is open, so you can come when you're ready.